1X1 with Eternal Music.

• Thread starter Etoile Coquette
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were staring at her and she was starting to fidget. The guys had that strange gleam in their eyes, as if they were checking her out and she hated it. All that would do would make the girls jealous and she wouldn't make any other friends at all. She hated those eyes, that valued her only on her appearances and she knew what they wanted. Please...Don't stare at me...

"Ah, okay!" She held onto the hand of her newest friend and laughed as they arrived in front of two lockers. "Hehe, definitely fated!" Though fate wasn't to be considered lightly, she of all people knew that.

"So what did you want to show me? Just these?"

Evangeline giggled and smiled at Gabi, Looks like there is something special about her... I can't pin point what it is... I wonder if-

"PERIOD 2 HAS BEEN CANCELED PLEASE STAY IN THE SCHOOL GROUNDS, ALL STUDENTS HAVE A FREE PERIOD."

The intercom boomed and it crackled, Evangeline clapped her hands.
"That's perfect! We can go ride our horses for 2 hours now!"
Giggling she took hold of Gabi's hand again and began to run towards the stable

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
With a jump at the sudden announcement, she caught her breath and then happiness swelled in her. She was going to ride with her new friend and she could spend more time with Sul-Li!

As she ran along with Evangeline, she laughed out loud and was so happy to have a friend again. As they arrived, she saw her beloved partner in the stall munching on a small amount of hay. She whinnied at her and Gabi just grinned, patting her on the neck as she led her out and began tacking her up, grabbing a helmet and quickly stripped her warm outer layers off, knowing she would overheat otherwise.

With a quick smile at the other rider, she was about to say something but a snide voice interrupted her from behind her. A dark haired girl stood, holding the reins of a noble but exasperated looking Arabian gelding who was beautiful and her snide voice was matched by her snooty appearance. A posse of similar looking girls stood behind here, each with an atrociously expensive looking horse.
"Oh, look! It's a newbie... How about we...explain the rules around here?"

Gabi back off a little, nudging Sul Li back at the same time. "I'm s-sorry, I didn't know there were any rules..."

Evangeline giggled as she watched Gabi smile as she greeted her horse. She did the same as Gabi did and began to lead Luna out of her stall but then groaned as she turned to face the girl that had made a snide comment to Gabi. Gosh... She is such a pain... Patting Gabi's shoulder Evangeline smiled.
"She's with me. Do we have a problem?" She glared at the girl.

She may be on the team but that doesn't mean she can boss others around. If anyone does it's me! Evangeline had become captain of the elite horse riding team of the school not even six months after her entry to the school. She glared at the girl who was her "junior" not even second command. Evangeline looked behind her as a boy made his way to them.
"Looks like princess needs some advice..." He looked at her standing between her and the girls, "Mess with the captain... You mess with me and the rest of the squad."
Evangeline patted Adrian's shoulder and chuckled, "Thanks man but I am going for a ride with Gabi. I will be back with her in an hour. Look after that for me."
Motioning her head to the girl with the black hair, Evangeline mounted Luna and began to canter slowly out of the stable area.

"Come along Gabi~ Leave them to be~"
Clicking her heals Luna moved forward not looking back at the snotty girl and the kind boy.

• Love
With a final glance at the male horse rider and the posse of girls, she swung into Sul's saddle and centered herself quickly. With a quiet 'thank you' to Adrian, she nudged Sul-Li's sides and set out at a gentle trot to catch up with the other girl. She joined the pace of the other girl at a canter but as they entered a ring, she settled back into a trot to let Sul-Li warm up.

Once both horses were warmed up, she grinned at the other girl and headed towards a nearby trail section. There were several but a longer trail went around a small lake and through a large meadow, according to the small map provided.

"Hey Evangeline, how about this way? A nice meadow would be a nice place to take a break during the ride! What do you think?"

evangeline nodded and allowed Luna to take the lead not having to tell her where to go. Whoops... I forgot to ask Luna to move.... Luna neighed and Evangeline stroked the horses neck. *chuckles* You don't need to apologise Luna...
But... I should have thought before I acted...
Do you think she will notice....
Let's hope not.....
Evangeline smiled at Gabi and motioned her to follow, "Luna knows somewhere. Don't you Luna?"
Acting like some people do to their animal friends.
I am going to kill you for talking to me like that...
I am sorry Luna!
Sorry won't help you much...
Evangeline gave a nervous chuckle and Luna neighed to Sul-Li and cantered off.
There is something different about that horse...
Really? I thought that there was something a little special about the girl.
Luna cantered in silence and made it to the clearing.

• Love
As the other horse and rider cantered off, she frowned a little. Sul... There is something going on here. I thought we had left it behind but damn it, it keeps following us!
Just keep going, it will be over soon!
But... I want to start again!
Then we best get going, our friends are waiting for us!
That's right... She had friends now, a beautiful mare and a friendly girl who had accepted her at first sight! She nudged Sul-Li into a fast gallop and arrived quite quickly at the small meadow.
Allowing Sul-Li to wander over to Luna, she dismounted and grabbed two apples, tossing one to her fellow rider.

"This is really nice! Do many people use this trail?"

Evangeline smiled as Gabi caught up and watched as she slowed down and get off her horse. Hopping off Evangeline caught the apple that was thrown to her and she produced a knife from her saddle with which she caught in half giving one to Luna and eating the other herself.
"Not many people... Actually none at all. This is kind of Luna's and my special trail."
Luna quickly finished her half and asked for Evangeline's other half and she rolled her eyes as she handed them to her.
"Here you go..."
"Thank you Evangeline..."
Evangeline looked at the Luna and then blinked, Did you just speak out loud?
"Sul-Li... Seems like you are like me..."
Luna transformed and looked at Sul-Li in her alicorn form.
Evangeline blinked and looked at Gabi afraid what she might say.

• Love
Watching in slight shock, she was awed at the appearance of the other alicorn and then smiled as Sul-Li shifted into a similar form. With a gleeful laugh, she twirled around with a large smile. "See, I knew my hunch was right! Ah, magic is so awesome!"

"Well met, Luna."

But she was still distrustful of the other girl, even though she was her new friend. She had been hurt and betrayed and cut into bits by people who swore themselves to be her friends and she never wanted to hurt like that again. She wanted to show her form, her true nature but she didn't want to scare her away with such outlandish magicks.

"How long have you known Luna for?"

Luna loked at Sul-Li and gave a small bow of her head, "It is nice to meet you Sul-Li."
Evangeline ruffled her hair and looked at Gabi, "Well I have known her since I was born..."
She didn't go any more into depth of the subject and looked at Gabi, "Well this is where allow my true form to show..."

She closed her eyes and smiled as a surge of power entered her body and a pair of ears popped on top of her head and she smiles at Gabi, "This shouldn;t be too much of a surprise right?"
Her tail behind her swishes side to side and Luna opens her grand wings and closes them again folding them to her sides.
"I sense that the girl has a similar power to you..."
Evangeline blinked and looked at Gabi, "Really!?"

• Love
With a sigh, she knew that she would have to also reveal her true form. With a deep breath, she allowed fire to consume her body and she stepped out unrecognisable. In her true form, she took the form of a great sapphire fox that was both hidden and easily seen. She transformed once again into her partial form, cobalt blue ears twitching on her head and several plump tails of the same colour swaying behind her.

Their forms were slightly different, she could tell immediately. The other fox spirit lacked the spiral patterns that curled around Gabi's eyes and they were of slightly different power auras. The other girls' power felt warm and fiery, compared to her own cool, silkiness.

"So, you are a kitsune. I am a Gumiho, as you may have guessed. I can't believe it though, another of the fox spirits here!"

Evangeline watched as Gabi changed and gave a small smile, I thought so... I knew she was special...
Don't just say cocky things like that Evangeline.
Sorry.. But I really did think she had some sort of power... I just didn't think that she would be a....

She looked at Gabi as she turned into her partial form and looked at the tails behind her, Nice~ I want tails like that....
You are a kitsune. She is a Gumiho. So there is no way that that is possible.
Spoil sport.
Spoilt brat.
Evangeline chuckled at their silly fight and Luna rolled her eyes but her eyes were shinning with a smile.

She looked at Gabi and nodded, "yep~ I am a Kitsune~ I would love for you to meet my clan but I don't have one~"
Saying it casually, Evangeline picked another apple nearby her and took a bite from it.
"But... Gumiho's tend to stay by themselves...."
that explains why she is living alone....

Don't go off into your head like that. Focus.
Evangeline strocking Luna's strong neck and looking at Gabi, Evangeline smiled her easy smile.

As she watched the other girl smile and eat an apple she had plucked off a nearby tree, she admired the simple beauty of her form. It was simple and elegant, quite refined as the Japanese fox spirits were often as such.

"Yes, I don't have a clan. Neither of my 'parents' are actually biologically related, they found in the woods as a child and raised me, as well as accepting Sul-Li into our eclectic family."
So she's a kitsune... That explains the scents from earlier and the way she acted...

Eclectic is a good word for it...
Hey, it's not that bad! We are...normal? Oh....
See, exactly!

With a sigh, she smiled back at her fellow fox spirit and grabbed a blanket from her saddlebags, spreading onto the meadow ground. Taking a seat with a bottle of fruit juice and a few apples and oranges, she indicated for the other girl to join her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EternalMusic
Evangeline listened to Gabi's explanation as she bite into the apple and nodded watching as she made herself comfortable with a blanket and some other assortments of fruits and drinks. taking out her knife she halved an apple and handed one to Luna and then offered Sul-Li the other. Smiling at the horse that hadn't really said much since she had found out that Luna was an alicorn. Evangeline wondered what sort of horse Sul-Li was.

She seems like a nice horse...
I think she is.
Well then. we agree on this.
What do you think about Gabi?
I think she is very sweet but I feel like there is something holding her....
Evangeline thought about what Luna said and nodded to herself thinking that it was a very likely possibility. Even though they were the same "kind" it didn't mean that Evangeline wouldn't do the same as whatever had happened to her before. thinking hard. She poured herself a glass and then offered it Gabi.
"I feel silly doing this," she giggled as one arm was stretched out to Sul-Li with half of an apple in it and the other holding a cup of juice towards Gabi.

• Love
Gabi giggled along with the other guy but tilted her head in happiness, accepting the outstretched juice and smiling as Sul-Li daintily grabbed the apple out of the girl's hand, whuffling gently at her face with a happy expression. Her partner seemed to trust her fellow alicorn but her hurt heart told you to be wary of the kitsune girl, it told her to be wary of everyone around her. After all, the S- No, names had power, she wouldn't think it here.

"Yes, it's a bit silly!" She shook herself out of her daze as Sul-Li nudged her fellow Alicorn and then darted off, starting a game of tag between the two alicorns.
Come on Luna~~ Tag!!

Gabi smiled at the playful nature of her partner, always cheering her up when she needed it and ever supporting her in life. Even as a solitary Gumiho, she still craved friendship and love, though she didn't often trust enough to find it or make long-lasting friendships.

• Love
Evangeline chuckled and smiled at Sul-Li's playfulness and wondered how Luna would act towards it. Sighing as Luna was confused on what to do Evangeline got up and made her way to her partner.
"You play tag like this..." Evangeline looked at Sul-Li and smiled, "Mind playing with me?"

Luna sighed as she knew that Evangeline would enjoy it way too much to allow herself to join again. Looking at Gabi she made her way to her and laid down beside her.
"Sorry but I hadn't introduced myself to you yet... My name is Luna... Evangeline's partner... It is very nice to meet you. Her thoughts have been constantly about you and only you for the past two hours or so since you have first met her."
Luna knew that if Evangeline heard any of this or knew about the information that Luna was giving to Gabi, that Evangeline would most likely throw a fit but she couldn't think of anything to talk about.

Sul-Li neighed, happily and in a laughing manner, as her Gabi's fox friend began to play with her. Gentle tapping Evangeline on the head, she pranced off with light steps and leap in her step, happy for now. The meadow was cool and clear of debris, so the game would be fun.
"Sure, lets play!"

"I would like to introduce myself, I am Sul-Li. I am a eastern Alicorn, from the deserts. Gabi is very happy to meet you, just so you know! She might not say it but she is very happy to have met someone like you, no matter how much she has experienced to the opposite."

Gabi, meanwhile, smiled gently at the majestic alicorn and nodding gently, actually surprised her newest friend cared and thought that much of her. She got the sense that the beautiful horse should not be revealing such information but she listened politely nonetheless.

"Nice to meet you too, I am Jin-Ae but Gabi is preferred. D-Does she really think that often of me? I-I mean, it's not like I'm special or anything, apart from being a fox spirit..."

Evangeline giggled and smiled at Sul-Li prancing about with the majestic horse and laughed as she tried to catch her.
"My name is Evangeline, I don't know where Luna is from."
Evangeline stopped and thought, "No... I don't know... Hm... It doesn't matter though. Luna has always been there for me so I will alway be there for her. and really? That's nice... I was thinking that it would be awful if she didn't like me..."
Evangeline smiled and giggled and had managed to get very close indeed to Sul-Li. Tapping the horse on its chest Evangeline giggled as she ran the opposite direction.

Luna chuckled softly, acting like a queen would Luna looked at Gabi with calm eyes that twinkled slightly from her laughter before.
"Yes... You are one of the only people who she has shown a true interest to. Of course she is very good friends with Adrian as well."
Luna smiled at Gabi and knew that the girl would find out the truth behind the secret of the school's elite riding group.

(Sorry it took so long!)

Sul Li started as a small hand landed on her chest and then neighed happily, darting after the dark haired girl in high spirits, though the girl's comments weighed on her mind. She seemed like a good person, caring and understanding, she wouldn't hurt her beloved partner.

"Yes, if would be... But she is a little shy to you, a little withdrawn but you must find out why by yourself. I won't tell you anything but this: There are those out in the world that fear those like us. Anything different." She caught up to the fox girl and as she ran past let her tail tap against Evangeline's arm softly, trotting away with her tail proudly up.

The alicorn was like a royal, poised and wise. Sul Li was like that as well but a great amount of playfulness existed within her partner, directly opposite to her reticent nature but together they made one being, one soul but Gabi felt gaps that were missing in her heart, things that should be here.

"Adrian? The boy from before..." She wracked her brain, trying to connect the dots. "Wait, friends? Is there...history there or is he one of us?"

(Don't worry... I took longer... =_=")

Evangeline smiled at Sul-Li and listened to her comments, to fear... to fear the unknown.... That is normal.... Evangeline looked at the majestic horse and smiled.
"She will be fine here. There is a group of us."
She didn't know if she should need to reiterate what she meant by that. All of the members of the elite team were one of their kind. She would have to explain it to the two of them.

Luna looked at Gabi and nodded, "He is an Okami. I guess you can see why he was being so protective before."
She smiled at her and then looked at Evangeline, "Evangeline come over here."
"YES LUNA!" Skipping over Evangeline motioned to Sul-Li to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.