1x1 Partner Search (MxM)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Ducky

Original poster
Just as the title says, I'm looking for a 1x1 partner. I prefer MxM, if that works for you. I'm open to your own plots as well. I'm not closed minded after all. As for the male that I play, he's in the middle as far as the whole "seme" or "uke". I don't have a problem if yours is more aggressive or more meekish, than mine. By all means, I like the diversity.

As for the posting. All I ask is that there be no one-liners, no text-talk and a general knowledge of grammar. As for the length, anything from 1-2 paragraphs. If you feel like writing more, then knock yourself out. I don't mind it.

Now for scheduling. I work during the day, so I'll be on at night. If for any reason that you can't get a post out that day, don't be afraid to let me know. I won't bite your head off. No rush. I know life can get in the way sometimes. And if you don't feel like posting that much in one day, I'm okay with that too. I understand that you may need a little break. Again, I'm not gonna bite your head off. And I'm not gonna hound you to post either. I don't like it and I wouldn't want to pressure you either.

Now for the plot.

Character A's friend is throwing a summer party. Of course Character A can't refuse. Seeing as it's his best friend. So they party and what not, drinking and doing other various illegal actions for thier age. As the night goes on, Character A, in his drunken state, realizes that he's not like the other guys at his school. He slips up and ends up flirting with one of the other guys. Embarrassed by this fact, Character A leaves the party, running home he runs into a gentleman taking a nightly walk. I comes Character B.

Character B, is a successful business owner of the local bar. He quiet, mostly keeps to himself and has an air of mystery about him. His employees have various opinions about him as he's mostly viewed as a lady's man. Always polite with a very charming smile and kind eyes. Woman tend find themselves attracted to him and men want to be him. Character B? He just wants to live life. Well on one of his nightly walks, he runs into a young boy. At first glance, he can tell the poor boy is drunk. Question is, what was he running from?

And that's pretty much it. Character A, is in denial of his feelings. Character B, is gonna help him realize that there's nothing wrong with his feelings. Like it? Then hit me up with a Pm and we can work things out. Thanks for reading!

• Love
Reactions: Dip
If the other person doesn't work out, I can do it. I have a character laying about, Tristan, who I could leave as-is or modify to be a little more normal for you.
Tristan – Eidolon

Well, PM me if you want to make a thread or something. =p
Right now I could probably post daily or every other day. But I'd say my norm is posting only once or twice a week.

Well that works for me. As sometimes I can't post daily myself. But yea we can't talk it over in a pm. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.