Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Interest Check | Out-of-Character | Sign-Ups | In-character

Yuushabu no Sainan!
勇者部の災難!

Welcome to Hanazawa Co-Ed School. A school for boys and girls from middle to high schools. You are a student here, but not any ordinary student.

You are a hero of your own story.

~~~

Imagine this - every one of us is the protagonist of our very own anime. Slice of life, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Supernatural, Sports, SciFi, a lot of stories to tell about our lives.

Now, what do you do when you aren't living through the literal pages and episodes of your life? Well, here's the answer.

You join a club. Going home club? Nope. Boooring.

It's the Hero Club. A club where you, the hero of your story, become a hero in another tale! Lead by Akizuki Akane, the hero club does all kinds of things around the school! An emblem of justice, they say, but what kind, you ask? I don't know.

Anyways, nothing could go wrong in such times! Could they?

~~~

Where there is light, there must be darkness. And a fucktonne of Xehanorts. You are a villain, some form of evil, or something. You have found a perculiar young girl by the name of 'Akizuki Akira', who calls herself 'Tainted Bible'. She acts in a way that intrigues you, you believe that she is what you want - a slave, a minion, a loyal woman to work by your side as you do your evil things, even an evil leader or heir, or simply a potential equal or ally.

But wait.

To get closer to Akira, you must first partake in what is known as the 'Occult Club', which Akira leads. After that, you warm up to her. How hard could it be?

Oh, you don't want to know.

z61qYL2.png

"Not all heroes wear capes! Or masks! Or... you get me, don't you? You definitely do."

The Hero Club. A brand new club that constantly does primarily focuses on finding and scurrying for problems and reasons for aid around the school! Sometimes they may even go beyond the school for their conquest. It's relatively new. It is lead by the first-year high schooler Akizuki Akane.
You have chosen to join this club, being a hero and all. What awaits? I don't know. Do I care. UUUUUHHHHH.

Every week, the Hero Club looks into their 'Hero Box', which is a fancily-named yet ordinary-looking mailbox where people around the school send them problems where they will either provide advice or personally solve. At the start of the RP, the Akizuki Akane attempts to make ties with the President of the School Newspaper Club.
AlYg5S1.png

"Are you my minion? Or are you my equal? Either way, you are now a denizen of my realm. I welcome thee..."

The Occult Society, also known as the Occult Club. The club president prefers the former term. It seeks out the supernatural, and seeks out to do the supernatural, to find the supernatural, and to be the supernatural. Their activities range from finding supernatural occurences in the town to doing so outside the regular comfort zone. It is lead by first-year middle schooler Akizuki Akira, who has a case of chuunibyou. You mistake said chuunibyou for a reason to see that this club is more legit than the average Occult Society.
You have chosen to join this club, since you feel that it is beneficial to you. What awaits? I don't know, but I certainly do care.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Important Rulios and Notes

The usual - no godmodding and powerplaying and all that.

You MUST be able to play two or more characters.

As mentioned, this school hosts both middle and high school students. So the age range is 12 for pre-birthday 1st year middle school, to 18 for post-birthday 3rd year high school. Each has three years.

My word is final. And I'm a very benevolent person as long as you don't nuke everything. So don't nuke everything, whether it be literal or metaphorical

This is a light-hearted comedy that may have some tearjerkers here and there. Do not be an edgy fuck, because I just know you will.

To prove that you have read this, include in your application under 'Other Information' the phrase 'PRAISE THE GREAT FALSE DEITY FAMILIAR PSEUDOBAHAMUT'

If you are part of the Hero Club, ignore the above statement. Instead, underneath your entire application, insert a picture of your favourite Superhero within a Spoiler.

Post your applications in the signups thread, otherwise they will be IGNORED. Yep, you heard me, IGNORED.

Chronologically, the in-character start date is 14 April, two weeks after school has started.​

Last edited:
Last edited:
This post will contain information regarding story.

One more.

OK guys you go ahead and post. I'll use Post 4 to arrange characters by different mannerisms because I'm bored.

THIS is the story post.

@Verite @Ryth @BarrenThin @Pravitas

If @CRiTiCAL ERR0R still wants to join, there's still 'Horror' and 'Mahou Shoujo'.

Try thou best to make 'Horror' a little more distant from 'Supernatural', but don't hestitate to incorporate elements. I think Trau Trau and Verite know how to make 'Supernatural' distant from 'Fantasy' - just do you did in the last RP. Your apps, that is. We really didn't do anything in the last RP HURK.

So, 6 of us, potentially? Not too big, not too small. Alright, I'm sure nothing can go wrong from this.

If anyone wants to drop out, one of us will fill the gap, as opposed to me letting more players in.

On a related note, I've posted good old Akira.

8sg8Svb.png

Meet Kiyohime. I don't know when or how I'll introduce her, but I will.

Last edited:
I would love to join, but unfortunately seeing how my schedule is going, I'm probably not going to have time... so unfortunately I'll have to pass this one up. D;

That leaves our five-man band.

i am death incarnate

@Verite, isn't anyone that uses Iwaku?

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
Anyone droppa poppin out?

@BarrenThin your applicacio is accepted.

Now to wait for the others.

• Thank You
As an attempt to garner playas, I have set this to 'Open Signups'. We only have two empty slots after all.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.