1 x 1 Plots! [Renewed for Feb!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Axy *looks around* Eh, I really like Un-Stereotypical Love...>.> I don't really think I can do smut though, if that's okay >.< (I know, it's lame) but, I don't mind doing MxM :3 *crosses fingers in hopes to get the rp* :D
Awesome stuff! Don't worry, It's not lame buddy, I'll PM you now! ^3^

OMFG I FOUND ANOTHER PERSON OF INTEREST LOVER!!!! HUGGLES OMG NOBODY ELSE UNDERSTANDS MY OBSESSION CAN WE PLEASE ROLEPLAY THIS

Please excuse the fan girl outburst, none of my friends have heard of it and it has left the OTP's and feels festering in my mind and exploding in little volcanoes. I still want to roleplay this really badly though.

OMFG I FOUND ANOTHER PERSON OF INTEREST LOVER!!!! HUGGLES OMG NOBODY ELSE UNDERSTANDS MY OBSESSION CAN WE PLEASE ROLEPLAY THIS

Please excuse the fan girl outburst, none of my friends have heard of it and it has left the OTP's and feels festering in my mind and exploding in little volcanoes. I still want to roleplay this really badly though.

RIGHT WHY DOES NOBODY WATCH THE SHOW?!

Dude. Yes. PM me when you can about your OTPs and what not!

Hmmmmmm Im interested in roleplaying with you :)
Just no MxM

Soooo..... I like Zombies, we can create a totally unique plot involving space and stuff if you want.
Inbox?

Hmmmmmm Im interested in roleplaying with you :)
Just no MxM

Soooo..... I like Zombies, we can create a totally unique plot involving space and stuff if you want.
Inbox?

Sure thing! PM me when you get the chance - We can discuss genres and whatnot~

Last edited:
I.. I love spaghetti. *^* The idea, I mean. X,D

Edit: I've added three plots and so,e interesting genres I want to try o-o
I adore the last few plots on the list! Well, I adore most of them, but a lot are already taken, so~

I'd be completely up for Spaghetti, Learn Your Place, Lab Love, or The Money Problem. Whichever one or two you'd prefer.

I don't usually do 1x1 RPs on this site, but these look pretty great. c:

I adore the last few plots on the list! Well, I adore most of them, but a lot are already taken, so~

I'd be completely up for Spaghetti, Learn Your Place, Lab Love, or The Money Problem. Whichever one or two you'd prefer.

I don't usually do 1x1 RPs on this site, but these look pretty great. c:

Awesome! Hit me up on PM! I think I'd prefer one of the last two you mentioned, your choice!

Soooo... I have a character that would seriously fall perfectly in with The Pet Sitter, and another that would totally work with Spaghetti. I know Spaghetti has had a few requests on it, so I'm not quite as chomping at the bit over that one, but if you want, I'm game... I definitely love the idea of The Pet Sitter though :D
Also, apparently Ashlahrs/The_Inqueersitor freaking loves you as a partner, so yeah :3 (Sorry Ash <3)

Reactions: King
*raises hand* I have a few ideas

Hit me up, we can discuss something!

Soooo... I have a character that would seriously fall perfectly in with The Pet Sitter, and another that would totally work with Spaghetti. I know Spaghetti has had a few requests on it, so I'm not quite as chomping at the bit over that one, but if you want, I'm game... I definitely love the idea of The Pet Sitter though :D
Also, apparently Ashlahrs/The_Inqueersitor freaking loves you as a partner, so yeah :3 (Sorry Ash <3)

I am so flattered! uwu
As for the plots - Spaghetti is more of an adaptable concept, so if you like another plot, you can find a way to intertwine them!
The pet sitter is also open - Hit me up about either of them!

Last edited:
Pfft, I wouldn't mind doing The Money Problem with you. Just pm me ^^

Reactions: King
I am interested, but things I could have would be star trek ds9 and voyager or doctor who, anything where a dragon and possibly dragon / shapeshifter could fit, and more. ^^ im usually quick to reply with ample detail so long as details have been given. its hard to paragraph off of a one liner. ^~^

I am interested, but things I could have would be star trek ds9 and voyager or doctor who, anything where a dragon and possibly dragon / shapeshifter could fit, and more. ^^ im usually quick to reply with ample detail so long as details have been given. its hard to paragraph off of a one liner. ^~^

Sure; Give me a PM with some more details!

wow, okay, i would love to do long distance love or dared with you. any of the gender pairings are fine with me.

to graze over the basics - two paragraphs is usually my minimum, no max. huge sucker for heart-fluttery fluff and all that romance-y bull. i haven't done any f// or m// smut, and very little m/f smut, but i'd be absolutely willing to try it out. my smut regs and limits and stuff are in my resume. i post semi-regularly, though it can sometimes be delayed because of outside matters. hoping that's okay.

and, yes! yeah. if you're full on partners, please feel free to slap my wrist and send me on my way, i'll totally understand.

If you're still interested in obtaining partners, I took a gander at your fandom list (because your plots are being eaten up) and was very pleased to find a lot of overlaps. I'm also a college student with a large workload so a slower reply rate is fine with me.
Here are the fandoms we share:

Hannibal (OMG This show is perfect and I can confidently play just about anyone from the show. I am DOWN for AUs as well)
The Walking Dead* (YES. Just yes. If we could work some M/M in on this....-drool- )
Marvel/DC* (I'm only familiar with the movieverses (Avengers, Iron Man (1,2,3), Captain America(Both), X-Men (1,2,3, First Class, Days of Future,) Thor(1 and 2) ) but hey, I'm down for anything and everything from those.)

If you're interested I am too! If not, that's okay and hopefully we can get to this another time.

wow, okay, i would love to do long distance love or dared with you. any of the gender pairings are fine with me.

to graze over the basics - two paragraphs is usually my minimum, no max. huge sucker for heart-fluttery fluff and all that romance-y bull. i haven't done any f// or m// smut, and very little m/f smut, but i'd be absolutely willing to try it out. my smut regs and limits and stuff are in my resume. i post semi-regularly, though it can sometimes be delayed because of outside matters. hoping that's okay.

and, yes! yeah. if you're full on partners, please feel free to slap my wrist and send me on my way, i'll totally understand.

I can never have too many partners! Welcome to the hut of Ax uwu

I'll shoot you a PM in a bit to discuss this further!

Reactions: Gore
Status
Not open for further replies.