FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, thanks for letting me join in the RP. What I've read so far is wonderful [I have skipped several of the pages at the end of the first episode because I want to join the group on episode two], I was wondering if I should just sit this mission out rather than fumble into the middle of everyone. Thoughts?

Oh! I ish Monkey, btw.

Yo Monkey.

It depends how active people are feeling right now. If we can get this chapter wrapped up then it would be ideal for you to enter on the next chapter.

*prods everyone* Speak up. Are you feeling posty?

I already posted recently- it's like having sex recently- I'll want it again soon, but right now, I'm sated.

I kind of need to recover more in RL before I post again.... plus my response kind of depends on Spammy. >_>

Sure. I'm always looking for ways to avoid research.

I GUESS I can post more...

So.... now what?

Spammy, no acknowledgement of Leonardo's request to touch the cross?

He's trying to back away from it. I thought it was somewhat conveyed that he wasn't responding to it yet, at least not more than reacting to the rest of the Fateguard regarding him with suspicion.

P.S. press the issue in character.

I figured, but wanted to explicitly check.

*CUDDLES SPAMMY* FERRICK SEEMS SO SCARED! POOR FERRICK!

I'll post sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

You know me, Asmo. If I feel I have something to add, I'll post at the drop of a hat.

Which part of the house are you guys in? Will Arkavenn hear?

Near as I can tell we're barely in the house. I don't see any reason he wouldn't hear.

Everyone can hear everything.

Aidan exploded and bits of his super-goo went in our mouths and now we all have his powers.

GET ON WITH THE WEREWOLF DRAMA!

*CUDDLES SPAMMY* FERRICK SEEMS SO SCARED! POOR FERRICK!

Poor Ferrick indeed.

Leonardo tries to give him the simplest way to prove his innocence and Alyss starts accusing him of trying to hurt him or something.

Also, way to go on totally not pissing off Leon by bringing his faith into question. XDDD

*Nudges Orion*

She prefers the Assassin, not the man of god.

This'll be fun.

I figured that out when the clothes came off.

I just think it's funny that she seems to be ignoring the book info that was so damned important a few pages ago. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.