Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Casually strolling into the Study, Rottytops beamed at the sight of the lighter. "Oh hey, you guys found some light!" she exclaimed, but stopped in her tracks while she analyzed the situation that had unfolded in the study while she was occupied.

Rotty%20Human%20Curious_zps4ccp2vku.png

"...ummmm...you guys know some of our friends are still down that hole in the floor, right? In the dark? Asking for light? Preeetty sure one of them was bleeding, too. I'm not a genius, but I think that lighter could go to better use than..." the zombie girl paused to sniff the air, "...burning plastic? Blech,"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Khan of the Mardu @StudyRoom

"You what?" Chucky asked, taking a step back upon Vlad's offer. Up until now, Chucky assumed that he wouldn't be able to get his soul out of the doll because, well, he'd waited too long to do so. So he'd come to accept the fact that he was a murderous doll, and that was it.

But now this guy, this fuck, comes along and said he'd free his soul from this plastic freak of a body? After almost thirty years of waiting, he could finally get the fuck out of this doll. And the best part about it was that he could easily use the same spell again on another doll if he ever died again! Grinning meniacly, Chucky nodded at Vlad's proposal.

source.gif

"Alright, but on one more condition." Chucky said as he held up a finger in protest. "You get me a kid to put my soul into. My body's been nothin' but a rotting corpse up in Chicago for about thirty years. Shit's probably nothin' but bones by now. You get me a kid, and you've got yourself a deal."

@BarrenThin @Verite @Takumi @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @whoever
"Well, glad to see things are still going as well as ever for this team," Joker spoke up with a sigh as the group proceeded to turn that fiery red hair into a flaming spectacle. The young man had taken his eyes off the doll for five seconds, and here it was, trying to steal the axe...

"... I'm just going to step in and make clear my stance on that. Hell no," The thought of transferring the freak's soul into an innocent child... Joker's face scrunched into a disgusted glare aimed at the doll's way, thoughts of grabbing his axe and put an end to the doll filling his mind.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Takumi @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee

How... Distasteful. Vlad didn't really care, though. That being said, he had another idea that might persuade the doll: "I could do that. Easily. The magic of binding ones soul to another is powerful and expensive, though." Vlad stopped in his tracks for a few moments, examining the boy that spoke before deciding to ignore him, moving so that he was behind Chucky. "I could grant you the body of a fully-grown, able-bodied man. There are many at my disposal. Then, if you wish... I could grant you the Red Kiss. Immortality. Power beyond your imagining. I only have one condition: That you cooperate." The corners of Vlad's mouth turned up in an unsettling smile, his fangs visible. "If you'd prefer to grow old and die as a child once more, that is fine, though; there is only so much leisure immortality can offer, after all."

Casually strolling into the Study, Rottytops beamed at the sight of the lighter. "Oh hey, you guys found some light!" she exclaimed, but stopped in her tracks while she analyzed the situation that had unfolded in the study while she was occupied.

Rotty%20Human%20Curious_zps4ccp2vku.png

"...ummmm...you guys know some of our friends are still down that hole in the floor, right? In the dark? Asking for light? Preeetty sure one of them was bleeding, too. I'm not a genius, but I think that lighter could go to better use than..." the zombie girl paused to sniff the air, "...burning plastic? Blech,"

Vlad could sense the Undeath on this one. He'd keep that in mind.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Khan of the Mardu @StudyRoom

Grell would merely give the dumb doll a smirk.

"Oh, please, do try it. I would absolutely love yet another reason to slice you up into ribbons! Between my lighter and Ethan's axe, we could easily kill you here and now! As a matter of fact...eek!"

The sudden outburst of one she'd yet to meet startled Grell out of her boasting. As Vlad made his terms, Grell scoffed. "What?! Why would you-ohhhh." Ethan explained it rather perfectly. "Yes, but of course. But no body for you if you try any of your little stunts again! He said so himself!"

Turning back to Ethan, she smiled at him. "It looks like he didn't hurt you too badly. And no boobytraps on that axe this time, hmm? Some people have all the luck."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Khan of the Mardu @Archmage Jeremiah @StudyRoom

inFAMOUS_no_Spoil_016.png

... Never mind about the Ax, then, stranger. *nods at Numahime*

He frowned and overhears a new stranger coming in. He could only overhear bits and pieces and walked over to Joker and the others.

Delsin starts thinking to himself "... This isn't good."

ObXtcXn.png

"Depends. Do you like axes?"

Numahime pointed her finger in the direction of Chucky attempting to fight Ethan, and apparently Grell too, for an axe.

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Yun Lee @dark @StudyRoom​

Last edited:
How... Distasteful. Vlad didn't really care, though. That being said, he had another idea that might persuade the doll: "I could do that. Easily. The magic of binding ones soul to another is powerful and expensive, though." Vlad stopped in his tracks for a few moments, examining the boy that spoke before deciding to ignore him, moving so that he was behind Chucky. "I could grant you the body of a fully-grown, able-bodied man. There are many at my disposal. Then, if you wish... I could grant you the Red Kiss. Immortality. Power beyond your imagining. I only have one condition: That you cooperate." The corners of Vlad's mouth turned up in an unsettling smile, his fangs visible. "If you'd prefer to grow old and die as a child once more, that is fine, though; there is only so much leisure immortality can offer, after all."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Khan of the Mardu @StudyRoom
"Wait.. so you're telling me that you can make me immortal and give me limitless power?" Chucky asked, pausing for a second. His lips soon curled into a smile, however, and said lips soon formed a laugh.

1380025922_tumblr_mpsf2sa9uq1rolhqjo1_500.gif

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! You've got yourself a fuckin' deal, pal!" Chucky exclaimed before turning to the group and trying to form a genuine grin, though it still came off as creepy. "Now.. how's about we let bygones be bygones and find a way outta here, huh?" Chucky asked as he clasped his hands together.

@BarrenThin @Jeremi @Otto @Crow @Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @dark @Atomyk @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah

Grell would merely give the dumb doll a smirk.

"Oh, please, do try it. I would absolutely love yet another reason to slice you up into ribbons! Between my lighter and Ethan's axe, we could easily kill you here and now! As a matter of fact...eek!"

The sudden outburst of one she'd yet to meet startled Grell out of her boasting. As Vlad made his terms, Grell scoffed. "What?! Why would you-ohhhh." Ethan explained it rather perfectly. "Yes, but of course. But no body for you if you try any of your little stunts again! He said so himself!"

Turning back to Ethan, she smiled at him. "It looks like he didn't hurt you too badly. And no boobytraps on that axe this time, hmm? Some people have all the luck."

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Khan of the Mardu @Archmage Jeremiah @StudyRoom

Another to make note of. He wasn't hiding it when he noticed someone was different, mind you. There was something of a knowing look from him, though it might be hard to tell why. "I have this handled, thank you." Vlad clasped his hands behind his back, though he did examine Ethan on the ground. He sneered at Ethan, his distaste for the living shining through. He didn't hate all of them, of course; the King of Bretonnia had done his part in earning Vlad's affection, for one thing. Even so, he wasn't exactly naturally inclined towards enjoying their company. "Do you need aid, little one?" There was more than a hint of condescension in the way he spoke to the man, though he really was genuinely offering to hep.

"Wait.. so you're telling me that you can make me immortal and give me limitless power?" Chucky asked, pausing for a second. His lips soon curled into a smile, however, and said lips soon formed a laugh.

1380025922_tumblr_mpsf2sa9uq1rolhqjo1_500.gif

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! You've got yourself a fuckin' deal, pal!" Chucky exclaimed before turning to the group and trying to form a genuine grin, though it still came off as creepy. "Now.. how's about we let bygones be bygones and find a way outta here, huh?" Chucky asked as he clasped his hands together.

@BarrenThin @Jeremi @Otto @Crow @Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @dark @Atomyk @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah

"Good. I am glad we could come to an accord. When all is said and done, you will drink of my blood and join the ranks of those gifted with eternal life." Vlad extended his hand for Chucky to shake it, leaning down to make it easier on the doll. "To finalize our deal." Vlad returned the smile in kind.

Another to make note of. He wasn't hiding it when he noticed someone was different, mind you. There was something of a knowing look from him, though it might be hard to tell why. "I have this handled, thank you." Vlad clasped his hands behind his back, though he did examine Ethan on the ground. He sneered at Ethan, his distaste for the living shining through. He didn't hate all of them, of course; the King of Bretonnia had done his part in earning Vlad's affection, for one thing. Even so, he wasn't exactly naturally inclined towards enjoying their company. "Do you need aid, little one?" There was more than a hint of condescension in the way he spoke to the man, though he really was genuinely offering to hep.

"Good. I am glad we could come to an accord. When all is said and done, you will drink of my blood and join the ranks of those gifted with eternal life." Vlad extended his hand for Chucky to shake it, leaning down to make it easier on the doll. "To finalize our deal." Vlad returned the smile in kind.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Heheh... like I said, it's a deal." Chucky said with a menacing grin on his face as he shook Vlad's hand.

@BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Takumi @Jeremi

"We should probably go see about Sherry and that man who went down there." he suggested simply, gaze momentarily landing on Vlad when he would speak up to the doll.

"You're alright, I presume?" Seishin asked, glance landing on Ethan then.
tumblr_inline_o0vltmyjCo1rxsf53_100.png

"I make my own luck, Ms. Sutcliff. It doesn't always go the way I'd like it to, but it's mine and mine alone, and no one can take that away from me. But yes, I suppose things could have been worse, if nothing else," Ethan said, rubbing his cheek briefly, before nodding toward Seishin, "I'm fine, thanks. A part of me's almost sad I didn't get pushed any more than I did, but that's temperance for you."

Seeing that this enigmatic figure had managed to appease Chucky for the time being and keep him complacent for the time being, Ethan let out a long sigh as he placed a hand on his hip, the other gripping the axe by the handle tightly.

"You're right though. I figure we've seen all there is to see in here. Unless... someone wants a dead rat," he continued half-jokingly, gesturing toward the rodent in the cabinet that Queen had stumbled upon earlier.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LeftRoom

maxresdefault.jpg

"Heheh... like I said, it's a deal." Chucky said with a menacing grin on his face as he shook Vlad's hand.

@BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Takumi @Jeremi

Vlad's grip was reminiscent of a vise, his cold hands devoid of any sign of life. He released Chucky's hand shortly thereafter, his smile fading. Without a word, he returned to the back of the group. His work was done. For now, he'd simply return to observing what was going on, though he wouldn't ignore being approached or avoid contributing quite the same way as before.

"I make my own luck, Ms. Sutcliff. It doesn't always go the way I'd like it to, but it's mine and mine alone, and no one can take that away from me. But yes, I suppose things could have been worse, if nothing else," Ethan said, rubbing his cheek briefly, before nodding toward Seishin, "I'm fine, thanks. A part of me's almost sad I didn't get pushed any more than I did, but that's temperance for you."

Seeing that this enigmatic figure had managed to appease Chucky for the time being and keep him complacent for the time being, Ethan let out a long sigh as he placed a hand on his hip, the other gripping the axe by the handle tightly.

"You're right though. I figure we've seen all there is to see in here. Unless... someone wants a dead rat," he continued half-jokingly, gesturing toward the rodent in the cabinet that Queen had stumbled upon earlier.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LeftRoom

"Inappropriately timed humor aside, perhaps it would truly be prudent if we moved on." Vlad had once again clasped his hands behind his back, his permanent scowl making it very apparent that the joke didn't exactly take.

The Devil walked into the study room

"Hey has anyone found anything ye-....oh you guys found a lighter great. Now if we could only find a cigar."

He said while laughing to himself

@anyone

Feeling the tall drink of stagnant water drill holes in the side of her head with his gaze, Rottytops spun around to meet him with smiling eyes and a wave. "Hey...you!" she exclaimed with a stammered pause, unable to put a name to the face, "You're pretty good at grabbing attention huh?"

@BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore @The Study

tjoxdUe.png

The brunette rubbed her temples, heaving a heavy sigh after hearing the various conversations taking place within the study room--all of them having to do with Chucky. It was quite frustrating considering the fact that they really needed to focus on helping Sherry and Sammy. "From this moment forward, I take back every word I ever said about Ryuji being vulgar," Queen stated to Joker. "Chucky here is by far worse than Ryuji or possibly any other vulgar individual I've come into contact with."

The girl never thought she'd find herself saying such a thing about a doll, but here she was. It even wanted to take over the body of a child, which she found to be downright awful. She didn't even bother to try and rein in her boyfriend from reprimanding him with his witty remarks.

"Now, I'm going to follow Grell out of this room before I lose every ounce of sanity I have left."

And with that, Queen exited the room and moved to stand next to the ladder along with Grell. If this continued, the girl knew she was in for a major headache later.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @Kaykay @dark @Khan of the Mardu @StudyRoom

Last edited by a moderator:

"You're welcome." Seishin responded, before following Grell and company back to where the latch was.

"Yes, let's do move on. We do need to deliver a lighter, after all." As she left for the ladder, she looked down. "Hey! They already found a light!" And human remains but who cares about those?

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Khan of the Mardu @StudyRoom

"Hm, then I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to keep that lighter then." Seishin replied as he peered down there, frowning shortly afterwards at what seemed to be human remains at the bottom.

"Perhaps what you brought up about cannibalism earlier was right." he added. What even happened here before they arrived? What kind of mess were they even in anymore?

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Anybody I missed

"Ugh, I hope not. Eating people is just gross. At least when Tamora did it, it was unknowingly." Grell tapped her chin, now in thought. "Perhaps I should look into playing her some day? Titus Andronicus does rely on an awful lot of red, quite a bloody show indeed..."

@Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Jeremi

Meanwhile, Kuro wandered into the study room and noticed that a bunch of other people were in there already.

So he hid behind the door.

@¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

"Ugh, I hope not. Eating people is just gross. At least when Tamora did it, it was unknowingly." Grell tapped her chin, now in thought. "Perhaps I should look into playing her some day? Titus Andronicus does rely on an awful lot of red, quite a bloody show indeed..."

tjoxdUe.png

The brunette rubbed her temples, heaving a heavy sigh after hearing the various conversations taking place within the study room--all of them having to do with Chucky. It was quite frustrating considering the fact that they really needed to focus on helping Sherry and Sammy. "From this moment forward, I take back every word I ever said about Ryuji being vulgar," Queen stated to Joker. "Chucky here is by far worse than Ryuji or possibly any other vulgar individual I've come into contact with."

The girl never thought she'd find herself saying such a thing about a doll, but here she was. It even wanted to take over the body of a child, which she found to be downright awful. She didn't even bother to try and rein in her boyfriend from reprimanding him with his witty remarks.

"Now, I'm going to follow Grell out of this room before I lose every ounce of sanity I have left."

And with that, Queen exited the room and moved to stand next to the ladder along with Grell. If this continued, the girl knew she was in for a major headache later.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Takumi @Kaykay @dark @Khan of the Mardu @StudyRoom

"As much as I hate to admit it, I gotta agree." Chucky said as he made his way over to the latter as well. "Killing people is fun and all, but eating people? That's fucking disgusting."

@Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Crow @Atomyk @Khan of the Mardu @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Kaykay

Theo Raken

Theo was silent as he observed between the two rooms to see what was going on. He would have gone down the ladder or helped, but he was so focused on making sure that Sherry hadn't died that he had forgotten. He wasn't uncomfortable in this place though. He decided to go into the study room, though he caught the tail end of the conversation and looked at Grell. " I agree with you there, I knew a wendigo once.... it didn't end well for him. Let's just say that an old friend- Stiles- killed him accidently because the wendigo threathened to eat his legs., support beam fell when Stiles tried to escape," He looked over at Kuro and walked behind the door to check on him.

@Yun Lee @Bomb @Study Room

Seishin glanced towards Grell in slight amusement as she brought up acting.

"Either way, they've been down there for some time if their remains are like that, so their pain is likely gone. Unless there are any vengeful spirits." he added, the amusement he had being replaced by a slightly solemn look and a slight bluntness towards the end.

"If you do go down there, be careful. Sherry fell, so there's no telling if the ladder was broken somewhere or not." Seishin warned, wondering of the young blonde even found anything down there, other than some possible trauma inducing remains.

@dark @thatguyinthestore @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Anybody I missed

"As much as I hate to admit it, I gotta agree." Chucky said as he made his way over to the latter as well. "Killing people is fun and all, but eating people? That's fucking disgusting."

@Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Crow @Atomyk @Khan of the Mardu @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Kaykay

P5AYfsh.jpg

"Were you not speaking of feeding that lady's eyeballs to her ally earlier?" Jack asks Chucky. "We actually did think you were one to remove one's heart and feast on it for dinner when you said that. You're not?"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @Crow @Atomyk @Khan of the Mardu @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @ThatAverageGuy @Kaykay @Sen @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9