Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Insa-Bot

Original poster
Okay so I actually have a plot this time :D Surprise Surprise!

This is a search for a pet play rp with darker themes to satisfy my need to abuse my poor characters. I feel as this can be privately discussed to what extent. This is a sexually focused rp, with plot revolving around either recovery or exploitation of a pet. Either way it would be consensual at this point for him. Past mentions of rape and abuse.

Two adaptations of the same plot. Here's the base:

A transformer ends up on [Planet of your choosing] after fleeing Megatron(ejected out an airlock). Previous profession would have been a pet for whatever pleased the warlord (most likely sex, hard labor, fetching things, etc). He'd be roughed up, abused, and mentally attached to the idea of being ordered about. He would be trained, unable to really know anything else.

In the end he'd end up more like a pet than a being with intelligence and worth outside of servitude. Wandering about in a panic he'd end up holed up in a hollow or shallow cave whimpering. This could attract...

A Good Person/Mech:

A wandering being that stumbles upon a broken machine, that ends up being a bit more than just a rusted and scarred hunk of metal. Fear would be a natural reaction for this Transformer so broken, but a gentle word and hand could guide them to [place of your choosing] or at least allow wounds to be treated.

Only his 'training' as a pet would resurface. And of course that would need to be dealt with carefully, without the abuse suffered before.

A 'Bad' Person/Mech:

Someone again stumbles upon this mech and decides to use this trained being. They take control, and though they bandage his wounds and care for his injuries, it's more to gain trust and force the mech into a place of debt. They may see an opportunity to profit or use this mech for personal gain.

When the training would surface, again an opportunity for gain rather than recovery. Perhaps with harsh words, guilt tripping, or physical repercussions for being disobedient. Probably not as bad as under Decepticon thumb, but life could get better. Not that this mech would know a difference.

Rules/Regulations:
I'm looking for male applicants, and the transformer will be male. However if you want to try a female we can discuss that.

Rape tag more applies to past events in history. Even with the 'bad' outcome at this point the mech would be so sunk into his happy space as an obedient pet it wouldn't be rape in his mind.

I understand this goes with touchy themes. PLEASE tell me ahead of time what bothers you and what doesn't. And if anything hits a nerve in rp, tell me.

The Transformer is the pet and you're the master, no flexibility on that. Pet however can be a top, bottom, switch. Whatever you want, you're going to have to use commands. The mech is mostly mute, though eventually you can probably coax words out with the 'good' outcome. Leash, collar is a must. Any other 'gear' can be discussed privately.

Leave a message or shoot me a PM if interested! I'm open to suggestions, and once we figure out what we're doing I'll match up a character to the situation and shoot a bio over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. Thought this would perhaps be more popular

Status
Not open for further replies.