1 x 1 Plots! [Renewed for Feb!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still interested in obtaining partners, I took a gander at your fandom list (because your plots are being eaten up) and was very pleased to find a lot of overlaps. I'm also a college student with a large workload so a slower reply rate is fine with me.
Here are the fandoms we share:

Hannibal (OMG This show is perfect and I can confidently play just about anyone from the show. I am DOWN for AUs as well)
The Walking Dead* (YES. Just yes. If we could work some M/M in on this....-drool- )
Marvel/DC* (I'm only familiar with the movieverses (Avengers, Iron Man (1,2,3), Captain America(Both), X-Men (1,2,3, First Class, Days of Future,) Thor(1 and 2) ) but hey, I'm down for anything and everything from those.)

If you're interested I am too! If not, that's okay and hopefully we can get to this another time.

Hola! Wow you've given me a big choice! I'll PM you with a couple of ideas for the fandoms!

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
i would love to do a mass zombie apocalypse RP with 2-6 players, if we think hard enough we could make it really cool!

i would love to do a mass zombie apocalypse RP with 2-6 players, if we think hard enough we could make it really cool!

Awesome! Shoot me a PM when you get time and stuff, I'd love to do this!

I decided to bring all my plots back onto here, so yeah, hello again old thread...

Last edited:
Added a couple plots - I'm specifically craving something more historical!

Psssst. Are you still taking partners? Cuz Take Me Away sounds like my style. o w o

Psssst. Are you still taking partners? Cuz Take Me Away sounds like my style. o w o

Raaaad, shoot me a pm sometime c:

Hello! If you're still interested in the Learn Your Place plot, I'd love to give that a go. If not that, I really like Take Me Through Time as well- if you're still looking for a partner to do it with.

Hello! If you're still interested in the Learn Your Place plot, I'd love to give that a go. If not that, I really like Take Me Through Time as well- if you're still looking for a partner to do it with.

Just PMed you~

Status
Not open for further replies.