Your Biggest Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. When people make messes and don't clean up after themselves.
Ugh, tell me about it, my brother never cleans up after himself. Which is especially annoying because I'm usually the one that has to clean it up for him, as if I don't have other things to do than clean up messes I didn't make. Now I understand why my mom bitches so much about keeping the house clean, and I don't blame her.

Speaking of my brother, it really bugs me how he has absolutely no respect for my stuff. I bought that stuff with my own god damn money, then he goes off and uses it without my permission. Most of the time it gets broken and then I get really pissed off. I don't have a job yet, I still get my money from doing bloody chores, I can't as easily afford to replace something when it breaks, SO STAY AWAY FROM MY BLOODY STUFF.

Ohoho!! There are quite a few >:I

1) When you tell someone how to say something they don't know how to pronounce correctly and they continue to say it incorrectly just to annoy the crap out of you. I like to teach/inform people when I know something that they don't and I just adore it when people actually take what they learned and use it.

2) When people move something and don't put it back then say "I'll do it later".
I don't cuss, but when people pull that I use some pretty choice words in my head >:I You took all the shoes out of the closet to find a pair. Okay, can you put it back? "I'll do it when I get back." Why?! You're right there now! Just throw them back in the dang closet!

3) "It's not my mess".
The phrase is almost self explanatory. You can walk through the living room and see a chip bag in the middle of the floor. There are people there all watching television. Why don't the pick it up? Because they didn't put it there. So the place is just gonna pile up with trash and you're gonna sit in it because you didn't put it there. Okay.

4) People who say "you don't know nuthin' 'bout that". As in music.
I hate that because it makes me feel isolated. Why don't you teach me about it then?!

5) When someone tells you you're doing something wrong and they don't tell you how to do it the right way.
I don't do this because it feels like trolling. Tell me it's wrong, okay, so you're gonna tell me how to do it the right way, right?

6) When someone talks over you.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

7) When I say I'm sorry and someone tells me I'm not or any similar situation.
If I don't mean it, I WILL NOT say it. It feels like a lie then and lying feels horrible- even a small one.

8) When I'm told I'm freaking out over something small and it's legitimately something wrong.
This happens all the time at my house. Someone will take the knife I'm using to cut chicken or something and put it on the counter. I start morphing and "it's no big deal, just wash it." I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WASH IT- THE MUTHA-FLIPPIN KNIFE WAS RIGHT WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE! WHY COULDN'T YOU PUT IT BACK WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM? But I'm freaking out. ME. If it can be avoided, I like avoiding it. I already washed the knife in the first place, you just had to put it back when you finished using it.

9) Just Do It.
Dear Nike, I hate you. I like to plan things out and follow orders sometimes. Let's follow this nice, safe steps to get the job done. So no one get's sick or hurt, you know? Rules are here to help!!

Those are the most prominent for me. >:I

• Love
Reactions: Lady Sabine
And we all saw where "Just Do It" got Tiger woods...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.