Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
Yurihama Girl's Academy

This prestigious Catholic private school is located in the mountains of Japan, secluded from public scrutiny. The Headmistress, Madame Aya Chitsune rules with an iron fist; doling out both punishments and rewards with flippancy.

There are two 'Houses', which are actually the dorm buildings, that are at opposite sides of the campus: Windsong and Fireglow.

Gems
Those who achieve excellence in the eyes of the headmistress or professors will receive "Gems", which are a currency in the reward system that keeps the girls competitive Both houses will accumulate gems throughout the school year; at each quarter mark, they will be tallied and the winning house will be granted special permissions and purchases.

Activities

In Yurihama, there are many activities and clubs to choose from, such as: kendo, swimming, ballet, art, tea ceremonies, culture, softball, judo, knitting, creative writing, journalism, gardening, fitness, horseback riding, and many more.

Good luck and remember the Yurihama creed, "Achieve excellence in all you do!"

Uniform
school_girl_uniforms_entry2_by_NeonGenesisEVARei.jpg

The left is Fireglow and the right is Windsong.

Original Roleplay

Character Submission
{Anime Image}
.:Name:.
{Answer Here|First, Middle, Last}
.:Nickname:.
{Answer Here|Only if it applies}
.:Age:.
{Answer Here|14-18}
.:Gender:.
{Answer Here}
.:Sexuality:.
{Answer Here}
.:Nationality:.
{Answer Here|Can Be Pretty Much Anything Human}
.:Health Ailments:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Year:.
{Answer Here|Ask me if you aren't sure what year they would be in.}
.:Dorm Number:.
{Answer Here|Refer to Dorm Chart}
.:Personality:.
{Answer Here|At least include four or five traits.}
.:Hobbies:.
{Answer Here|At Least Two}
.:Talent{s}:.
{Answer Here|At Least One}
.:Club:.
{Answer Here|If you don't like any of the ones provided, ask me and I can add a different one.|You have to have at least one.}
.:History:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Crush:.
{Answer Here}
.:Other:.
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character?

Roleplay Rules
~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ If the roles are filled, PM me and I may open up a role for you.
~ Please be literate. Cussing is allowed, but don't put "fuck" in every sentence unless the person is blatantly angry. It's very annoying.
~You can have as many characters as you want if you can keep track of them and post for all of them as much as possible. Siblings are allowed, but I don't want too many of them. Please, don't have a bunch of characters that are teenagers or kids either; put in some diversity.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~ Originality is very much appreciated.
~Please, PM me if you have a question.
~You can add anything you want to the character sheet, but please at least keep the information provided.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vegnya and Collapse
Fireglow Dorms
Name|Age|Female|Grade|Played By...
Dorm 1
Chiara Lucanira|14|Female|First|Played By... EternalMusic
Ellis Takeuchi|15|Female|Second|Played By... Felilla

Dorm 2
Open
Natane Masahiro|17|Female|Third|Played By... White -- Chocolate

Dorm 3
Mattaline Nelson|17|Female|Third|Played By... Brea
Open

Dorm 4
Reign Yun|18|Female|Fourth|Played By... saberwolf
Open

Dorm 5
Open
Open

Dorm 6
Jewel Hawari|16|Female|Second|Played By... Arius Lavari
Open

Windsong Dorms
Name|Age|Female|Grade|Played By...
Dorm 1
OpenWren Baker|18|Female|Fourth|Played By... aromachief
Open

Dorm 2
Ryan Rincon|16|Female|Second|Played By... Brea
Open

Dorm 3
Open
Open

Dorm 4
Reserved
Open

Dorm 5
Open
Open

Dorm 6
Open
Open

Last edited:
cute_girl_orginal_paint_long_hair_anime_hd-wallpaper-1249512.jpg

Ellis Takeuchi
Ellie~Elle
Female
Bisexual
Irish~Japanese
N/A
Second
Dorm 1
Ellis is usually energetic, ambitious, upbeat, cheerful, carefree and laid back. She takes things at her own pace and can be quite whimsical. However, she tends to behave most times like a spoiled brat, can be a control freak, has a bit of a superiority complex and is very outspoken and opinionated to the point where she doesn't care just what kind of consequences her words might have, particularly on others. She is extremely flirtatious and is fickle minded. Also competitive to a fault and driven to the point that when she wants something, she will have it. Underneath though is a kind, overly sensitive, brave young girl who cares a great deal for those close to her and will help them out whenever she can. She has good leadership skills. Ellis is the worst student in her entire class as she hates to study and procrastinates, yet if she put enough effort into it, she could be one of the top students.
Ellis is characterized as beautiful, wealthy, strong and popular and is one of the most sought after girls at her school. Deep inside though, she wishes she had real friends, people who would accept her for who she really is rather then just use her to boost their popularity. She dreams of falling in love but is afraid to and knows that she has to break down her own emotional defense barrier in order to do so.
Drawing~Reading
Drawing
Horseback Riding~Kendo~Art
Ellis is half Japanese, half Irish (which explains the hair color), she is incredibly wealthy and isn't afraid to show off about it. Because of her heritage, she is well versed in Japanese and European customs, though she tends to favor the Japanese ones a little more. Her parents divorced when she was very young. She has a very turbulent relationship with her mother but adores her father, and is a "daddy's girl". She even gets along with her stepmother who acts more like a mother to her than her own real mother.
Pending...
N/A​

Last edited:
Reactions: Saber
I will be joining~! Uhm can I reserve characters~?

Okay well for... Fireglow can I reserve one female and mind if I put her with your character~?

Also Can I a reserve two single characters for Dorm 2 and 4 for Windsong~?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, I'm already loving this RP~ May I reserve a spot as well? Not sure if I can completely finish my CS right now. [If yes, I'd like to reserve one character in Fireglow Dorm 2?]

May I reserve two characters? ♥ I'll have them up sometime tomorrow.

Character Submission[/COLOR]

Natane Nagita Masahiro
Tani
Female
Lesbian
French-Canadian + Japanese
None
Third (?)
Fireglow - Dorm 2
~ Friendly, Observant, Driven, Curious, Terrible Coping Mechanism ~

Natane is a mature girl who is usually found with a smile on her face. She naturally has an aura that soothes people, brings their guard down, and attracts them towards her; she's just very friendly, calm, and ready to help most people. It only gets better when she decides to flirt or get a little handsy with other girls.

Now, while Natane enjoys other people's company, she does not mind being on her own. She often gets lost in her own thoughts while she looks at random objects, her notes, or sometimes other people. It's a little awkward when she does zone out, but she can't exactly help it. Natane is a very curious girl, and she desires answers. Her keen eye has a hunger for details, and her mind is constantly thirsty for theories, answers, and conclusions.

That being said, Natane is not one to easily give up. In academics, sports, and even when she's trying to figure people out, while she will respect other people's wishes and privacy, if she really wants to dig for their dirty laundry, she will find the means to do so. It only gets worse in sports, as she has no idea just what her limit may be.

Sadly, while Natane lets people see a rather tamed side of her, when something really irritates her, or just rides against her nerves, she becomes prickly cold. Often times, she just runs from the problem altogether. Giving the cold shoulder, or just generally falling into the 'spoiled princess' character that she - and many - were. Now, while she does run, it's not because she has no idea how to handle the situation, it's that she fears that she will do something irreversible when angered.

She doesn't get scared. She gets even. In a true "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, evil for evil" fashion, Natane is capable of unimaginable temper tantrums, and it's best if she stayed alone before she returns with her calm and tamed nature.​
Astrology/Astronomy + Baking + Photography
Ice Skating
Ballet [If there was Cooking, or Photography, she would join]
Natane was born with two mothers. Her father having left as soon as he realized that her Ma was with a child. Both of her mothers are successful in their field of work, very loving, very attentive to Natane's needs and wants. They were strict, firm and very serious when the situation called for it, and Natane could never fault them, even when she had cried and pouted as a young brat.

While her mothers educated her, raised her up to be a respectful young lady with an open mind, and a vast number of skills, Natane forgot herself that many others were not ... as 'cultured'. As such, in her younger years, she faced a lot of hate. From her extended family, other children at school, for the choices her mothers made. It scared her, but more than that she was rather angry.

Her mothers tried their best to explain to a seven year old, but alas, it wasn't the same as explaining the deranged world to a seventeen year old as it is to a young brat. Instead, they told her to find something to love, something she would love enough to forget the hate. It worked, only for a while, until Natane's hatred grew to become something of a permanent thing that resides in her.

As such, there are times Natane silences herself, or zones out, to control herself and the spiraling ball of rage inside. Other times, it's just how the girl grew up. With fairytales, the stars, and the beautiful dying sunsets rolling through her mind.

Ice skating came when the blonde was quick to realize that she was tall, and that she didn't like summers as much. Of course, she tried dancing as well, but why dance on the floor when you could be moving on something like ice?
TBA
Animal Plushies are her biggest weakness. Present one and she shall become your most loyal companion.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Saber
SOrry sorry~!! Didn't get any notifications and the tab got closed on my laptop~ The characters will be coming soon~!!!

Color Ref: 5733f5
"I've got a potty mouth absolutely, it's not very lady like."

blondie_by_raichiyo33-d87xlkd.jpg

"Yeah, Yeah, I know it's supposed to be Madeline."
. Mattaline Lena Nelson .

"I prefer to be called Matty."
. Matty, mostly. Or Matt .

"Perfectly Legal."
. Lies, she's only 17 .

"Obviously if I'm attending an all girls school I'm a girl."
. Female .

"I mostly like boys, but girls are alright."
. Bisexual, but leans towards males .

"My mom jokes I look just like a Greek Goddess."
. Greek, Canadian .

"Nope, nothing like that."
. N/A .

"You mean my grade?"
. Third .

"Numero Tres"
. Fireglow- Dorm #3 .

"I'm pretty awesome, not gonna lie."
. Mattaline is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Matty will be exceptionally niceto you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Matty is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Mattaline lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Matty is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else. .

"Is partying a hobby?"
. Taking Pictures, Running, Diy Projects, and Partying. .

.:Talents:.
"Oh, definitely dancing. Check out these sweet moves."
. Mattaline has always been a great dancer, and when she was young she and her mother took classes together. She also is very good at styling hair, though you couldn't tell by looking at her because most days she doesn't even brush her own. She also took Karate when she was younger, and went all the way up to a black belt. She can surf, and is actually surprisingly organized. Lastly, Matty is very tech-savvy .

"Judo is actually a lot more different from Karate than I thought."
. Judo and Horseback Riding .

"Time to take a trip into my past, I guess."
Mattaline was born into a family that was very well off financially. She's always attended prestigious private schools, and except for her elementary school she's only attended all-girls schools. Most people would believe this to make Matty a very proper young lady, but it's quite the contrary. She often found that she didn't fit in with most of the girls she went to school with, and felt like she was putting on an act most of her life. Actually, only when she was home was she truly ever herself, which was why she never invited anyone over until she was fifteen. Up until that point she spent most of her time with her parents who, despite sending her to private schools, were actually very proud that they had raised such a unique and outgoing young girl.

When she turned 15 she was invited to a High school party by a boy in a local coffee shop. She hadn't even planned on going until her mom found out about it, and took her shopping for some actual party clothes. Matty invited some of her friends, but they politely declined because, "The only party worth attending is a tea party." She went, and found that she fit in with the average teenager more than she did with the proper teenage. She quickly became with several people from other schools, and attended any party she could.

For a time Matty was anorexic, and it took the help of many of her friends to get her to actually eat. She often takes any jobs she can get, because although her parents are willing to give her anything she wants Matty likes to work for what she gets.

"Oh, I don't have one... right now."
. N/A- Interested? PM Me! .

"I can't think of anything else, I'm pretty sure we've covered everything."
. Matty was born June 1th .
. She is a great dancer, and used to take lessons with her mother when she was young .
. Is all for braking rules, and doesn't really mind getting caught. In fact, she considers the chance of getting caught half the fun .
. She likes to make friends, not enemies .

"In youth we learn; In age we understand."

Last edited:
  • Love
It's way late here, so I'll have to get my other character up tomorrow. Sorry ♥

• Love
Color Ref:0080f0
"I'd be happy to show you what a real cry for help sounds like."
blue_by_raichiyo33-d85kpey.jpg

"Yeah, I know Ryan is usually a boys name. Get over it."
. Ryan Taylor Rincon .

"Really it's just Ryan... feel free to think of something yourself."
. Ryan .

"People say I look eighteen, but I'm not that old yet."
. 16 .

"I[m a girl... how do you think I got in this school?"
. Female .

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'm straight."
. Bi-Curious, leans more towards males. .

"Who even knows."
. American, Puerto Rican .

"Well, I've got Asthma."
. Asthma .

"I'm a sophomore, but this is my first year here."
. Second? (Or would it be first?) .

"I'm in Windsong."
. Windsong- Dorm #2 .

"I guess I'm not your average girl."
. Ryan is your average tomboy. Despite growing up with very strict parents, Ryan is almost always dirty. She's one of those girls who would much rather be one of the guys than a girly girl. She's very carefree, but when something is bothering her Ryan tends to be very outspoken about it. She's usually very calm and relaxed, and just likes to kick back. However, this makes her a gigantic slacker, and she can be very unreliable. Ryan is lazy and she knows it, but she is still active when she needs to be. Because her mother insists on it she takes Gymnastics and Ballet, but she secretly hates both of those activities. Ryan is very secretive, because she is often sneaking around her parents, and slightly rebellious. Still, she is not impulsive. She thinks everything she does through, looking for any holes in any plans she comes up with. Ryan always comes prepared and she likes to be in control of thingsRyan can hold her own, and refuses to play the damsel in distress. She trusts easily, and is easily manipulated .

"Who doesn't like to skateboard?"
. Gymnastics, Skateboarding, and Ballet (though she doesn't really could it as one of her 'hobbies) .

.:Talents:.
"I'm pretty full of talent."
. Since she has been doing it since she was young Ryan is good at gymnastics and ballet. She is also a gifted skateboarder, and knows how to be resourceful. It's also a little known fact that Ryan can play the piano .

"I'm in a lot of them, I like to keep active."
. Fitness, Swimming, Softball, Journalism, and Gardening .

"I don't really like sharing my childhood..."
Ryan was born twelve minutes after her twin sister, Bonnie. The two were identical in every way, but their personalities could not be farther apart. Bonnie was all about nail polish and new clothes, while Ryan liked to sit outside and make mud pies after it rained. Their mother, who was not a fan of dirt as it was, tried to encourage Ryan to be more like her sister. She often took the two shopping and entered them in a few beauty pageants, but it seemed like the more their mother tried the more Ryan resented. Still, her mother was persistent, and Ryan learned to just role with it. She joined both gymnastics and ballet with her sister when they were six, and although she hated it she continued to participate to keep her mother off her back. She was good at both anyways.

From their first day of school it also became obvious that Ryan and her sister fit in with different crowds. Bonnie became one of those girls who are most likely to win prom queen, while Ryan joined up with the slackers of the school. Ryan's never smoked, and she doesn't like the taste of alcohol, but most of her friends were alcoholics and stoners. The main reason she liked them so much was that even though she didn't take part in the drinking and drugs they never shunned her, they only accepted her. Which was more than Ryan could say about her parents.

Thanks to her group of friends Ryan discovered something she enjoyed doing: Skateboarding. She saved up her money and bought herself a board. This is when Ryan's double life basically began. She dressed the way her family expected, used he manners and presented herself well around the house, but when Ryan got away from the family she was able to cut-loose and be herself. At first being two different people was thought for her, but she quickly learned how to juggle both identities. She and her sister (who will be an NPC of mine sometimes) were recently enrolled in the all girls school because their mother believes the environment will be good for them.

"I don't have time for something petty like a crush."
. N/A- Interested? PM Me! .

"There's not really much else."
. Has trouble doing nothing .
. Is Bi-Curious, but it is unlikely she will act on any attraction towards another female .
. Tends to keep to herself, but once you approach her you'll find she's not exactly shy .
. Loves cats. She goes nuts over them .
. Loves to read... especially cheesy vampire novels. .

"You think you don't deserve something, so you ruin it."

Last edited:
uhm Brea... I am not the GM or anything like that and despite the fact that I love your characters appearances ((As I always do cause you always choose so wonderfully~)) but I do believe that Felila asked for anime appearances.....

uhm Brea... I am not the GM or anything like that and despite the fact that I love your characters appearances ((As I always do cause you always choose so wonderfully~)) but I do believe that Felila asked for anime appearances.....
Oh shit, I totally forgot about that... oops! :duh: Thanks for letting me know, I'll have it fixed within the next five minutes! ♥

Oh shit, I totally forgot about that... oops! :duh: Thanks for letting me know, I'll have it fixed within the next five minutes! ♥
*smiles* no problem~ I just thought I would say something~

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.