1X1 with Eternal Music.

• Thread starter Etoile Coquette
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the young fox spirit, Sul-Li trotted happily over to where her partner was sitting with the other alicorn on the picnic blanket. She lay close to her lady, whuffling against her face and making her smile. "What did you need Luna?"

Giggling at Sul-Li's attention and the ticklish feeling it produced, she stroked her soft nose and then settled against her side, loving the gentle movement as she breathed and the comforting warmth she produced. "Really, an Ookami? A wolf spirit? So... there are more of us... If you are all involved in the club, are all the club members supernaturals?"

Evangeline giggled as she lent against Luna's side and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of the warmth on her face and then opened her eyes as Gabi asked about wether or not everyone who was in the horse club was a spirit.
"You catch on quickly Gabi..." Smiling Evangeline ruffled her hair out of her face and pushed it back behind her head, "We are all spirits of some kind. There are even some vampires and werewolves around here. It is a place where our kind of our age can find somewhere to fit in. Also we all have partners that take the form of a horse."

Luna snorted and raised her head and looked up at the figure that was arriving, "Looks like he managed to get away..."
Looking at the arriving figure Evangeline waved at Drake as he arrived and he hopped off his horse shaking his dark brown hair. Lifting hs tanned hand he waved and gave a cheerful smile.
"Hey there! Nice to meet ya~ Drake's the name."
Looking at Gabi and Sul-Li he smiled warmly and then the black horse behind him showed it's horn. Shaking his black mane the horse gave a small nod of his head.
"Oh~! And this is Midnight, he doesn't talk much. So don't take it personally."
Grabbing something out of his saddle bags Drake threw a packet of lollies to Evangeline and brought out a container filled with sugar cubes.
"I thought I would come over and introduce myself properly."

Status
Not open for further replies.