Your execution is tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink in freedom one last time, by having a meal of my girlfriend's choice before we settled in to snuggle for some stupid movie we wouldn't even end up watching. If it had to end that way, I really couldn't think of a better way than to pilfer every minute I could just to be with her. Assuming I hadn't done something so atrocious to scare her off, seeing how I apparently deserved to be executed. : P

• Love
Reactions: Drifter
A fucking massive plate of lasagna, like we're talking the a three year old sized mound of meat, cheese and pasta. I'm also going to require a gallon of milk with it, so that's taken care of.

Movies?

That's a tough one....

I guess you can stick like
hmm

Is there any way I can have them put on the most recent (to my time of death) season of southpark on?
I mean... if I'm gonna go out, I want to go out listening to people make fun of the world nonstop

A nice Christmas/Thanksgiving meal. All the fixins.

And some strong sleeping pills mixed into a big jug of grapefruit juice.

Guess I'll ask if I can watch How It's Made or Dirty Job's for a while. Or Flubber. Flubber's funny.

Double deep fried and battered possum asshole on a stick.

Put in Bio-Dome. I want to be reminded of utter idiocy whilst having a terrible taste in my mouth before my increasingly uncomfortable death.

One AK-47 smuggled inside a delicious cake and a copy of Die Hard, please.

When I make my dramatic and bloody escape, I want to be yelling "HO HO HO, NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN" lots.

Reactions: Peter Feels
As a meal, a bacon-cheese-burger—extra lettuce, no tomatoes—but replacing each bun with a grilled cheese sandwich. Also fries on the side. I've only ever had it once, and unhealthy as it may be, I'm dying anyways, right?

Some nanaimo bars, popcorn, and ginger ale would also be nice, largely for use throughout the film.

For the film itself, I'd have to go with Cloud Atlas. I don't want to risk watching something new, and all the other "epic" films I've seen enough times to not gain much from a rewatch. Shorter films I wouldn't really consider because I do like to just watch looong movies. (Also, if I can watch Cloud Atlas twice in a row, that'd be even better.)

Some really unhealthy shit. I mean, deaths on the way, right? A stack of really fluffy buttermilk pancakes, a bunch of butter for them, a plate full of bacon, 5 fried eggs, scrambled eggs, too, why not, 5 slices of toast, and a medium-rare steak filet wrapped entirely in bacon with a perfectly cooked baked potatoe with lots of yummy cheese. Some lemonaide too. And coffee. Never tried coffee. Might as well. And I want it all cooked by some really fancy, high end chef. Some Lays potato chips, some damn fine ass hotdogs, and a really sweet ass cheeseburger, too. And the biggest sundae, with vanilla bean ice cream with a Ghiradelli brownie and so much whip cream. And I want it all served at different times. Right, so start with the breakfast and then the hotdogs, chips, burger and lemonaide, and then the steak and then the sundae.

And for a movie, I'll watch.. The extended version of one of the LOTR movies. So I have time to eat all my food. Preferably I'd get to see all three extended.

Food: A loaded gun.

Movie: One of those absurdly dramatic French movies that I only partially understand.

Food: Everything off the menu of Taco Bell, some queso, pork rinds, chili and a box of laxatives. Because if I'm going to die at the hands of someone, I'm going to make it as unpleasant for them as I can.

Film: If I could, every episode of MacGyver because if there's anything that could potentially help me escape by giving me a brief burst of creativity, it's that show. If Richard Dean Anderson can jury-rig a bomb out of a sock, a toothpick, roll of duct tape, and some used chewing gum - I... well, I probably couldn't. But I could try.

PROPER poutine. None of that grated cheese bullshit. Gotta be cheese curds and beef gravy.

Whiskey and Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

All seasons existing of Madoka and AoT. Fuck you, there's enough time if I don't sleep. ):<

Reactions: Peter Feels
Enough Absinthe to drown a african nation during drought period please-

Food: A Krabby Patty - I don't care if it's fictional; someone will find a way. And if I don't have the same orgasmic feelings that everyone supposedly has the first time they try a Krabby Patty then it's just a burger.

Movie: Shawshank Redemption - I feel it is the most Appropriate film.

Drink: Pepsi Cola or Ginger Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.