FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's the torch-bearer, isn't he? Having no fire is a problem, isn't it?

... I'm too sleepy to actually understand it now... I UNDERSTOOD IT BEFORE! Why not now?

Neh, it's true to the character- I was just pokin fun at ya. Also... Unanun... Umm.... You seem to be missing... a lot of your post... Juuuuuust saying.

Not much else to say right now, and I wanted to give an update on what he was doing in the meantime.

Also, we're cool, ya?

One-two liners in this type of role-play are like nails on a chalkboard to me.

There's no worry about having to update on your char, silly- it's not like he suddenly vanished (Then I'd be wondering if Kitti un-existed you, or if vanishing was a new power) so you don't have to just post a little "I'm still here, I'm doing this!" At least get into it- perhaps he's having some inner turmoil, or just thinking to himself. When I'm not sure what to post, sometimes the best thing to do is to make the character THINK, or REMEMBER something- we're trying to roleplay something that's... usually human... <.<;; Errr, SENTIENT. Talk about their surroundings, or maybe how this situation makes him feel- perhaps he feels naked without his armor- or feels like he has to depend on Saint more, now that he doesn't have that armor.

HAVE FUN WITH IT FOR GOSH SAKE!

And yeah, we's cool.

I gotta go with TK. I'd advice against one liners. They're like, one of the seven deadly sins of RPing.

KINDA... There's a time and a place for them, but not on this type of role play.

Chat RP? That would be perfect. Here? Noooot so much.

You are still allowed to exist, Unanananananananananananananananu. Currently.

Also, use this opportunity for vital exposition. Have Tahan remember his training in the Chapter of Alchymia - what they taught him about werewolves and how his own bodily desecration draws a parallel with the curse of Lycanthropy.

Also, it was a Fifth Element joke. You all suck and I will take away your Holy Blessings as punishment.

Okay, will ruminate on all of the (good) advice.

*unanun used emotion*

Also, use this opportunity for vital exposition. Have Tahan remember his training in the Chapter of Alchymia - what they taught him about werewolves and how his own bodily desecration draws a parallel with the curse of Lycanthropy.

Also, it was a Fifth Element joke. You all suck and I will take away your Holy Blessings as punishment.

HEY I GOT IT WHEN I READ IT TODAY.

GIMME MY BLESSINGS BACK.

I was indisposed last night/ this morning while everyone was busy not getting the joke.

Believe me I've seen Fifth Element enough times.

MULTI-PASS

Now if you'll excuse me, time to go enjoy some space opera.

So, what now, blood of my blood?

THE FIFTH ELEMENT!

Dammit, I love that movie! I should have known that! But then again I was drinking last night. :/

I just... Just let me touch you, Ferrick.
Everyone else is ignoring me trying to touch you.
But you, you can give me your leg. Yessssssssss.

*Switches places with Ferrick*

T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TOUCH ME.

I WANNA FEEL DIRRRRRRRRRRTY.

0.o

Why did I hear Kitti just now in the voice that I had heard when I read Celcius' parts in Dark Reign?

Because Erilyn seems friendly and not really that creepy, just standing in front of Ferrick and asking him to give her his leg so that she can help heal him but no one else seems to notice, which makes it much creepier seeming.

The amount of characters that seem to be interpreting what Leon is doing as BAD continues to astound me.

Have none of them ever heard of trying to prove someone innocent?

"Ferrick I DO trust you. I'm trying to give you a chance to prove to those who DO NOT trust you that you are not the Werewolf. If you touch this cross and nothing happens, then you are innocent beyond the reproach of anyone. Right now the longer we stand here the more time is wasted. According to Malwin's book this is the FASTEST way to prove your innocence. So that we may MOVE ON."

HOW DOES THAT KEEP GETTING TAKEN THE WRONG WAY? LOL

Or do none of you even read my posts? >______>

I (Spammy, the player) don't find what Leon is doing bad, although Ferrick probably would. Just because a character says something doesn't make it automatically correct. So you, Orion (The player) and Leon are still cool with me. And I'm playing the guy getting put through the ringer.

I love this, this feeds me.

Status
Not open for further replies.