FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's big enough to hit anything that tries to get past him with a hammer. You'll want to keep your distance if you don't want to get hit by accident.

So since I asked before and it got drowned in post corrections, if we wanna post side material (such as bios not immediately relevant to the plot) goes in the RP group yes?

I'm just going to guess that the answer is "yes"...though if it's very important it might go into the OOC.

I dunno. Don't hurt me if the answer's wrong, Asmo.

He's big enough to hit anything that tries to get past him with a hammer. You'll want to keep your distance if you don't want to get hit by accident.

Well that's gunna make fighting awkward.

I'll have a post in the morning when I don't have a headache

Just stay like .. One or two metres away and you'll be safe. Arkavenn's meant to be the dude in the back who throws the werewolf back at you guys if he tries to run that way.

Ah, so Arkavenn's gonna be isolated alone in the mist?

Good to know.

What bios are you adding, Chaos?

I was thinking of adding a bio for Derek's sister Ann and possibly add some back story on their late parents seeing as they were FateGuard and the original users of Derek's holy and magic blessing (Derek's mother left behind blessings too, but the idea there was Ann isn't using them for a few reasons). Nothing terribly elaborate.

Wait why is Arkavenn isolated when he's 1-2 metres behind? o.o

Magic mist is misty.

And Chaos, as long as your parents don't turn up and your sister doesn't suddenly join the FateGuard, that's fine.

And blessings would usually be taken back if the user dies and the heir declines to join up. There are other people who could sorely use these magical items.

the half tucked shit

Kitti. Please allow Jack to sort out his shit. He's frightening the otters.

*starts a Typo Tax box*

Also, everyone may now commence instant suspicion of Malwin and Alyss.

Magic mist is misty.

And Chaos, as long as your parents don't turn up and your sister doesn't suddenly join the FateGuard, that's fine.

Wouldn't dream of it. The dead stay dead and the inexperienced stay off the battlefield.

*A commercial starts up*

Every day, two thousand otters die from frightening typos- ones that could be interpreted as sexual innuendos, curse words, violence, or typos that just don't make sense. Among these otters are a rare species of Lutra asmodis, a fragile race, dependent on calm waters, small fish, and some small shellfish. They are so very close to extinction that cryogenic zoos have already taken samples of the small mammal's eggs and sperm, to hopefully create these beautiful beasts in labs and raise them in a safe environment before releasing them back into the wild. All it takes to help save some of these creatures is to use spell check and read your posts a couple times before posting them, to make sure that it will not harm the otters-

think of the otters.

*Commercial ends*

I'll have a post up by tonight at the very least.

>.>

Sunnuva....

I do so allow this, Jack. **WAVES HAND VIOLENTLY**
You may fully tuck your shit.

Am I safe to say that the magic in this roleplay is comparable to the magic we see in the LotR movies?

Am I safe to say that the magic in this roleplay is comparable to the magic we see in the LotR movies?

And no, the mages do not hurl fireballs willy-nilly. A fireball requires manipulation of fire into a spherical form, air into a method of propulsion and earth into an extended-burn fuel. This would count as a very high-level spell. They manipulate elements subtly, like changing the course of a water, inciting a strong breeze, making fire jump, cracking a clay vase, etc. It's nothing over the top. Magic is not conclusively proven to exist in this setting. The mages are like weird scientists who most people think are crazy. No one is sure if they actually DO anything (except the FateGuard of course).

The arcane and divine magic in this roleplay is a force of chance and slightness. It gives you a temporary upper hand. It cause coincidences. It plays on superstition and human faith. It is not D&D.

I'm gonna have to say "lol nope".

Status
Not open for further replies.