1920s lovecraftian horror/supernatural/mystery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreamless

Original poster
So I have been playing a lot of Eldritch Horror/Mansions of Madness for the past several months and more and more I have been craving an RP loosely based on the game. You wouldn't need to know either of the games, either, since it is basically just a 1920s setting with strange things happening that is all due to portals to other worlds being opened and Lovecraftian horrors spawning from them as a result. I don't have anything set in stone as of yet, I just reeeeeally really want something along the lines of a couple of self-declared 'investigators' (or just people falling into the midst of all of this crazy stuff) trying to figure out what the hey is going on and using unique abilities/talents to tackle problems (and monsters). This means anything from magic to guns to basically anything because let's face it, when freaking Cthulhu is involved THERE ARE NO RULES ANYMORE! XD

Drop me a line if you're interested and we can hash something out! :D

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

I'd definitely be up for this! <3

Howard Phillips Lovecraft is my bread and butter...I'm in!

Sweet! :D PM me and we can sort out some details! I'm not great at group role-plays but 3 people sounds feasible :3

Status
Not open for further replies.