2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Slice of life, Modern
Hi! I'm Thugisa, I'm 23 with over ten years of roleplay experience and I'm looking for a Semi-literate to literate partner to roleplay with!

Looking for: Tops/Seme for M/M (while most of my characters are Bottoms/Ukes, they are not BORING. I hate that people with boring OCs have given bottom/sub characters a bad name. I will be engaging and work to further the story)

Plot: OKAY
SO, the main plot would be a group of survivors coming together as a group and having a found family theme! We'd each be playing about 3 (if not more) character each, so be open to that!

I'd absolutely love if we could have multiple romances between our different characters but I totally get if you'd like to just focus on our main couple! The pairings would all be M/M but female side characters are alright!

The plot would start with the group somehow find Y/C and welcoming them in (possibly not so easily), but eventually they bond and become close friends!

I have a few characters and their roles already planned out (although I do still have to make 2 of their character sheets).

I have a few side plots planned out like a love triangle and other small things, but other than that I'd like to come up with the rest with you!

Rules:
18+ ONLY
5-10 lines at least.
Be open to feminine boy characters, as I have a lot of them.
Anime/Cartoon face claims only
Come with your own ideas too! I am begging.
I'm SUPER unsure about this site, an actually prefer to use Discord.
If you're interested, DM me!