Yuushabu no Sainan! | The Hero Club's Misadventures! | Out-of-Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
What're you doing?

Alerting all to write applicacio

@Random
Your images are broken.
Power nullification appears balanced enough. Usually, the drawback to such an ability would be a certainly vulnerability to more 'worldly' attacks, such as a punch, or a smack to the face with my fancy umbrella.
I await the final product.
I have this feeling that his magic copying ability might get a little broken. Does he have to see and understand them, or see or understand? For example, if he can see the magic, but he doesn't understand how it was performed, can he mimic it?
Also, he can only use his mimicry while invoking Glasya-Labolas, is that correct?

@BarrenThin
Still analysing, but your character seems pretty intriguing.

@Crow
Really? What do they look like? I can see them fine from my end, so I don't think the BBCode is wrong...

That's what I had in mind. Also, it can't nullify things inherent to the body, in addition to the contact rule, so super-strength punches rely on Glasya-Labolas's natural durability to defend, and if his opponent is intangible... Oh boy.

The point of the power-copying is that he has to visualise what he's trying to do completely, i.e. both the end result and the processes involved, so he can't just, for the sake of argument, watch Cosette turn a car into a black hole and instantly do the same thing. Instead, he'd be more likely to yell "HOLY CRAP WTF" and run for cover. If, however, an Alchemeister were to sit down with him and go through how alchemy works in enough detail that he could figure out what she's doing in spite of using Aether, however, he still couldn't just use it because he still needs to completely visualise the end result too.
tl;dr: Even if he sees the power used first, he needs to learn how it works, and then see it used after he understands it. So he can come up with new applications for it like using a lightning magic for electromagnetism, but he can't come up with new uses for it like using a water magic to create ice.

• Useful
Reactions: BarrenThin
So now we just need a shounen protagonist. Anyone looking at the spot or should I do it because goddammit I really can't wait for this to kick off?

Though I'm admittedly not big into Shounen so I'll be bullshitting big time, lol

Though I'm admittedly not big into Shounen so I'll be bullshitting big time, lol
just very quickly go through dbz, naruto, bleach, and one piece in like a week

Only when you include all the goddamn filler.

Does that really make it short enough? There are hundreds of episodes for each of them, each twenty some-odd minutes
that's three episodes per hour (less, actually, but humor me)
means you could watch 72 episodes per day
so you might finish one of them if you never paused, ate, or slept

pls
no

Alright, I just revived this thread and will run this RP co-currently with my other RP.

Gotta juggle time, and set this as priority number two!

Awesome. Consider me waiting in the wings.

Like a turkey vulture.

Status
Not open for further replies.