2035 OOC

Nooo....you know the term, you just don't want to say it, just yet. Just tell me or pm me.

Russell:
A mystic from the mountains that is resistant to fire and ice.
He is 22 years old.
He has a bit of ice powers and also enough strength to break open a loose wall apparently.
He is 6 feet 5 inches tall, has black hair, and blue eyes and skin.
The second youngest out of 13 siblings, all of who are known to be dead by now.
He has been traveling alone for two weeks before he joined the group.

Character image below:

sgo0on.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Silver
Ya know, now that I'm lookin at him again, he kind of reminds me of handy many off of wreck it ralph (no offense)

I'm late to the party once again...

Alias: Surpy.
Race: water dragon.
Abilities: limited manipulation of water, limited water creation. Self-glamour.
History: after the nukes and plants were detonated to control the virus, her tribe of water dragons suffered from a corruption of their own. Their water source, basically the thing that kept them alive and well, was tainted. One by one, Surpy watched her family go insane, kill each other, or die from the poison inside of them. She too suffers from this corruption, but since she was so young at the time the poison began, she has lasted considerably longer than her family. Now she wanders in search of a suitable source of water to maybe one day recover, or a good place to die. *shrugs*

And I drew a thing for her appearance. Please note...I'm lazy and it's midnight here right now. She has legs as a dragon, but no wings. Fins would ridge her spine, but they are foldable.

Anyway.
IMAG0182.jpg

ishootzombies, are you in a secret room or in the first floor where the group is at?

I believe he's in the room with everyone else. The firepole goes down into a room adjacent to the room you all are in. He walked in to join you guys. Surpy, I believe, is still in the second room with the pole.

And then there's a floor below accessable by the pole only, from what I understand. But no one's gone down there just yet.

Ah okay, i was confused for a moment haha. thanks surpysoup. and also awesome artwork you did there!

I'm out. This rp is dead. I'm dropping out.

well thats a dumb rule, if you look back at the time posting, there are a few gaps as everyone can't post all the time, just like the time gap in your rp, not everyone can post all the time

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I agree with you, Akuma (though I can't see what you consider a dumb rule). This rp goes through lulls, because we all have lives. But if he has decided to leave, then changing his mind won't work. I hope he finds an rp that suits his needs.

He has left, let him leave. I care not.

I was waiting for Thomas or him to post so I had something to act off of, I coulda posted 100s of times. But whatevs by by.

If someone's gonna be holding hands with the kid it would be wise for it to be someone who is immune to freezing.

Also if you straight up say I'm leaving the rp your character drops dead on the spot. So I guess pats promise is gonna hold true.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone else needs to post before I post again.. I can't do the back and forth when there are so many others in the rp. It bothers me. :<

While we wait for akuma to post.

What song best fits your character.

From my perspective.

Pat: short change hero
(Definitely not a nice man, but he is trying to do what he thinks is right.)
Thomas: don't stop me now
(Only wanting a good fight and a challenge, gets pissed when people "steal his kills")
Aysel: cold as ice
(The pun + she is always like " I don't NEED a man")

Ill add the others as I can think of appropriate song

No one told me there was an OOC, I feel left out of the loop. Also my character is still unconcious, I was planning on having him wake up after we left the firehouse, but I can have him wake up if we need someone to try and get things moving.