1x1 with MiraLeigh4012 and Tanzinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, it takes a lot for me to hate a person to be completely honest. So, you can tell me anything you want. Well, my mother works at the local market and I'm not sure where my father is exactly." She chuckled to herself and smiled. "Your sister sounds adorable and I would still love to see one of your mother's games Jackson. Promise me when we get back that I get to come over your house and meet your family. Unless that's weird...Is that weird?" She stammered softly then cleared her throat and looked back at him. "Talking is a good past time..But if your phone dies I could always lend you a book. Do you read?" She tilted her head at him with a curious face.

Jackson snickered. "Yup, just a little weird. But you've got some good enthusiasm. Don't mind me saying it, but it sounds like your dad was a dick. My sister is adorable, though I wouldn't admit that to her face. There's just a bit too much sibling rivalry for that to be a good idea. And yeah, I can take you to a rugby game, if that's what you want to see. It'd be good. You won't understand a damn thing though, I can tell you that. My dad still doesn't get it, and he's been watching my mom play for twenty years. Its a game you kinda learn to understand by playing it. As for books, sure I read, but I'm picky. What do you read?"

"Well..Weird it shall be! And you're going to have to teach me what you can about rugby. I'm a pretty fast learner as you can see." She rubbed her knuckles against her chest and blew on them with a smirk. "I like to read about fiction or anything about history." She took her hair out of her pony tail because it was starting to aggravate her, letting it fall over her shoulder. She glanced out the window and down at the earth below. "Huh, everything looks so small up here. Still kind of terrifying though don't you think?" Allie frowned and played with her hands as she moved her eyes from the window and back to Jackson's face. "So, what else would you like to know about me?"

Shaking his head, Jackson looked out the window. "No, it doesn't terrify me. I think there are way scarier things than falling from the sky in a flaming ball of metal." Snorting quietly, he continued. "I can definitely teach you, it's just hard to keep track of. Believe me. And you can't read about fiction, you can read it. Yes, I'm nitpicking. As for history, the only kind I care for is the mythology. So many cool stories. And as for what I want to know, I'm honestly not so sure. Whatever you have to tell."

(As in, we can skip ahead to landing unless you have any good ideas)

(yea,I was just about to ask myself) Allie and Jackson continued to talk the rest of the flight and it was lovely to Allie. Soon enough the plane touched down on the Mexican runway and Allie started to get extremely excited. Once they were able to,she stood straight up and went to get her bag from the over head compartment and slung it over her shoulder and started to walk off the plane to get her other bag and waited with the rest of her classmates for everyone to exit the plane.

Watching Allie almost rush off the plane brought a smile to Jackson's face. It was good to know even the quietest among them was hyped. It was going to be a good trip. Not too far behind his row mate, he wasn't prepared when Matt put a foot out and pushed it into the groove of his knee, causing him to almost fall backwards. Snorting his annoyance, he continued down the walkway into the Mexican airport. It was bigger than he'd expected, which he supposed was because of his won biases he'd carried over from the US (I'm assuming they're from an American high school). The sixty-ish of them gathered around the luggage carousel. It would probably be a while before their bags started dropping down. It always took so long.

Allie watched as Matt came out with the dirtiest smirk on his face as he was staring at Jackson. She frowned and looked over at her new friend, "You guys are friends right? Then why does he treat you so badly?" Eventually she saw her bag spin towards them and she scooped it up by the handle. Once she was situated she nodded to herself.."I think I'm going to walk to the hotel. I heard after we got off the plane we can go our own ways until Monday." She shrugged and started toward the exit.

"Uh...no! This is MEXICO. You don't do that!" It was the first time he'd lost his composure, but the thought of Allie walking alone in a strange city in a country with a history of people disappearing without a trace was not his idea of a good time. Unfortunately, his bag had yet to come. "Just wait for me, seriously. It would not be cool to start this week off with tragedy. Call me paranoid if you want, but seriously, it's a terrible idea."

Allie blinked and stared at him but decided to stand next to him while he waited for his bag. "Does someone seem to care for someone he just met?" She smiled and nudged his shoulder with a chuckle,placing her bag next to her. Once she saw his bag she pointed it out for him and started slowly walking toward the exit,humming as she waited for him to catch up,wondering what he wanted to do with the rest of the day.

Grabbing his back, Jackson hurried to follow Allie. "Don't look know, but my ex is giving you a nice bitch face glare. I never could have any female friends with her. Can't say I blame her paranoia though, the guy she dated before me cheated on her like three times before they broke up..." he stopped himself. "Ok, the point was I found it funny. Do you want to walk or get a cab to the hotel?"

(k, so i think they won't have any problems at least until the night comes, if not later)

"I don't think I could intimidate anyone to be completely honest. I'm not a girl that strikes jealousy into other womens' hearts." Allie giggled and started to walk down the sidewalk. "Well,I say we walk to the hotel then I was planning on grabbing a bite to eat. If you want to join me then feel free." She smiled and looked down at her map to find their hotel. "I think it's down this street..Then we take a left-"

Jackson snorted. "Seriously? A map?" Pulling out his phone, he opened the GPS and entered the name of the hotel. "This way, we won't have to find out how bad your map reading skills are! But yeah, left ahead." He walked for a couple minutes in silence, happy to enjoy the warm air of the Mexican city. If the weather stayed so nice, it would be a really nice two weeks. "So, have you ever been out of the country before, or is this your first time?"

"Hey! I was still right! Even without the GPS. So,they can't be that bad." She slipped her hands into her pockets and looks around at the land around them and smiled,also loving the warmth. She snapped to attention when he spoke and answered quickly "This is my first time out of the country. My family isn't really rich you see so we don't travel so much." She shrugs and looks at the people around them. "Do you feel like we're being watched?" (Thought I should at least acknowledge his existence. Thinking he would see them while scouting out for more victims but doesn't go right for them)

(Not a bad idea)

Jackson looked up and scanned the crowds of people loitering around the busy streets of downtown. "I don't know. I guess maybe. Hard to tell with all these people. And why would we be interesting to anyone?" Shrugging, he continued walking, drawing further from the airport. "It's only about a block away, so it should only be another five minutes or so. Do you want to just eat in the restaurant at the hotel, or go look for something fancier?"

(sorry for my short posts)

(It's no problem, I couldn't tell on my phone anyway haha.) Allie rubbed her arms silently and looked around, "It's really creeping me out.." She paused for a moment and nodded to herself with her decision and looked over at Jackson,"How about something a bit fancier, to break it the Mexican culture of sorts." She smiled wide,slipping her hands into her pockets and tilting her head back to look at the clouds and hummed to herself as they got to the hotel.

"Sounds like a deal. Let's meet up in a half hour once we have time to settle. I don't know about you, but I need to piss really bad. Plus, I'd like to have a look at the rooms. Meet you in the lobby?" Jackson asked, hoisting his bag higher on his shoulders and smiling. "Plus I gotta make sure Matt finds his way here. He is just terrible when it comes to getting lost."

"I'm asking again, WHY are you friends with him? He seems like a jerk to be honest. He's quite mean to you." She shrugs and presses the button for the elevator. "I'll meet you down at the lobby then." Once the door opens Allie steps in and hums as she presses the button for the fifth floor,waving to Jackson with a big smile on her face as the door closes. Once she entered her room she dropped her bags in the corner of the room and flopped her bed,giggling like an idiot with the excitement of being in a new country with new friends. "This will be amazing" She muttered to herself as she eventually hopped in the shower,got herself clean and got dressed to meet Jackson in the lobby.

Matt arrived not long after, announcing his presence with a loud smack on Jackson's shoulder. "You got away from me!" he called, grinning. "Who's the new girl? I've seen her around, but I don't know her."

Snorting, Jackson pushed Matt's hand from his shoulder and lead the way to the elevator. "She's Allie. She's a nice girl."

Matt whistled, like the child he was. "Yeah, cute too," his face grew serious. "But I'd say getting into something new this soon after dumping Kayla would be a bad move for you. She seriously did a number on you." The elevator beeped and the two scrambled in. It was fourth floor for them.

"I'm not planning on it. I do know I'm a bit of an emotional wreck, thanks for pointing it out. What are you doing tonight?"

"Gonna go hit a bar. You know we're legal here right?"

"Of course, Matt. But as you should know, that isn't knew to me."

"Oh right, you little Canadian, eh. How was Easter break up in America's Hat?"

"Fine," Jackson stepped out as the elevator dinged once more. "Now, I need to pee and shower, so piss off." Smirking at Matt, he pushed his way into the bathroom and started the water.

(I need to leave for a couple hours. So post your reply and I'll get another up as soon as I can.)

Allie came out of the shower and dried off and got into a nice floral print sun dress and tied her hair back. Once she was all nice and decent looking to her standards she realizes that she still had time left. so she decided to walk down to the lobby to go for a walk. She hummed to herself as she walked outside the hotel, despite Jackson's warnings. She went and explored some shops and got a few nice flowers to keep in her hotel room and a few new books for herself. She loved this country so far and she would hate to leave that Monday morning. Eventually it was time to meet Jackson so she started to head back to the hotel lobby and sit on a bench there and she decided to read while she waited.

(Take your time! ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.