1x1 between NorwayFOO and Sharpielemon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Candice rolled her eyes, "I'd rather not push it, I'm generally a healthy person but I'd rather not push my luck." With a sly smile she placed one hand on his lips, "If you're good I'll reward you tomorrow."

"You will?" He said kissing her fingers "but I want to be rewarded now. Can't I just play a little?" Dus relized that he was practically hers now. She saved him and because of that he would serve her. He vowed to himself he would not hurt her and only do what he thinks is best for her.

Candice laughed,
"Aren't you impatient?" Drawing her hand away she asked, "Play with what?"

"With these." he said grouping her chest "and this." he said putting his hand between her legs. He got off the chair and sat on his legs before looking up at her.

With a low moan Candice smiled,
"Hmm I do enjoy you playing with those, and you've been so good lounging about and taking your medicine." She paused as if considering it then stood, shedding the coat and pulling the sports bra from her and tossing it aside. She pushed the shorts off and kicked them aside, sitting back onto the chair and she leaned back, exposing herself to him with an inviting smile.

He smiled and kissed her exposed vagina. "Thank you mistress." he said as he rubbed between her legs. He leaned in and kissed it once more before licking and playing with her chest. He wanted to say good girl but he had to remind himself that she was in control.

Candice moaned,
"You know Dus," She said, a little breathlessly, "You can call me Candice, I'm not your mistress." She gripped his hair and drew his head away to look him in the eyes, "But if you talk to me like I'm a dog again I'll probably slam your head into the floor, and that'd be such a shame because your tongue is a wonderful thing." She released his head to allow him to do what he wished once again.

He smiled when she said to call her Candice and nodded when she told him not to treat her like a dog. When she released his head he smirked and said "Yes mistress." before returning to licking her.

When he called her mistress once more Candice was about to protest but then he returned to licking her and her words were lost in a moan. God he was good at this, the feel of his tongue was absolutely heavenly. She nearly laughed at her use of that word for such a filthy act but she kept it in, maybe she'd tell him later. At the moment she was a bit distracted by the attention being lavished upon her.

Dus kissed her pussy before looking up at her face. She was so cute, he kissed his way up her body until he reached her breasts then started to massage them. "Does it feel good mistress?" he asked with an innocent face.

Candice smiled down at Dus,
"You're doing a very good job." She purred, one hand reaching down to massage him through his pants, "If you do an extraordinary job than I'll reward you even more." She drew back her hand, "But you have to show me just how good you can be."

He started to lick her nipples and suck on them a but before moving himself back down to between her legs. Helicked the full length just to enjoy the taste before sticking his tongue inside. He licked the walls of her vagina and kept glancing up at her to make sure shreds enjoying it.

Moaning and panting Candice tilted her head back and was glad she had saved him. She had heard that sex could make one's toes curl but it was amazing to actually experience it. Her breathing began to quicken, her moans increasing in volume and she dug her nails into the chair to prevent them from grabbing Dus's hair. "D-Dus! Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FUCK!" Screaming as she came.

Quickly realizing she was about to cum he put his mouth around her vulva and sucked on it as she juices filled his mouth. He drank every drop that came outthe looked up at her and smiled "Did I do good?" He asked in hopes of getting the extra reward she was talking about.

Candice smiled at the question, looking down at him before sliding from the chair,
"You did very good." She replied, pushing him onto his back with one hand on his chest. The hand drifted down to his pants, feeling the bulge through his pants, "This must be uncomfortable." She said, tugging down his pants to free the erection. She eyed it then raised her eyes to his, "So where do you want me to put this?" She asked, one hand wrapped around him and lazily stroking him, "Do you want me to fuck it or suck it?"

"Fuck it please" He said with a smile, really it didn't make much sense considering how submissive he is now compared to two days before but he was happy regardless. For some reason he didn't want to hurt her anymore, he only wanted to make her happy and that was what he was going to do. Sure he would beg for things, maybe to the point that a small child might but if she told him to stop he would listen. This was on of the most sever changes in his life. He had built up to be one of the most honorable men in the military, to the lowest of the raiders, then to almost as submissive and protective as a dog. Really if you had told him he would be all three of those things in his life time he might have laughed.

Candice smiled,
"As you wish." She straddled him and lined him up before slowly taking him inside. Once his entire length was inside Candice moaned and looked down at him. With a smile she started to ride him, part of her wanted to kiss him, but decided against it. She wondered if he was a good kisser, but was more distracted by the cock she was fucking.

He quietly moaned as she lowered down onto him and he rubbed her hips a but after she took the full length. Again he almost told her she was a good girl but he stopped himself again. She was the master now. "Thank you mistress." he said allowing his hands to move to her breasts. He groped them while she bounced, he was very pleased.

Candice scowled down at Dus but when he groped her she moaned, forgetting her anger. She increased her tempo and leaned down, kissing up his neck until she reached his ear, "Cum for me baby."

"b-but," He said unsure if he should say anything, he did want to cum in her but he couldn't get her pregnant... not at a time like this. "What if you get pregnant?" He questioned as she continued to bounce faster. Soon after he tensed "I'm going to cum." He said trying to hold it back, to at least give her the chance to pull out.