Character Submission
anime_girl_render_by_hendrix7733-d5k6r9q.png

.:Name:.
Wren Margaret Baker

.:Nickname:.
None

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Female (but isn't this an all girls' school?)

.:Sexuality:.
Honestly Wren is not entirely sure how to accurately answer this question.

.:Nationality:.
Turkish

.:Health Ailments:.
None

.:Year:.
Whichever one her age dictates.

.:Dorm Number:.
Windsong, dorm 1

.:Personality:.
Wren is fiery and ascerbic, and sometimes even a little bit mean. She comes from a family that was once VERY well off, but they've lost some of their wealth in recent years. The school is keeping her on as a courtesy to her parents, and just about everyone knows it but doesn't say anything. She's independent and even a bit flighty, and has a very sharp, dry sense of humor and a large amount of wit.

.:Hobbies:.
Horseback riding, reading

.:Talent{s}:.
She is an extremely talented dressage rider and intends to do this after graduating school.

.:Club:.
Horseback riding

.:History:.
We can figure this out as we go along.

.:Crush:.
None, at the moment. She has a friend at home who she sometimes thinks about, but not in a way that is at all serious (though he probably feels much differently).

.:Other:.
Nope!

awesome, question, on the weekends they'd be allowed to wear casual clothes, correct?

Yes. Ellis is just a weirdo that loves her uniform. It's the first day of school, but classes start on Monday.

Lol gotcha, and would be acceptable for Reign to wear slacks with her uniform? If not, she can suck it up XD

@saberwolf She should just so the teachers will glare at her because it doesn't state is the rules that she has to wear a skirt. >.<

YAY~!! OH CHEESECRACKERS!!! I HAVEN'T MADE MY OTHER TWO CHARACTERS!!!!!

You're such a klutz. I'll respond after awhile. Probably late in the evening cuz I have other things to update as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.