tumblr_inline_nga1ecqSoJ1sb0sce.png

There are Gods of Planets.

There is one man :

G a l a x y .

This is your d e s t i n y .

• Greetings, traveler,
    Care to listen to my tale?

Once upon a time, there was many planets. These planets all had a god to watch over them and nourish the people. Tthese four gods were powerful beings. Each god had a shard of a jewel said to be the source of their powers. If these shards were ever pieced together, the holder of the jewel would become the most powerful man in the universe.

Now, traveler, are you listening?

A little man roamed these planets, jumping from one to another. He was called Galaxy. Galaxy had never been particularly strong but one day, he approached a dying sorcerer. This sorcerer handed him his all-mighty powerful staff, and uttered a request that his staff is to be passed on to his daughter. Galaxy, heart wrenched with pity for the old man, vigorously nodded and agreed to his request to venture out into the unknown and battle demons to send this staff to his daughter. But as the days passed by and the deeper Galaxy ventured into the unknown, he began to wonder. This staff was powerful. Wielding it gave him a rush of power he'd never felt before.
    Then, he arrived. He stood in front of the sorcerer's daughter and clenched the staff tightly in his hands. No - he had battled monsters and wielded this power like it belonged to him. What right did this daughter have to take that away from him? In a moment of selfishness, Galaxy killed her.
    Power became his obsession. He wanted more - more, more, more.

He set his eyes on the shards of the mighty jewel, Dei.

He battled the gods high and low until finally, he held every piece in the palm of his hands. Finally, he stood at the world's peak looking down at the people - the gods.

"I am God, and you are nothing," he bellowed, "Vanish!"

Oh wait, traveler, where are you going? I'm not done yet. Here, sit, you must stay until the ending.

The mighty gods, now stripped of their power, found themselves on a very strange planet: Earth.

I see that look on your face, traveler! Respect your elder!

These gods, now possessing a limited fraction of their power, had to survive Earth. Rumor has it, they are still on this Earth.

Ha! How was that for a story? Hey that's strange... What's that... Are you one of the gods?

• Having been stripped of your power, you and four other Gods have found yourselves on Earth. It has been one month since arrival and you have been lucky to receive the aid of three humans. They have helped you understand Earth's culture and its people - although there are several things you don't quite understand yet. In any case, without a way back home, the only thing you can do is make a comfortable living. You and the other Gods have decided to take up a job at a retail clothing store, Eagle.
    [tabs]
    [/tab][/tab]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hermit
oie_29194322xnhizbl6-png.79479

╔══════════════════════════╗
∞ THE BASICS
╚══════════════════════════╝
4617206835.png

rules.
∞ Obey the gms.
∞ Be respectful.
∞ Proper grammar and spelling.
∞ Always make sure that your sentences end with a period.
∞ The first letter of your sentences should be capitalized.
∞ 2+ paragraphs.
∞ Don't you even dare doing 1 paragraph, much less one-liners. /sob
∞ Obey the rules.
∞ Ask questions.
∞ Changes that will make a big impact in the RP should be talked through with the Gm's first.
∞ Romance is allowed but, any sexual content will be limited to spoilers or PM - as long as the age group complies with Iwaku's rules.
∞ Iwaku's rules apply.

***inactivity:
You will be given one week to post.
One of the GM's, either myself of @Ellery, will send you a reminder.
You will be given another week to post.
@Ellery and I will discuss matters of how we will be silently taking your character out of the RP.
  • If we see that you are still posting on other RP's and not responding to our messages, your character will be killed in a brutal fashion, because ignoring is just rude af.
  • If we see that you have not posted anything in the past two weeks, we will assume that life has taken you away on a busy adventure. Your character will not be killed and your spot in the RP will be put on hold. Most likely, we will send your character on a solo journey around Earth in search of a means to get his/her shard back.

If after two weeks of inactivity, we will assume you've lost interest and the RP will be open for somebody to take your spot.

• You are human. I have absolutely nothing to say about that.

• Terrain
      Buri has a rocky terrain that makes life difficult. There is little greenery available in Buri; however, what greenery is available belongs to the wealthy. Buri's atmosphere is similar to Geyunnif, however, not quite as poisonous.

Specialty
      Because of its rocky terrain, Buri boasts many caves and mines with precious ore. Buri is prospers from its surplus of rare jewels and mining community.

Buri Life
      There is a stark gap between classes of the people. Less than 1% of the population is wealthy enough to own a little bit of greenery whilst the other 99% of the population works in mines.

• Terrain
      Geyunnif is famed for its greenery. It is said to be the most beautiful planet of all. Wildlife is abundant and the sun always seems to be shining high in the sky. Geyunnif is likely the only planet most similar to Earth; however, Geyunnif's atmosphere is made of unknown chemicals, toxic to humans, rendering the planet inhabitable by Earth.

Specialty
      Geyunnif is well-known for its farming community. It thrives with plentiful food for everyone.

Geyunnif Life
      The citizens of Geyunnif are kind people, always caring for others. They are one to never leave a man behind and is the planet with the least wars. It's said that there hasn't been a war in the last hundred years.

• Terrain
      Aqueous with a variety of plants underwater, 89% of the planet is freshwater, 2.5% a strange liquid that crystalizes when put under thermal pressure only found on Vyceria, 0.7% saltwater, and the rest land. Most of the lush green land is extremely expensive to live on, owned by business tycoons or powerful individuals who control lands on multiple planets. However, there are a few hotspots spread out on the planet where geysers and volcanoes erupt every fifteen years or so. No lifeform dares to live near the most active volcanoes

Specialty
      One of the richest planets in the galaxy, Vyceria is famous for its unique ore, equivalent to the blue garnet and lithium minerals found on Earth. Each carat of the minerals are worth at least 3.5 million dollars.

Vyceria Life
      Most lifeforms do not live a hard life on this planet. Since many could not afford life on land, they created habitats floating on the water or adapt to the water.

• Terrain

Specialty

DysphovLife

• Terrain
      Elyrion's terrain is mainly dark. It is furthest from the Sun and little light reaches the dark planet. The land is similar to Earth, though with a surplus of volcanoes. It is not rare that a volcano would erupt three times a day.

Specialty
      Prison.

Elyrion Life
      This is perhaps the one planet that does not receive any visitors. Elyrion holds a tight maximum security prison for the worst criminals in the universe.

Alright, GM Ellery here. Both GMs will post their character sheets as early as possible in order for you and your fellow players can follow a similar format. Please be as thorough as possible, but not a college essay length. A few paragraphs here and there where necessary would be nice, too. Also, please avoid anime pictures and choose realistic portraits of your characters. If it is a full body picture, that's fine as long as it doesn't take up too much space. If it does, please use the spoiler tag to hide it so we can just click on it rather than be overblown by a humungous picture of your character.
CHARACTERS MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE YOU CAN JOIN THE IC. For now, Henri and I are responsible for approving your sheets. Once approved, you're good to go! :D
Questions? Ask away. We both have really bad memories (especially yours truly), so we apologize if we repeat or ask something that you've already clarified. We just wanna make sure, yo.
***Ellery mentions "please avoid anime pictures and choose realistic portraits". What she means is no real-life photos. We would much prefer a realistic or anime-realistic type of picture. An example can be found here.
    • Code:
      [LEFT][COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica][imga=right]IMAGE ANIME STYLED JPG URL[/imga]
      N a m e
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]A g e
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]S e x
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]H e i g h t
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]J o b P o s i t i o n
      ∞(( Cashier, Sales associate, Customer service associate, manager))[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]P e r s o n a l i t y
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]H i s t o r y
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]L i k e s
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]D i s l i k e s
      ∞[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]O t h e r
      ∞(( Things you think will be important to note. ))
    • Code:
      [COLOR=#999999][FONT=helvetica]
      [LEFT][imga=right]http://i.imgur.com/I86rTVl.jpg[/imga]
      P l a n e t
      ∞(( Buri, Geyunnif, Vyceria, Dysphov))

N a m e
      ∞

A g e
      ∞(( Godly age 500+ / Human portrayed age ))

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
      ∞

S e x
      ∞

H e i g h t
      ∞

J o b P o s i t i o n
      ∞(( Cashier, Sales associate, Customer service associate, manager))

P e r s o n a l i t y
      ∞

H i s t o r y
      ∞

L i k e s
      ∞

D i s l i k e s
      ∞

P o w e r s
      ∞(( Powers are very minimal and very limited. Must have only two powers. Should not be something overly massive or OP. Should correlate with whichever planet you've decided to rule over ))

O t h e r
      ∞(( Things you think will be important to note. ))[/LEFT][/FONT][/COLOR]

• You've landed in Driscoll County.
    countryside_1985269c.jpg

• Driscoll City is the main city of the county and perhaps the only place where its lights light up the sky like Fourth of July.
    hey, that rhymed. heheuheuhe
    great_city_overall.jpg
    [tab=Home - Gods]

• Yes, you will be sharing rooms. The apartments, though, are conjoined - right next to each other.
    2-bedroom-apartment-floor-plans-3d-zqedquh8.jpg

• Eagle is the clothing retail store that you will be working at.
    Fashionstore_01.jpg

• Fashion retail managers oversee the sales staff at a clothing store or in a specific department of a retail business, depending on the size of the establishment. They are responsible for interviewing and hiring new employees, as well as training them for the job and handling customer service inquiries. They ensure that all employees stay on-task and that all store operations run smoothly.
      These managers usually work in comfortable clothing stores, but they often spend the majority of their shift standing and walking. The weekends and holidays are the busiest times for shopping, so many managers usually must work during these periods. Overseeing the sales staff and ensuring customer satisfaction are responsibilities that can sometimes be demanding for fashion retail managers.
    • Fashion retailers often set up customer service counters in each store to ensure all customer needs receive attention. The employees responsible for manning the counter should generally exhibit poise, patients, and remain friendly even in the face of dissatisfied customers. Customer service associates stand responsible for handling exchanges and returns, dealing with damaged merchandise, and answering customer questions. Due to the nature of the position, customer service associates should display knowledge of the inner workings of the retailer.
    • The position of sales associate requires individuals to be patient, organized, and manage time efficiently. Fashion retailers usually organize stores by department, and sales representatives may remain assigned to a specific section of the store, which allows the individual workers to focus knowledge of products and assist customers. Additionally, a large part of the position stands maintaining the cleanliness of the store, which entails returning items from fitting rooms to the proper place on the rack, picking up dropped merchandise, and straightening racks. Individuals who demonstrate sales savvy often excel as a sales associate.
    • Responsible for leaving customers with a positive last impression of the store, people with upbeat personalities and lively customer service skills often receive favoritism for cashier positions. Duties of a cashier include scanning and neatly bagging items, handling all monetary and card transactions, socializing with the customer to ensure the individual remains satisfied with the service of the store, and, depending on the fashion retailer, opening store-specific credit cards to increase the chances of a customer returning. The nature of the position requires potential employees to endure long durations of standing, work with other associates of the store to please the customer, and maintaining a friendly persona.

Last edited:
oie_29194322xnhizbl6-png.79479

╔══════════════════════════╗
∞ Important Notes ∞
╚══════════════════════════╝

4617206835.png

the plan.

part 1 - character sheets.
∞ we will be accepting characters.

part 2 - character relationships.
∞ signups will be closed and we will discuss what relationship our characters have with each other whether it be platonic or romantic.

part 3 - roommates
∞ roommate decisions, if anyone has a preference.

part 4 - tba

accepted characters.

• P l a n e t
      ∞Elyrion

N a m e
      ∞Juno

A g e
      ∞2021 / 26

∞Bisexual, leaning more towards homosexual <3

S e x
      ∞Male

H e i g h t
      ∞6'3''

J o b P o s i t i o n
      ∞Customer Service Associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
      ∞Not quite one for words, Juno tends to remain on the quiet side. Yet, he does had a rather dry humor, usually only understood by select persons and he is quite frank with his words. Beating around the bush is not his forte; after all, he is the Warden of the most tightly secured prison in the entire universe. Or at least he was a Warden, before his piece of the jewel was taken. But Juno is generally tries to keep a cool head however, there may be times when Juno lets his temper get the best of him. Those times are not very pretty.

H i s t o r y
      ∞Juno comes from a long line of Wardens. His father had been a Warden, his grandfather a Warden, his great-grandfather and so on. He'd grown up under strict rules and traditions. Learn first, play later. He'd memorized the entire rule book - all ten-thousand pages of it - and more thousands of books on the prison. One thousand years of learning was sufficient enough time before Juno was deemed worthy enough to take his father's place. After all, being Warden of the tightest prison ever made was no easy task. Juno had only been serving his job for another thousand years, still relatively new, when that man whisked on Elyrion and stole his shard.

It had been a hard and long battle, years upon years of war against one man. There were many times when Juno had thought he'd defeated Galaxy, but the man had been smart, learning from his losses each time and growing stronger with every fight. Then finally, Juno lost.

L i k e s
      ∞Cats
      There's something about their independent nature and soft fur that makes Juno as relaxed as ever.

∞Ice Cream
      Juno just likes the cold feel in his mouth.

∞Television
      Watching people act in boxes is probably the most fascinating thing ever.

∞Sunlight
      It was a rare sight on his home planet.

D i s l i k e s
      ∞Cellphones
      There's something strange about talking into a small rectangle, not to mention how loud its rings are.

∞Coffee
      Awful.

∞Wine
      Even worse.

∞Alcohol
      Worst thing in the universe.

P o w e r s
      ∞Mind Control
      Though without his shard, the best he can do is plant a strong suggestion in his victim's mind. This does not work on strong-willed persons but better works on weaker minds.

∞Telekinesis
      A useful skill for forcing prisoners back into their cells. Here on Earth, however, Juno can only move small objects such as pencils.

O t h e r
      ∞His appearance shown in the picture is only with the possession of his full powers. Without his powers, Juno looks like any other human, without the horns and scales.

• P l a n e t
      ∞ Geyunnif

N a m e

∞ Royal

A g e

∞1,218/19

∞Bi-Sexual

S e x

∞Male

H e i g h t

∞5'9

J o b P o s i t i o n

∞Cashier

P e r s o n a l i t y

∞Royal is one of the more likeable gods. Coming from a very peaceful planet he had to keep it that way somehow, so he often comes off as fun loving, peaceful, passive, and overall a happy guy. Though he can have his godly cruel moments, but he usually tends to avoid any type of violence and tends to stick to trickery and games to get his point. Still to the other gods he can be what is called annoying.

Often making jokes that could be seen as rude, getting rather touchy at people without asking, or even just being playful in annoying ways. Still people often see him as the voice of reason and hold high respects for him.

H i s t o r y

∞Royal has been watching over his planet since the day he was around, his father took no time and told him that no training was needed to be a good soul. So he went off those morals thinking everyone was a nice person till proven otherwise, but watching over a world got quite boring so he would often host games of wits, and often for him trickery, nobody ever beat him and there was zero punishment so people would often challenge him, of course he won every time, always making others feel as if they were about to win, only to take it away from them at the last second.

Royal then as the rest of the gods did, met his match a man named Galaxy he challenged so many times that Royal started to get interested with the man finally the man beat Royal. Royal was outraged when he asked for his shard as payment and then was forced to violence, Royal was beat just as the rest of the gods and then thrown away out of his world and into a new one.

L i k e s ∞

Animals-
      This is something Royal loves no matter what the animal is, he has always said he will never eat an animal.

Technology-
      He has taken an extreme liking to this as he has never found a way to play more games.

Plants-
      He adores all plants often taking flowers without thought.

Humans-
      He adores human's finding them interesting and often getting touchy with them.

D i s l i k e s ∞

Violence-
      While Royal will still fight if needed, he stays passive and often greatly dislikes those who use violence as a first measure.

Grumpy people
      Who likes grumpy people?

Darkness-
      He enjoys moonlight but being completely encased in darkness has always been something he had disliked.

P o w e r s ∞

Calming Aura- His base energy feeling makes people and animals feel calm around him at ease, of course this is just a slight mind trick and anyone with enough intent they go right past such aura.

Light plant manipulation- He can slightly make plants grow and move, sometimes even brings flowers and other small plants back to life.

O t h e r

• P l a n e t
      ∞Vyceria

N a m e
      ∞ Eltrix Goddess of the planet Vyceria, She who brought life and prosperity. The human name that was given to her is Emma Jordan Marie Fitzgerald. The humans have given her the nickname her Emma J. for short.

A g e
      ∞ She is several million years old, but appears to be in her early twenties. A rough estimate of her earth age is twenty-one.

∞ Emma has never thought of such matters, as she was previously a Goddess. Her guess is as good as a strangers. She's never had sexual desires before, nor understands the concept of love. Now that she is human, she can explore her sexuality and what it means to feel human emotions. (Note: She will identify as Pansexual eventually.)

S e x
      ∞ Female

H e i g h t
      ∞ Five foot, Eight inches.

J o b P o s i t i o n
      ∞ Customer service associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
      ISFJ

H i s t o r y
      ∞ The birth of Eltrix and Eriax
      Once upon a time, at the dawning of creation, the Terra Goddess Vydite walked her barren planet shrouded in perpetual darkness terribly alone. Until one day shimmering rays of light began to break through the ashen sky. The stormy and restless cloud dispersed, her barren planet illuminated by a shining brilliance. HIS shining brilliance. He was brilliant, aspiring, confident, powerful, and captivating. For the first time in both their lives they were no longer alone in this universe. Like from a fairy-tale they fell in love at the first sight of each other. After meeting Ymas, Vydite leisurely spent all day with him. They past the time whispering sweet nothings, and discussing their hopes and dreams.
      As the day began to come to and end, they both experienced the sight of eternal darkness eating away at the bright sky. Hungrily it ate away at the Sky god's radiating light until the newly found lovers found themselves separated once again, leaving Vydite in tears. Shielding her face from the horror Vydite wailed sorrowfully at the sudden death of her love, and the return of the darkness which she despised so much. Until a voice shyly rang in her ears "Why are you crying?" to which Vydite looked up to find the abyss littered with twinkling lights and a mysterious woman gazing down at her. The woman strangely resembled herself, as if they were sisters, and her presence was comforting.

"I am scared of the dark." Vydite shuddered as she stuttered, cheeks wet from tears.

The woman, graceful and kind wiped the tears away as she spoke. "You neednt fret, for my friends and I will always be the light to protect you from the darkness."

Both goddesses spent the entire night together, the poised, youthful moon goddess Aphine sharing her unending wisdom and creativity. While Vydite overcame her fears with Aphine, demonstrating her strength and will. At the end of night Aphine began to fade away, as the Sun God Ymas began to return to the sky. In a specific time where the both the moon and the sun graced the sky, fate planted her dark seed with in Aphine. Watching Vydite and Ymas swoon for each other made Aphine feel out of place. With each passing day Aphine's heart began to ache with an incredible loneliness for she had fallen in love with Vydite. With each passing day fate's seed, a seed of darkness, sprouted and continued to grow. It grew and grew until it's thorns poisoned Aphine's heart and soul.

When it was Ymas' time to descend in the horizon, Aphine struck him. The two fought much to Vydite's horror. As the battle raged on, Ymas got weaker and weaker, Aphine practically sucking the life out of him. Right before the final blow, Ymas realizing that this would be the end of him, blessed Vydite with a parting gift. A part of his remaining energy fell from him, and struck Vydite's body. An incredible wave of warmth filled her body, she could feel all of Ymas' love for her in that instant. Then her own feelings overcame her as she watched Aphine struck the Sun god with her final blow, and the light vanished from the sky.

As further punishment, Aphine did not rise in the night sky. Vydite truly alone once again with nothing but the distant stars twinkling in the sky to comfort her. Several months passed, and Vydite could feel her body go weaker and weaker with each passing day. Eventually she lay there shriveled and dead, her body lost to time. As she took in her last breath, a bright pulse of energy left her body and into the terra. Using her body as nourishment a single tree grew, eventually swallowing Vydite's entire body whole.

Aphine, completely aghast, thought the tree to be a gift from Vydite who yearned for Aphine's forgiveness. Visiting the tree, she ran her fingers against the smooth bark as she marveled in its beauty. Aphine noticed that the tree was oddly fatter in the middle, and when she knocked her knuckles against the tree it sounded hallow. The sudden noise startled that which lay inside the tree, and a shrieking cry of something rang out from it. Startled herself, yet perplexed and curious, Aphine split open the tree and her poisoned icy heart melted at the sight of two beautiful twin babies crying in desperation for anyone to love them.

Taking responsibility she raised both children as her own, refusing to tell them of who their actual parents are and what happened those many years ago. As the children grew older, one twin became the new sun god which lit up the sky, and the other....well...she wasn't exactly sure what the other child was for. The young girl certainly had a strange connection to the tree which she was born from, and Aphine worried if one day Eltrix would start to ask questions. They both started to notice the little things, like how they looked nothing like their mother Alphine. Why were they born from a tree, and why wouldn't Alphine tell them anything. Eventually, Alphine unable to keep everything to herself told them what had happened, and much to their surprise both of them handled it pretty well. Of course, Alphine may have twisted the story a little so she wouldn't look as horrible in their eyes, but it was mostly the same.

Unfortunately, while one child may have handled it better, Eltrix did not. She felt slightly betrayed that their surrogate mother would keep something like that from them, and saddened by the fact that she will never know what her true parents looked like. In a wave of emotion, the young goddess cried for many centuries, her tears filling the ravines, nooks, canyons, and cracks of the planet, until it was drowning in water. Her brother, finally tiring of her cries consoled the young girl until all her tears dried up. With the presence of water now gracing the planet, life suddenly bloomed all across Vyceria. Eltrix and her twin brother watched in awe as they created life on the planet. Soon enough humanoid and intelligent creatures began to populate their planet, and worship them. Eltrix who brings them life and prosperity, Eriax who brings them light and warmth, and Aphine who fueled their creativity and curiosity with her mysterious and lingering grace.

At the birth of sentient life forms, several minor gods and goddess were imagined from these lesser beings, but the original three are the only that resides over the planet. Eltrix acting as a mediator between both the worshipers and the other Immortals. Her clarity and kindness often bringing the planet prosperity, especially as the Planet gained popularity with neighboring ones. Soon enough the planet Vyceria found itself in a eternal golden age full of wonder and riches, but where there is good there will always be evil.
      The Fall
      The arrival of Galaxy to the planet Vyceria quickly brought an end to Eltrix's prosperous reign. Since the planet was ruled by three Immortals, obtaining the gem was that much harder for the evil wizard. This is due to the fact that Vyceria's gem is embedded into all three Immortals. The only way to obtain the gem was to either defeat all three before they combined the gem, or gain some more fire power. Knowing full well that it would be impossible to obtain the gem shards one at a time, Galaxy enlisted the help of another Goddess from the neighboring planet Buri. Eltrix immediately recognized the woman as Anari's wretched mother, who writhed in jealousy and greediness over the Planet Vyceria and brought ruin to her own. Aphine, Eriax, and Eltrix were quick to put the pieces together and realize that Galaxy had struck a deal with the woman over the gem and the planet. Infuriated that a fellow Immortal from a neighboring planet would even dare attempt to steal their planet from them, the three immortals fused together to form Vyrelle, supreme goddess of the planet Vyceria. After a war between Vyrelle and Galaxy raged on for a millennium, Galaxy with the help of the other Goddess out smarted and overpowered Vyrelle. Succumbing to subconsciousness Eltrix is the only one that materialized after the fall to earth. She wandered the rolling hills wailing for days before a kind human found her asleep at the side of the road and took her in. After staying with the humans in their apartment, it was decided that Eltrix, now referred to by the human name Emma J., should be seeing a therapist over the loss Eriax and Alphine.

L i k e s
      ∞ Water, Water Sports (swimming), Aquatic Life (Koi and Turtles), Sunlight, Fruits and Veggies, Books, Rain/Thunderstorms, Lists, Order, Spicy Foods, Dresses, Cute Fluffy Things, Ect.

D i s l i k e s
      ∞ Pollution, The Night Sky, Earth Currency, Grape Jelly/Jam, Shoes, Tight Garments, Cold weather (winter), Sleeping Alone, Walking Alone, Being Human, Change, Ect.

P o w e r s
      ∞ She can speak to and understand aquatic animals, and she can have premonitions. Her premonitions are not as clear as they were when she was a goddess. She used to be able to see whenever she wanted by looking into her spring, but now she has to rely on dream premonitions.

O t h e r

+ When she was still a Deity.
      + Sometimes she can still hear Eriax and Aphine's distant voices.
      + She is seeing a therapist over her loss, and mental situation.

• Planet
      Dysphov

N a m e

Crescent "Cres" Abaddon

A g e

Lost count (appears 26'sh)

Pansexual

S e x

Male

H e i g h t

6'10

J o b P o s i t i o n

Sales Associate

P e r s o n a l i t y

Crescent is a bit of a hot head. His temper has a short fuse, especially when it comes to protecting someone either physically or emotionally. But surprisingly enough he rarely shows his temper to women (unless they're really asking for it) and never to children. Despite his hot head he actually dislikes confrontation, especially if it cant be settled by a...Physical means. On the other hand Cres has a very sweet side. Though more quiet than most, he tends to surprisingly thoughtful, even to complete strangers. But his true feelings are always kept under lock and key, a seemingly impenetrable wall between him and anyone who tries to get close.

H i s t o r y

Crescent was appointed as God of Dysphov at the young age of 400 when his father, the previous God, was murdered. His lack of knowledge, naivete, and his stubbornness led Cres to make a lot of mistakes at first and his people paid for it. But instead of turning they're backs on him and shunning him for it like he expected, they helped and coached him with how to be a true God. Of course being mortals they didnt know everything, but they're guidance taught him many things. One being that no matter how insignificant someone might appear, they can always surprise you. To this day he lives by that, nobody is insignificant.

After 2000'sh years Crescent grew to be a rather famous and beloved God. He treated his people as fairly and as best he could. And in return they respected and worshiped him. Of course there was the occasional hater, one that longed for the power Cres possessed. Or thought he wasnt suited to be they're God. These people he learned to ignore. Until 800 years later a large band of these dark souls started to wreak havoc on his people. Slaughtering any and all who worshipped Crescent. Outraged by the needless death of his people and arrogance of these mortals, Crescent finally intervened.

But little did the God know that it was all a trick. Galaxy had gathered these murderers and riled them up so they would slaughter all in they're path and thus, summon Crescent's wrath. While Cres was distracted with the lowlife plaguing his planet, he didnt realize Galaxy's true intent until it was too late. Galaxy ambushed the Dysphov God. He struck a deadly blow, but Crescent wasnt going down without a fight. They're battle raged on for what seemed like forever, Cres was on the verge of winning, when Galaxy tricked him once more. Using his own people as hostages, Galaxy threatened to kill every last one unless he relinquish his shard.

Torn by his pride and duty as a God, and his duty as a Guardian for his people. Crescent battled with himself but in the end, he gave Galaxy what he wanted. As soon as the shard left his hand, Cres was thrown out of his planet and cast off to a new world.

L i k e s

Cool Weather
      Sparring
      History/Reading
      Working out
      Sweets
      Night/Stars/Moon
      Singing/Playing Guitar
      Water
      Snow - Hes never seen it before
      Animals

D i s l i k e s

Hot Weather
      Swimming - Doesn't know how
      Crowds
      Loud Noises/people
      Judgemental people
      Bugs
      Sand
      Short Doorways/Buildings

Powers

Pyromancy
      In his full glory Crescent could manipulate, create, and control any and all fire-related elements at will. Now without his shard he can barely create a spark of flame. If he concentrates hard enough he can manipulate an already lit fire but only barely. Though he does maintain is immunity to fire/extreme heat. When created his flames are blue.

Blend
      Being the God of a planet largely comprised of large expanses of sand where any prey can stalk you from miles away. Crescent has mastered the art of camouflage (yes even with his giant frame). He use to be able to "blend in" anywhere he wished with the help of his powers. But now he can only blend in to one solid area at a time and he cannot move or his camouflage breaks.

O t h e r

Human Appearance
      Due to the feral terrain he lived in for so many millenia, Crescent has extremely heightened senses. Almost supernatural compared to humans.​

• THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
      Feel free to tell me if I messed up somewhere, but I really liked the idea of falling in love with Galaxy. Thanks @Vio for the suggestion! I didn't know if you were already planning to do something like this with one of your characters, but we can always make Galaxy a player, eh? :bsmile: But seriously, if there is an issue with it, then let me know as soon as possible. I would like to finish this tomorrow and expect most sheets to be done by the beginning of next week. If you cannot finish by that approx. date, then let either @Henri or me know beforehand and we'll work something out. Thanks!

P l a n e t
      ∞ Buri

N a m e
      ∞ Anari

A g e
      ∞ 552 years old as Goddess of Buri; 21 years old as Human of Earth

∞ Demiromantic/sexual (presently sexually confused)

S e x
      ∞ Female

H e i g h t
      ∞ 5'9"

J o b P o s i t i o n
      ∞ Sales associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
      ∞ A hardworker to the end, Anari gives it her all to keep the citizens of her planet live a bit easier than they currently do. However, she is harsher than most gods when it comes to punishments. One step out of line and citizens will suffer dire consequences - some even sent to Elyrion for centuries. There was always en emptiness inside of her, though she never figured out what it was. With a family who only cared about themselves and the money they circulated in the galaxy, she grew up craving for something she didn't know herself. But maybe, there was a sweetness within her, hiding under the layers of tough skin she put on.

H i s t o r y
      ∞ Born and raised by a bunch of royal douchebags, the only caretaker in her life was her father's mistress, Aurora. She was gorgeous, something that Anari was always jealous of. Aurora, on the other hand, was nothing less of humble which was surprising for her position. Honest yet bold, Aurora taught Anari to be confident in herself and accept herself for who she was. And, Anari believed all of it wholeheartedly despite all the ridicule she received from her family members and the citizens of the planet.

That is, until Aurora was murdered by a mysterious threat.

To say everything changed after that would be an understatement. Buri, which was once lush with all kinds of plants only native to the planet, lost all of its beauty as her dad became miserable after the incident. Her mom, who was ecstatic, took control and made the planet the way she wanted it to be: hot as fuck and drier than her frizzy hair. Anari's mom only wanted the precious jewels that could be underground and be showered in all the money she could have by selling them to rich tycoons. Anari's siblings, who wanted nothing to do with Buri anymore, spread out across the galaxy to become gods of other planets, leaving Anari to inherit the damned planet after her dad died and her mom being too busy drowning in money to care about power anymore.

Anari lived a miserable life as a goddess in her first hundred years ruling, not knowing a single ounce of knowledge on the new climate her mom had created, nor the people who surprisingly adapted to it . While her powers were never as strong as her parents, she did try to help her people out as much as possible by creating small spots of land here and there. However, her mom saw this as an opportunity to make more money and sold them to the rich rather than keep them for the rest of the citizens.

So, when Galaxy, the dark yet mysterious man, came along and lured her mom away to another planet that made much, much more money than Buri, Anari was forever grateful. In return, Galaxy asked to stay by her side for a little while as he explained his situation to her as thoroughly as possible.

"My sweet, I am being chased by a unfathomable creature far too strong for me. May I stay by your humble side in order to stay out of sight of this foul beast?" Galaxy had said, smirking ever so devilishly.

She had felt uncomfortable being called anything but Anari, but let it slide. "As long as you stay out of my way."

And from then on, a deep bond started to connect the two. He shared horrible tragedies that he had to go through, and she believed them all. She never got to connect with someone so closely, so she was drawn to him after a few years of spending time together. He helped her powers grow into something unimaginable, but would disappear for weeks before coming back with cuts and bruises. Fooled every time, Anari assumed he was fighting for a better universe.

Oh, was she wrong.

One night, Galaxy confessed his feelings for her, proposing to her in the most grandiose manner. Anari, touched and honored by his so-called love, accepted him fully. After a passionate night, Anari woke up on Earth in human form, confused, shocked, and angrier than she had ever been before. She noticed her powers were extremely weak and her shard missing from the necklace around her neck. The only note Galaxy left for her was an "I'm truly sorry, but know that I love you" note-card near the bed she woke up on, which she tore up in seconds.

L i k e s
      ∞ Reading lore and such, exploring and adventuring into new corners of her planet, melodic music, and sugary fruits.

D i s l i k e s
      ∞ Parents (mostly mother), chocolate, Galaxy. Alcohol is okay once in a while, but she hates the atrocious smell and taste of it most of the time. And, of course, drugs are absolutely out of the question. Disgusting.

P o w e r s
      Crescere: Once with the power to grow mountains and islands, Anari is now left with a mere shred of that power, only being able to grow little sprouts of plants faster than they usually can along with people (although it is much harder as it requires extreme concentration and exhausts all energy from Anari).

Mortem: Due to Galaxy's influence, Anari also learned how to kill enemies with the flick of her wrist. Now, her power has minimized to simply being able to poison humans and other living things enough to ail them, but not kill them.

O t h e r
      ∞ As a goddess in full form, she was almost two hundred stories tall. However, she wore a bit more armor than shown here. [spoili]
      010-digital-art-anna-steinbauer-207x224.jpg
      [/spoili]

• N a m e

Seonadra "Seon" Brooks

A g e

Bi-Curious

S e x

Female

H e i g h t

5'4

J o b P o s i t i o n

Cashier

P e r s o n a l i t y

Seonadra (prefers Seon) has a contradicting personality you could say. Shes pretty unpredictable. One moment she can be the sweetest person you'll ever meet, willing to help out or listen to near anything. The next she'll kick you for calling her short. Shes very protective over her friends and will do almost anything for them. She loves to make people laugh and smile so she'll often put herself in an awkward position to do so. She has a pretty tough exterior but those close to her know its just a front. Inside shes as soft as a marshmallow. That doesnt keep her from punching out anyone that threatens/upsets those she cares for though. Her energetic aura can be infectious, except in the morning, she hates mornings...Its not pretty. She has a bit of a tomboy side as well, if you were to ask if she wanted to go shopping or play Hockey, she would choose Hockey.

H i s t o r y

Seonadra has lived a...Complicated life. Born in Aberdeen, Scotland, she was raised there with her parents and 3 older siblings till the age of 8. After that her family moved to the U.S for work. Her father did construction, building houses and all that. While her mother was a CNA (certified nursing assistant). Both jobs were pretty stressful and time consuming so Seon learned from a young age how to entertain herself. Her siblings were all 4+ years older so playing or doing anything with Seon was seen more as a burden than a joy.

Her father was always slacking off on his jobs, taking his time and always waiting to the last minute to get anything done. While her mother was very efficient and strived to do her job in a quick, orderly manner. Finally tired of her father's disorganization and laziness, her mother proposed an idea, start they're own construction business. She would do all the managing/paperwork and so on. He would do the building and manual labor. They're business started off quite nicely. Her mother refused to let her father get lazy and kept him organized so they built incredible houses with amazing speed. Seon picked up many things about construction during this, since she spent a good lot of time on the site's.

The business only lasted 4 years though. After a major f*ck up on her dads part, they had to take out bankruptcy. It was a year after that her parents got divorced thanks to her father's cheating. Seon lived with her mother, occasionally seeing her father. This was when Seon started showing a passion for cars, atvs, pretty much all things with a motor. Her mother wanted her to be a Vet since she was so good with animals, but she couldn't stand the thought of seeing animals suffer daily. When she was 14 her mother gave her run down Fourwheeler for her birthday. Seonadra loved it, she spent hours tinkering with it, fixing it up (shedding blood on more than one occasion) till finally it rode like new.

Skip ahead 7 years and Seonadra has hardly changed, just a little more street smart. She works part-time at Eagle and part-time as a Mechanic in a Auto shop called "Billy's Auto Repair & Restoration". She lives with 3 others. Oh! And shes helping some Gods that are trapped on Earth, who are now her friends....Totally normal.

L i k e s

Music/Singing
      Dancing
      Swimming/Basketball/Skating
      Animals
      Helping others
      Baking
      Reading
      Mechanics/Vehicles

D i s l i k e s

Spiders
      Humidity
      Racists/Sexists/Judgers
      Being Underestimated
      Spicy foods
      Getting up early
      Drugs
      Being Scared

O t h e r

Seon sounds like this when she sings.
      She owns a Corvette that shes currently restoring.
      She still has a light Scottish accent, especially when angry.

• N a m e

∞ Rumi Park

A g e

∞ 21

∞ Strictly homo.

S e x

∞ Male.

H e i g h t

∞ 5'5''

J o b P o s i t i o n

∞ Cashier.

P e r s o n a l i t y

∞ Rumi has trouble showing his emotions, generally putting on a blank expression. Sometimes he would forget to smile and other times, he would smile too much. He is blunt and straightforward, never quite the one to understand the social cues and tends to be rather pushy, resulting in some annoyance from the other party. But for the most part, Rumi is a pretty nice guy.

H i s t o r y

∞ Growing up in an all-female home and home-schooled, Rumi was the daughter his father never wished for. His sisters enjoyed dressing cute little Rumi up with dresses while his mother only encouraged it. When his father came back from work overseas, imagine his horror to find out that his beloved son had become a daughter. Today, Rumi is often seen putting on little bits of makeup and dressing up in a feminine manner. He is often mistaken for a female with his short, slim stature. Rumi may frequently wear dresses and skirts to work, to casual outings, and to college.

Deep down, Rumi wishes for someone to understand him.

L i k e s

Dresses/Skirts/Frills/Lace
      It's fun.

Teddy bears/cute stuff/jewelery

It's cute.

Coffee

Gives him energy.

Maybelline makeup

Works well on his skin.

Men

He likes the masculine nature of men.

Juno

Juno is perhaps the only person Rumi could call a true 'friend'.

D i s l i k e s
      Being told he can't wear 'girly' shit.

Being called weird.
      It hurts his feelings.

O t h e r

∞ Rumi fancies any handsome man at his college and around town and sobs like a baby when he is rejected.

∞ He doesn't understand why he keeps getting rejected.

∞ Sometimes he goes through phases of believing there is something wrong with him.

• N a m e
      ∞ Roman Archibald Halloway. He has several nicknames such as; Row, Romie, and Giant. He is not necessarily fond of any of the nicknames that have been given to him. Although, he doesn't seem to mind Row as much.

A g e
      ∞ 25

∞ Bisexual

S e x
      ∞ Male

H e i g h t
      ∞ 6'6

J o b P o s i t i o n
      ∞ Manager

P e r s o n a l i t y
      ISTJ Introverted, Observant, Judging, Assertive.

H i s t o r y

L i k e s

D i s l i k e s

O t h e r
      ∞(( Things you think will be important to note. ))

announcements.

@Ellery will be adding info on the two planets, Vyceria and Dysophiva, later today. Do not fret.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav

P l a n e t
∞Elyrion

N a m e
∞Juno

A g e
∞2021 / 26

∞Bisexual, leaning more towards homosexual <3

S e x
∞Male

H e i g h t
∞6'3''

J o b P o s i t i o n
∞Customer Service Associate

P e r s o n a l i t y
∞Not quite one for words, Juno tends to remain on the quiet side. Yet, he does had a rather dry humor, usually only understood by select persons and he is quite frank with his words. Beating around the bush is not his forte; after all, he is the Warden of the most tightly secured prison in the entire universe. Or at least he was a Warden, before his piece of the jewel was taken. But Juno is generally tries to keep a cool head however, there may be times when Juno lets his temper get the best of him. Those times are not very pretty.

H i s t o r y
∞Juno comes from a long line of Wardens. His father had been a Warden, his grandfather a Warden, his great-grandfather and so on. He'd grown up under strict rules and traditions. Learn first, play later. He'd memorized the entire rule book - all ten-thousand pages of it - and more thousands of books on the prison. One thousand years of learning was sufficient enough time before Juno was deemed worthy enough to take his father's place. After all, being Warden of the tightest prison ever made was no easy task. Juno had only been serving his job for another thousand years, still relatively new, when that man whisked on Elyrion and stole his shard.

It had been a hard and long battle, years upon years of war against one man. There were many times when Juno had thought he'd defeated Galaxy, but the man had been smart, learning from his losses each time and growing stronger with every fight. Then finally, Juno lost.

L i k e s
∞Cats
There's something about their independent nature and soft fur that makes Juno as relaxed as ever.

∞Ice Cream
Juno just likes the cold feel in his mouth.

∞Television
Watching people act in boxes is probably the most fascinating thing ever.

∞Sunlight
It was a rare sight on his home planet.

D i s l i k e s
∞Cellphones
There's something strange about talking into a small rectangle, not to mention how loud its rings are.

∞Coffee
Awful.

∞Wine
Even worse.

∞Alcohol
Worst thing in the universe.

P o w e r s
∞Mind Control
Though without his shard, the best he can do is plant a strong suggestion in his victim's mind. This does not work on strong-willed persons but better works on weaker minds.

∞Telekinesis
A useful skill for forcing prisoners back into their cells. Here on Earth, however, Juno can only move small objects such as pencils.

O t h e r
∞His appearance shown in the picture is only with the possession of his full powers. Without his powers, Juno looks like any other human, without the horns and scales.

Last edited:
DEI MUNDI IS OPEN FOR SIGNUPS <3

Last edited:
Really, we are open. Don't be shy ;_;

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread

P l a n e t
∞ Geyunnif

N a m e

∞ Royal

A g e

∞1,218/19

∞Bi-Sexual

S e x

∞Male

H e i g h t

∞5'9

J o b P o s i t i o n

∞Cashier

P e r s o n a l i t y

∞Royal is one of the more likeable gods. Coming from a very peaceful planet he had to keep it that way somehow, so he often comes off as fun loving, peaceful, passive, and overall a happy guy. Though he can have his godly cruel moments, but he usually tends to avoid any type of violence and tends to stick to trickery and games to get his point. Still to the other gods he can be what is called annoying.

Often making jokes that could be seen as rude, getting rather touchy at people without asking, or even just being playful in annoying ways. Still people often see him as the voice of reason and hold high respects for him.

H i s t o r y

∞Royal has been watching over his planet since the day he was around, his father took no time and told him that no training was needed to be a good soul. So he went off those morals thinking everyone was a nice person till proven otherwise, but watching over a world got quite boring so he would often host games of wits, and often for him trickery, nobody ever beat him and there was zero punishment so people would often challenge him, of course he won every time, always making others feel as if they were about to win, only to take it away from them at the last second.

Royal then as the rest of the gods did, met his match a man named Galaxy he challenged so many times that Royal started to get interested with the man finally the man beat Royal. Royal was outraged when he asked for his shard as payment and then was forced to violence, Royal was beat just as the rest of the gods and then thrown away out of his world and into a new one.

L i k e s ∞

Animals-
This is something Royal loves no matter what the animal is, he has always said he will never eat an animal.

Technology-
He has taken an extreme liking to this as he has never found a way to play more games.

Plants-
He adores all plants often taking flowers without thought.

Humans-
He adores human's finding them interesting and often getting touchy with them.

D i s l i k e s ∞

Violence-
While Royal will still fight if needed, he stays passive and often greatly dislikes those who use violence as a first measure.

Grumpy people
Who likes grumpy people?

Darkness-
He enjoys moonlight but being completely encased in darkness has always been something he had disliked.

P o w e r s ∞

Calming Aura- His base energy feeling makes people and animals feel calm around him at ease, of course this is just a slight mind trick and anyone with enough intent they go right past such aura.

Light plant manipulation- He can slightly make plants grow and move, sometimes even brings flowers and other small plants back to life.

O t h e r

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@Celane

I can't accept you yet until @Ellery comes back but, I noticed a little error.
Your character is only allowed two powers. That's mentioned in the character sheet I believe.

But besides that, he looks good, I suppose. But do you think you can edit the first paragraph of the personality section? It's a huge run on sentence and no good for my eyes @v@

@Celane

I can't accept you yet until @Ellery comes back but, I noticed a little error.
Your character is only allowed two powers. That's mentioned in the character sheet I believe.

But besides that, he looks good, I suppose. But do you think you can edit the first paragraph of the personality section? It's a huge run on sentence and no good for my eyes @v@
Ahhh super sorry about that, I somewhat wrote alf of this on a tablet instead of a phone so I didn't catch that ^^;

Alright, I think you're good to go! There are still some run-on sentences here and there, like in your Powers section, but those are minor things that Henri will be in charge of. Also, under your Likes, humans should be 'humans' and not 'human's', but I understand the struggle of autocorrect :D.

I recommend you look over it once more and give it a quick edit where needed. But, I think your character info in general is quite interesting! Can't wait to roleplay with you :cheerful:.

I'm sorry we are grammar police. We like grammar k. Grammar is good. Grammar matters. Grammar makes one smile.

But anyways. We're not too picky.
So...

@Celane accepted. ^^

STILL VERY OPEN
COME JOIN
<3

As mentioned before, the two planets, Dysphov and Vyceria, will have more information when @Ellery gets back from vacation @u@
Until then, please consider taking one of them or the humans. Who knows - maybe you like surprises!

This looks interesting enough, I'll fill out a character sheet soon.

• Love
Reactions: Henri
I plan on making a lil God for Vyceria, but I see that there's no description for the planet. Could I come up with the descriptions, or...?

• Love
Reactions: Henri
I plan on making a lil God for Vyceria, but I see that there's no description for the planet. Could I come up with the descriptions, or...?
ERMAGERD YES AN INTERSTILOVEYOUIHAVECOOKINGHAVEACOOKIEILOVEYOUERMAGERDLSKJDFLJLKASOWROIGFKLGJ

-chokes-

Well, @Ellery will be making a description for Vyceria once she is back from vacation, which is soon, I believe. Very soon. You're free to make a character sheet for Vyceria though I'd have to ask that you save the "History" and "Powers" section until later. Personality does not necessarily need to correlate with the planet's description. Vyceria may be a planet full of life and your character could be a cynical piece of shit. That would make it interesting, lmfao. But, -cough-, anyways, if you decide to make a sheet for Vyceria, you won't be able to know anything about the planet until @Ellery comes back with a description ;; Until then, you're just in for a surprise!

If not, then you can certainly wait until @Ellery comes back. I'll be sure to send you a PM when she does! Or, you can also consider taking one of the humans <3

@BlackOrchid

Vyceria
Terrain: Aqueous with a variety of plants underwater, 89% of the planet is freshwater, 2.5% a strange liquid that crystalizes when put under thermal pressure only found on Vyceria, 0.7% saltwater, and the rest land. Most of the lush green land is extremely expensive to live on, owned by business tycoons or powerful individuals who control lands on multiple planets. However, there are a few hotspots spread out on the planet where geysers and volcanoes erupt every fifteen years or so. No lifeform dares to live near the most active volcanoes (you can specify the names and add more details here).
Specialty: One of the richest planets in the galaxy, Vyceria is famous for its unique ore, equivalent to the blue garnet and lithium minerals found on Earth. Each carat of the minerals are worth at least 3.5 million dollars.
Planet Life: Most lifeforms do not live a hard life on this planet. Since many could not afford life on land, they created habitats floating on the water or adapt to the water.

There ya go! Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is just a skeleton. Feel free to add more details to any of the areas you want. Henri will edit it into the first post after she comes home, so this post will disappear after that happens.

• Love
Thanks! Much appreciated. I'd love to add more!

Is it alright if I have more than one character?

Yes, definitely! Since this RP is small to begin with, I'll have to ask that you limit yourself to only two characters <3

But feel free to make another ~

• Thank You
@BlackOrchid

Sorry, completely forgot about this but, because there are only five gods and three humans, please do not make two gods or two humans. We'd much appreciate it if you could keep it one god and one human.

Thanks~

UPDATE:
Added information on planet Vyceria.
You now must be a human to be the manager of Eagle.
Dysphov/Sales Associate is reserved for @Ellery .
You are allowed up to two characters: one God, one Human.
Fixed some bb coding.

On another note... Dei Mundi ads are up! <3

• Love
Reactions: Ellery
Status
Not open for further replies.