2039 {Zombie Apocalypse} OOC + Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a densely wooded area, as it's kinda a hick town. It all around the places that aren't filled in on the map. The roads are the squiggly lines, and to both sides are woods.

Okeedokee thanks :D

I think I might just make a girl char as well o.o

This seems to be slowing down, what's up everyone?

Please don't become a zombie rp T.T

Sorry, I think that's on me! I'll write something asap.

Aaaand it's up!

23igcbl.jpg

JOHNATHAN ARVIDSSON

AKA: TECHIE

Clothing:
21411jp.jpg

Beside his usual clothing consisting of shorts and a T shirt, he has covered some weak spots with cardboard: whilst most tend to laugh at the sight of this, it's marks and sliced up parts prove more than enough that it has defended it's owner from life or death situations more than once.

Weapons

Improvised Shotgun:
kdu5ci.jpg

Years of trial and error lead Johnathan to constructing his first recogniseable 12g barreled 'hand-cannon'. Many people thinks of it as being the real thing, and treats it as if it was just as deadly.

Hidden Dagger:
35jb5ep.jpg

When the Local Priest out of pity gave Johnathan his own cross, Johnathan decided to arm it so it'd serve a better purpose than your ordinary religious one.

Items currently carried by your person
1x Lantern (fueled by Oil)
2x Civilian Meals Ready to Eat.
1 box filled with a kilogram of gunpowder.
30x empty 12g cartridges.
1x Car battery
1x Large Mountaineering Backpack (damaged)
1x Improvised Water Filtration straw.
3x bottles filled with coal.
2x bottles filled with sand.
12x 12g cartridges filled with small spikes.
5x 12 cartridges filled with pellets.
1x Standard Bicycle.

Weaknesses

You're too slow!: Movement hasn't been Johnathan's greatest ally and due to numerous cases of him getting injured; he is unable to run at higher speeds, resulting in him having to rely on distance and his brains as oppose to his speed.

What's that letter?: Lacking a proper education, Johnathan Arvidsson is only aware of most terms that he has familiarized himself with when it comes to crafting items of all sorts, and by thus he can't read most normal letters or books without any help.

Resist the darkness, Jackie: The Darkness is one of Johnathan's greatest fears, causing him to immediately want to run and cower in case the area were to suddenly go dark or upon realising that darkness is coming.

Strengths

Trust me, I'm an engineer!: Due to his time living on the street, Johnathan has always improvised with anthing that he could come across. This has given him quite the imagination for what he could make out of simple equipment, ranging from filtration systems and basic electricity, to manufacturing guns and ammunition. You give him a toothbrush, and he'll show you ten new ways of using it.

Steady Up!: A great steady hand can be the difference between life and death. Having trained profusely in being as accurate as possible, Johnathan is quite the marksman when it comes to handling his gun, as well as when it comes to repairs.

Aaaand it's up!

23igcbl.jpg

JOHNATHAN ARVIDSSON

AKA: TECHIE

Clothing:
21411jp.jpg

Beside his usual clothing consisting of shorts and a T shirt, he has covered some weak spots with cardboard: whilst most tend to laugh at the sight of this, it's marks and sliced up parts prove more than enough that it has defended it's owner from life or death situations more than once.

Weapons

Improvised Shotgun:
kdu5ci.jpg

Years of trial and error lead Johnathan to constructing his first recogniseable 12g barreled 'hand-cannon'. Many people thinks of it as being the real thing, and treats it as if it was just as deadly.

Hidden Dagger:
35jb5ep.jpg

When the Local Priest out of pity gave Johnathan his own cross, Johnathan decided to arm it so it'd serve a better purpose than your ordinary religious one.

Items currently carried by your person
1x Lantern (fueled by Oil)
2x Civilian Meals Ready to Eat.
1 box filled with a kilogram of gunpowder.
30x empty 12g cartridges.
1x Car battery
1x Large Mountaineering Backpack (damaged)
1x Improvised Water Filtration straw.
3x bottles filled with coal.
2x bottles filled with sand.
12x 12g cartridges filled with small spikes.
5x 12 cartridges filled with pellets.
1x Standard Bicycle.

Weaknesses

You're too slow!: Movement hasn't been Johnathan's greatest ally and due to numerous cases of him getting injured; he is unable to run at higher speeds, resulting in him having to rely on distance and his brains as oppose to his speed.

What's that letter?: Lacking a proper education, Johnathan Arvidsson is only aware of most terms that he has familiarized himself with when it comes to crafting items of all sorts, and by thus he can't read most normal letters or books without any help.

Resist the darkness, Jackie: The Darkness is one of Johnathan's greatest fears, causing him to immediately want to run and cower in case the area were to suddenly go dark or upon realising that darkness is coming.

Strengths

Trust me, I'm an engineer!: Due to his time living on the street, Johnathan has always improvised with anthing that he could come across. This has given him quite the imagination for what he could make out of simple equipment, ranging from filtration systems and basic electricity, to manufacturing guns and ammunition. You give him a toothbrush, and he'll show you ten new ways of using it.

Steady Up!: A great steady hand can be the difference between life and death. Having trained profusely in being as accurate as possible, Johnathan is quite the marksman when it comes to handling his gun, as well as when it comes to repairs.
Accepted! Welcome to the group, and feel free to post! I love your sign up style, by the way! Reminds me of a video game!

Aye, I love 'em, plain and simple. I'll get on writing a post now.

Sorry I haven't replied or anything. Just disappeared for a day and a half ^^' I'll post either tomorrow or later tonight. ~

I'm leaving this RP, I'm sorry. I've taken on more RP's and plus.. It's just so silent. Thank you for RPing with me though.. Bye bye ~

Oh, well I am still active and all, but I think it'd just be weird to post on my own post, so I was just waiting on someone else to post. But yeah- if anyone here makes a post, I can make a follow-up and try to interact with one of the lesser-active ones to see if they're still kicking.

Hm I can't do anything with Nevin, but i'm going to be making another char, I can bring her in once she's approved.

1d72f6c93c65a881f0fe2a6a0c6f68fd.jpg

Name: Reema Malhotra
Clothing: Currently wearing a black tank top and a blue jean jacket on top. She's wearing dark blue jeans and converse shoes.
Weapons: She carries a taser as well as a pocket knife.
Items currently carried by your person: Nothing really, aside from her clothes and her two 'weapons' of choice. The zombies caught her quite off guard.
Weaknesses: She is a new foreigner so she can't speak English without some struggle. She isn't much of a fighter, and she gets easily subdued, physically as well as with words.
Strengths: She is a quick learner, she can make do with little. She can live in the outdoors quite easily, and she is able to patch up small words.

Status
Not open for further replies.