| Zodiac | - OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, another question, mainly pertaining to power levels.

Apparently, there's a ton of super stronk OP Hosts in this RP. Is this sort of level of strength mid-tier? High-tier? Low-tier? Cause it sounds like everyone's Servant-tier, to put into Nasu-terms.
Let's not get into Nasu terms here, E rank STR being 30 x stronger than the peak human being and all lol.
I generally thought this was a RP more geared towards plot so the Zodiacs would probably have to be at the edge of meta human level to make things not illogical.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and Kitt
I meant the nature of the abilities themselves, considering dat four-element manipulation + energy drain + healing, or dat control of all technology + human hotspot, or dat pseudo Mystic Eyes, but k. Can't wait to see how messed up Darius would become when plot happens and reality-warping abilities begin to get tossed around.

Actually, wait, if E Rank STR is 30x peak human, how did Shirou's arm not snap/explode/pop/break whenever he tried blocking a Servant's attack? Damn Nasu flavor text being different from anime feats.

• Love
What are you sorry for Voltaire? You didn't do anything? ^^
I apologize for everything.
Let's not get into Nasu terms here, E rank STR being 30 x stronger than the peak human being and all lol.
I generally thought this was a RP more geared towards plot so the Zodiacs would probably have to be at the edge of meta human level to make things not illogical.
Hosts = MetaHuman
Zodiacs = A step farther.
Though bear in mind, Zodiacs will rarely and I do mean rarely see themselves into a fight.

I meant the nature of the abilities themselves, considering dat four-element manipulation + energy drain + healing, or dat control of all technology + human hotspot, or dat pseudo Mystic Eyes, but k. Can't wait to see how messed up Darius would become when plot happens and reality-warping abilities begin to get tossed around.

Actually, wait, if E Rank STR is 30x peak human, how did Shirou's arm not snap/explode/pop/break whenever he tried blocking a Servant's attack? Damn Nasu flavor text being different from anime feats.
I'll be honest. I can't defend that. As I didn't make/give out Mei Ling. Same with Matrix.

Oh I see what you mean now, the variety and "hax" nature of the powers is reminiscent of servant powers, which I can agree with.

Do you remember the specific instance of Shiro blocking said attack? If he had any weapon traced then it's explainable since tracing copies the history of the sword as well as the sword itself, and eventually Shiro gets to the point where he can replicate the physical stats of the owners of the weapons themselves.

--Oh anime. Anime is generally unreliable to be honest. The new one kind of warps things a bit and removes a lot of explanations. For example how Shiro's projection and tracing works. Or the fact that Saber hurt Berserker when Berserker hit Saber once in the VN and almost killed her, and at the end of the fight was completely unscratched. In fact, invisible air just bounces off his skin since it gets negated completely unlike in the anime.

• Love
>Has never watched Fate/Stay

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
Oh I see what you mean now, the variety and "hax" nature of the powers is reminiscent of servant powers, which I can agree with.

Do you remember the specific instance of Shiro blocking said attack? If he had any weapon traced then it's explainable since tracing copies the history of the sword as well as the sword itself, and eventually Shiro gets to the point where he can replicate the physical stats of the owners of the weapons themselves.

--Oh anime. Anime is generally unreliable to be honest. The new one kind of warps things a bit and removes a lot of explanations. For example how Shiro's projection and tracing works. Or the fact that Saber hurt Berserker when Berserker hit Saber once in the VN and almost killed her, and at the end of the fight was completely unscratched. In fact, invisible air just bounces off his skin since it gets negated completely unlike in the anime.
In the anime...he gets kicked by Lancer and I'm pretty sure none of his ribs broke. He also parried a whole bunch of attacks from Rider using a reinforced chair leg. So essentially, all these feats are via Reinforcement, not Projection.

I thought the whole Berserker getting injured was because underneath Invisible Air laid Excalibur, which WAS an A-rank NP?

Never read the VN, because ain't got no time fo dat, so yeah, fair enough.

Man I feel out of the anime/manga loop.
I say
As a couple days ago I read all of the released chapters of Boku No Hero Academia in one night

And I check imperialscans's project stats every few hours

• Love
Yo, you read Boku no Hero Academia as well? Glad to meet a fellow reader! Dat hand-face dude is literally my favorite at the moment, followed by BONE OF MY SWORD gurl.

• Love
In the anime...he gets kicked by Lancer and I'm pretty sure none of his ribs broke. He also parried a whole bunch of attacks from Rider using a reinforced chair leg. So essentially, all these feats are via Reinforcement, not Projection.

I thought the whole Berserker getting injured was because underneath Invisible Air laid Excalibur, which WAS an A-rank NP?

Never read the VN, because ain't got no time fo dat, so yeah, fair enough.
I think Lancer was trolling Shiro and playing around, since in the VN he gets kicked too and survives with a decent injury. The rider parrying is reinforcement and Shiro is probably a bit beyond peak human considering he can outspeed Shinji's shadow magic and almost react to Kuzuki's snake fists.

Excalibur being under IA is sort of fan explanation. God Hand works by making it so that anything under B rank has all damaging properties conceptually nullified. It's as if the attack just fizzed out of existence, and it's described that they don't even enter Berserker's personal reality. Invisible Air would instantly bounce off God Hand since it gets it's entire existence flat out rejected by God Hand, which is what happens in the VN. It's entirely possible to have Excalibur be right under IA or something, but that's only if Saber knew how God Hand worked, which I don't think she did.

I LOVE Horikoshi's work but in the recent years I've fallen way behind in manga in general so I totally missed the first few months of it coming out. I own both of the English volumes of Barrage!/Sensei no Bulge it's still probably my favorite I have to admit ah. I'm so happy for Horikoshi, one of his series is actually catching on. So happy. So proud. It's hard to decide on a favorite but if I had to pick my favorite right now is probably Tsuyu. Lovely frog child.

Nivandi got enlightened by the D-Man.
Oh yes.

Reactions: AiDee
okay I finished my post~ I will fix up that small mix up soon my laptop is just frizzing up at the moment ^^;;

• Love
Hey, Erode.
Hope Darius keeps his voice down. Damian won't take to rowdy types well.

Status
Not open for further replies.