Your most ridiculous characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE IS THE GODDESS OF LAMPS. I kinda abandoned her though ; - ;
As most of us probably have with your crazy characters.

My Power Armor reckoning of vending machines guy was only for one session, and it was just a bunch of scaring the shit out of the military along side an invisible man who liked to walk around naked.

In a story where we got to envision new back stories for existing marvel superheroes, I turned Howard the Duck into Howard the DUCC, a duck shaped robot mobile weapons platform designed for reconnaissance and assault for SHIELD missions. He spoke like HK 47 from KotoR

In a story where we got to envision new back stories for existing marvel superheroes, I turned Howard the Duck into Howard the DUCC, a duck shaped robot mobile weapons platform designed for reconnaissance and assault for SHIELD missions. He spoke like HK 47 from KotoR
Question: What the Duck goes in your Meatbag minds?

Not quite as silly as some of the other characters, but I have an evil character who enjoys war profiteering, except for candy instead of money. She gets a thrill from walking into the middle of an active warzone just to enjoy the show as she raids candy stores, factories, and whatever other sources happen to exist.

Well, during my edgy preteen days, I made a charcter in a zombie apocalypse roleplay. His name was Hans. When every other caracter was either a teen or in their 20's, Hans was 67 years old, suffering from ptsd (as far as I understood at that age), and had just stupid amounts of fire power. His opening post was him firing an old ww2 flak gun from the roof of his house into hoards of zombies while German anthems played in the background.

There was also this one time me and a bunch of other friends joined a very stupid Breakfast Club roleplay for the sole purpose of having fun in it. My character was one of the brown-nosed little shits you find in every class, and it was way too much fun telling on literally every other character.

But the most notable of my silly ( yet awesome) characters is Beerdah Nos Quilleth Essa Deartha, my human warlord from an epic d&d 4th edition roleplay. He wad later decided by the players to be gay, wielded a singing spear with rainbow streamers, used glitter as a tool of distraction, had a pet cat named Cloudy Swirl, lawful good to a fault, and used words like "huuuuzaaah!" With every attack.

Yet still, he was't as obnoxious as our fucking Goblin Bard. .....

But the most notable of my silly ( yet awesome) characters is Beerdah Nos Quilleth Essa Deartha, my human warlord from an epic d&d 4th edition roleplay. He wad later decided by the players to be gay, wielded a singing spear with rainbow streamers, used glitter as a tool of distraction, had a pet cat named Cloudy Swirl, lawful good to a fault, and used words like "huuuuzaaah!" With every attack.
This one reminds me of a friend in College who had a character that used a Dildo as their weapon.

Hmm, I played a talking subway sandwich for a subway comerical for an online video that got deleted because of the word pickling puss. wait that's in real life. Sorry. I've done two bad ass mercernaries and a woman from mass effect that was part reaper and part turian, so she was odd.

A jumping cat superhero. By day, he is known as Bayashi. By night, he is JUMPCAT. A cat who jumps. Very, very high and very, very far.

Like how spiderman got bitten by spiders, the originally stray flea-infested cat got struck by lightning. The lightning caused the fleas to melt, and their very genes were infused into the cat. The cat also gained human-level intellect in the process.

And thus, these are the origins of Jumpcat.

I had plans to turn him into a Bakeneko after his heroic death.

Reactions: Brovo
I played an evil psychopathic teen with telekinesis, who ripped a cliff off its hinges and threw it at a town. Good fun.

A half-man half-spider who could control time, and usually only did so when someone was being rude to him so he could get revenge. He also enjoyed a rather exciting hobby known as cat hunting. With a spear. Yeah.

I don't recall what made me make such a character, but it was fun.

A would be ninja Mook who was let go becouse budget cuts. Ends up working a 5-9 job in japan untill he decides to become a supervillain. He is not a very good super villain, his two abilites is flash stepping into the exact same spot behind someone (Following the rule of over the shoulder appearing ninjas does in every anime ever)

A male Nekomata with a slightly effeminate streak, annoying and I imagined him speaking purely with a Kansai-ben. His cooking was haphazard (once he made sausages out of octopuses) and he was most likely bi. The character got also used once for a gag scene where he was pregnant, hormonal and acted like his long-suffering friend was mad because the child wasn't his.
This inspired me to name every Skitty I ever catch in memory of him, especially because he was useless at combat.

A very intelligent herbolagist in one of my friends one shot superhero tabletop games. We all had to make bad superheros. She could control plants. If she was high. Always had to roll to see if she paid attention or for snack cravings. Actually started a poetry slam and eating junk food during the boss fight because failed rolls left and right. I was going to fight the boss but then I got high.

My character wasn't even the worst one. I have great friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.