2035 OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Hey there! Anybody home? I know this is a "jump-in role play" I wanted to know if its alright if i jump-in. :)

well you answered the question yourself, it is a jump in you will just be very late

Can I join? I don't mind reading 41 pages haha please???? I'm very very very bored and need entertainment! Haha. Please?

True, true. But, I don't want to jumpin if there's to much going on or something. Even though, 41 pages is a lot to read. Maybe a summary would be of need? Catch me up on that? ^^

Yeah you guys can join in. Just figure out how!

As for the summary, do you want world over all, or just current events?

Alright, the year is 2035. The magic world has revealed itself to the human world. Currently, a disease has plagued the earth and turned almost all sentient inhabitants of the planet (and some animals) into necrotic, cannibalistic mutants- or Zombies. Nuclear winter has just ended from the detonation of every nuke and nuclear power plant in an attempt to eradicate the disease, but failed and actually resulted in the mutation of the creatures. You are one of the survivors that made it out of the safe bunkers alive. You can be of any race, human or mythic, so long as it's sentient (you can think like a person).

Currently, a Dark Elf Pyromancer (me), a Mystic (acid_acid), a dying water dragon (SurpySoup), an Ice Nymph (Silver) a cursed human going insane (ishootzombies), and a mutant human with powers similar to a purple Green Lantern (Akuma) are in what I believe to be part of a fire station (?) about to fight a mutant zombie with red-hot iron blades replacing it's arms.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well it's a fire station that's a front for the grand archives

I get the feeling that Artemis doesn't love jack shit. Especially not Mr. Firebladearms. XD

Reactions: SurpySoup
I'm so interested! I'll make up a guy (Human but parents were magic and such) and I can come out of nowhere and aid in the fight. If that is possible or do you have an better Ideas that I can jump in.

Artemis loves all of you he just wont admit it until forced, he especially loves one a person but that will remain a secret until further pushed upon

I'm going to start and make my CS. Give me a couple of mins or actually 15 mins.

Hey Gaurdian! Can't wait for you to jump in, hope you stick around!

Just try to avoid introducing yourself in a way that we would attack you on reflex.

I would advise against approaching my character. Nothing against you, but she is losing her mind. O.o

Reactions: Silver