12 Months of the Year .

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkiusHeavenstein I feel bad for making you wait for the others to send in their character sheets , so I'll probably reply by today or tomorrow . :)

Reactions: Makomin
Alright , everyone . I would like to urge everyone to post or complete their character sheet by the latest , Wednesday . This is to move on with the roleplay . Thank you !

I'll try but I have finals for the trimester soon. (Sorry for joining late and typing this.)

I'll try but I have finals for the trimester soon. (Sorry for joining late and typing this.)
Oh , good luck . And just do your best in trying to complete the CS . Life comes first . ^^

Sorry for not posting mine yet! Been doing quite a bit of studying for some major tests I have today.

Will have up my CS soon!

Sorry for not posting mine yet! Been doing quite a bit of studying for some major tests I have today.

Will have up my CS soon!
Alrighty ! Good luck in your test and do your best . ^^

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Sorry about the no response, I kind of lost the Thread (forgot to watch it -.-"), anyways my character should be up today, or at the very least tomorrow, again sorry about the late response

April will be up when I get home from work. Damn two days maintenance crap fucked everything up lol.

Yeah, my CS should be up soon also. :3

Dunno when I'll be able to. I work until five today so I may be to tired tonight. If so then tomorrow or Saturday. ^^

@Katsumi Y.
So I finished my CS, if you want to look over it and have me make any changes, that would be great.

Finished with December~ I might have a few flaws. Feel free to correct me if there's a incorrect phrase or a discrepancy.

Finished with December~ I might have a few flaws. Feel free to correct me if there's a incorrect phrase or a discrepancy.

Alrighty ! Just the opinions on others though . I don't even mind if your character point out the flaws in everyone , but accepted ! Feel free to post in the IC .

im going to withdraw. sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.