2039 {Zombie Apocalypse} OOC + Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there's an advantage to living in one place, but I wrote to say what's on you, not what you had stashed at home! What you're able to run with is best.

Yeah there's an advantage to living in one place, but I wrote to say what's on you, not what you had stashed at home! What you're able to run with is best.
Alright I'll edit it

Also, just a heads up, I changed a couple things in my post in the IC thread

Hi, is this rp still open to join?

Hopefully I can post IC today. I wasn't home at all yesterday, and the day before. Sorry!

Thats fine, it's been a little slow but I think thats due to the weekend!

I thought of making a girl :P I usually do... but so many already! So I'm going to make a guy, yay!

hapa47.jpg
He is about 6 ft tall. His eyes are grey and his hair is slightly longer as he is able to partially tie it up. He wears a thin silver chain with a wolf pendant on it.
Nick Name(s): Nevin
Clothing: Nevin has on a white wife beater, a leather jacket on top, black jeans and combat boots.
Weapons: He has a bow with arrows. He also carries a dagger in his jacket's inner pocket.
Items currently carried by your person: He has a backpack in which he has a packet of crackers, skittles, some bread and beef jerky, a couple of water bottles, a can of tuna and a can of beans. He also has some bandages, a map book, first aid kit, a thin blanket and small comb.
Weaknesses: He can be easily distracted by animals, especially the cute furry kinds. He is a bit of an alcoholic and if sad and depressed will hit the bottles. He can be somewhat of a pervert. He can also get quite jealous and broody.
Strengths: He can fight, he is very good with his bow and arrows, he is easily able to keep himself hidden. He's quite reliable and will help his friends before himself.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay thanks :D

I wrote way too much. I usually don't write that much but I have just too many ideas for this theme.

The more, the merrier! No such thing as too much. We all appreciate you playing with us! :)

I'm going to have to step out of this roleplay. I know for a fact I won't be able to keep up with the posting expectations; especially since I have so many days where I'm just not home at all. I'll probably lurk around and watch how the story develops though.

Perfectly fine. It seems it's going at a fairly decent rate so far anyhow.
If you would like to jump back in once we get going and you are home more often, just ask me and we will see if we can find a place for you. if there are any character deaths, we may need to have turn over of characters and such. Right now is quiet, but I have big, fast-paced, and exciting plans for this RP.

I'll post tonight, try to get Nevin near some of the other people. :3

Ooohh I'm creating my post right now<3 Though it may take a while because.. Can't think of anything to put. xD

Reactions: Greenie
Good Luck :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It seems there is going to be some meetings out in the woods of Arcadia, I think that is a place to start. Also, the awful smell, meaning there is plenty of dead somewhere, and the fact there are wild animals still flitting about are all good points to write about.

Where are the woods of Arcadia located on the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.