Z-Day: Earth's Requiem

Jay was looking through the Window of the reception doors he pushed them open with the four legs up against the middle of the door. He applied pressure to open the doors slowly and made sure he was holding the pole as far to the top as possible there was no way he wanted to face a zombie this close to escaping.

As the doors opened slowly they made a very quiet squeak like a small field mouse. He could see some one heading to a car through the hospitals main entrance doors and windows. The entrance was all glass with black and green frames, through the window he could see kei but there was limited view.
The limited view came to his discovery as both doors opened and he pushed ahead into the room it looked clear but he didn't feel safe for some reason there was an edgy feel to this part of the hospital.
He didnt want to carry on yet he didnt want to be trapped either way he had to get the door and get to kei.

He flicked his wrists and slid his hands up the pole making it even each end. He was walking with small footsteps slowly and making as little noise as possible. He was walking in a straight line but turning his body every step to watch both sides *please lord let me get out of here dont let me die here i need to find my family* he was repeating this over and over in his head he was praying for his life, more begging then praying.

He got to the door there was numerous objects blocking the doors, beds, chairs, poles, a few bodies. He kept the pole in one hand and started to move the small items he knew the large items would cause attention so he was moving the smaller items.

*Why is there no one here wheres the other people from the other rooms?* Jay was a paranoid person as it was and started to feel insecure he grabbed the pole and started to shake, he tried to stop but he couldn't feel confident in this situation by himself.