1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Crime, drama, horror, thriller,
Hey there, I'm here to search for new potential partners to write with. I strictly play male characters (for my main, side characters doesn't count) and I consider myself semi-lit at least though i would like to think im literate too. My average post length varies from 2-4 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more so expect 4-5 paragraphs average when given good material.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

rules:
-please be 18+ (im uncomfortable roleplaying with someone younger than that)
-Please try to be active if you can
- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)
-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.
-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

I've been wanting to use this character I have in mind, he's a businessman of sorts but came from a wealthy family riddled with illegal activities. He was the second son of the Moore. Now the head of the family, Mr. Grant Moore, has always been notorious for his divorces, and the women who ended up separating from him. There was only one child known to be part of the Moore's bloodline. It was MC (the second son), the eldest, and the third son who came from the mothers who remarried into the family, having no blood relation between any of them. However, after the eldest murdered the father after an incident that killed the third child, there was a fourth child who happened to be illegitimate. The first son took on the family's business while the second ran to meet the fourth child as their name had become a target for the people who hated Grant Moore. Now your character is what I want the fourth child to be, age ranging from (18 to 30). You get to choose their gender and don't worry about their looks as they can be whatever considering they're half-siblings.

Now if you have any questions or perhaps interested, please let me know!