Your Assasin? Or Your Protector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He simply made a 'tch' sound, "whatever woman..." he notices her clutching her journal and rolles his eyes he has already figured out why she was doing that, "You honestly think I would read that? For gods sake I am not some 12 year old boy that would search a girls diary. Its a pathetic move. " suddenly they make it toa riveand luckilty there was a really good boat that was in great shape. He actually managed to smirk, "Well willyou look at that," he walks in there with her and examines the boat to make sure its safe while at the same time she keeps an eye on her, "Yup its safe."

Grace flinched and looked away at his harsh comment, her only defense being a weak whisper of 'its not a diary'. She slowly walked along behind him, not sharing his enthusiasm over finding a simple boat. She took the journal out of her pocket and slowly thumbed through the pages. This definitely wasn't a diary. More of a war plan or a conspiracy theory. It held all the secrets she had gathered on this case, and it was not meant for wandering eyes

When given the go-ahead, Grace slowly boarded the boat, sitting as far from Dean as possible to read back through her notes, a small, folded up piece of paper falling out of it and onto the deck of the boat.

He rolled his eyes when he saw how far away she was from him. It was obvious that she didnt like him, which was expected. Not alot of people liked him because of the cold hearted act he plays, but no one donows he does this too protect himself. He has seen so much death, blood, guts, and violence. Even as a child. His eyes looked a little sad for a brief moment then they quickly went cold when he snapped out of it and started the boat which thankfully had good speed for a medium sized two- story boat. "I hope you dont get sea sick easily." He says.

"No, I'm like my father... He was a fisherman ya know? Heh.... He used to take me out on the boat just so I could play with the bait while he was trying to teach me to fish...." She said sadly. She seemed to be easily distracted in memories of her family, but she couldn't say too much. Not to the person who was supposed to kill her. She couldn't be sure if this was all a ploy yet. Things have all just been falling into place too easily.

Believe it or not Dean was pretty empathetic, so he could tell that talking about her parents did make her sad. Yes he did actually listened to her story. He didnt smile smile or expressed any other emotion. He waited for a moment to speak when he managed to find the button that made the boat go on its own then looked over at her and noticed she was clearly sad, he could see it all over her face. Finally he sighed and stood up and walked over to her, crossed his arms and leaned his back against the wall of the boat, "Hey, listen I know what its like to loose your parents alright? So I get it and understand..." he honestly hated seeng girls upset or even worst seeing them cry. It always makes him feel bad. He glances over at her, "I mean it I do. But
look at it this way, atleast they are in a better place. Anything is better then this hell hole." He lightly pushed himself away from the wall with his foot, arms still crossed and his expression still the same.

Grace sighed and closed her journal, putting it away and looking up to Dean as he spoke. She hoped that what he said was true, but, if she was honest, she didn't really believe it. She wanted them back too badly to believe it. So with a weak, clearly faked smile, she got up, catching him before he went too far away and lightly hugging him.
"Thanks for at least trying to understand..." She said softly, hoping that he really wasn't all that cruel and she was just misunderstanding him.

Anyone with common sense could tell her smile was fake completly fake. But he was just going to pretend as if he felt for it, "Look I-" the next thing he knew she hugged him... actually hugged him. It may have been a light one but still. This time he didnt even try to hide his surprise, he did tense up a bit which could easily tell her he wasnt use to this. She was hugging him while his aarms were crossed of course. He would have been mad when she thanked him for TRYING to understand.... he actually understood more than she might think. But he was too surprised by the hug. His muscles still tensed he cleared his throat, "Um... dont mention it." He said trying to put his poker face back on, but he wasnt quick enough for her to see his reaction, he stepped back a little, shortly after his expression was able to go back to the way it was, he turned walked over to the cabinets and kneeled down to see what was in there, " There is food in here. You hungry?"

Last edited:
Grace didn't know whether she should be hurt or sorry as Dean tensed up. She didn't know if it was from his not wanting her to hug him, or that he had so little physical contact with others that he wasn't used to it at all. She looked up to him, trying to figure out which of the two it was, only to see the shock on his previously straight, emotionless face. A true smile spread across her own and she hugged him a little tighter before letting go as he didn't deserve to be trapped there against his will. He had promptly moved away to see what was in a nearby cabinet, proclaiming there to be food. She hadn't noticed before from all of the action, but she was rather hungry. It was well past dark outside, and even farther past the time she would have normally eaten, causing her body to put up quite the protest.
"I-I, um.. Y-Yes, what is it that you found down there..?" She asked, trying to hide her embarrassment at her stomach growling loudly.

He grabs some of the boxes and cans reading them." Well there is canned fruits, grahm crackers, ramen noodle, " he examines some more, "Rice... god damn whoever owned this boat was a damn vegan or something." He let out a sigh of dissappointment. What can he say, he was a meat lover. He stood up.

"I'll take a few graham crackers... And.. Well... Not to be real smart Alec like about it, but those flavor packets for ramen noodles have processed meat in them.... One of my school friends is vegetarian and she explained it all out to me..." She said softly, not wanting to aggregate the man.

He hands her some grahm crackers then then looked at her feeling a little stupid. He didnt know that, he grabs one of the ramen noodle packages and read the back, "Well I'll be damned. The woman was right." He was honestly more irritated at himself for not knowing that but honestly not alot of people knew that. Still not real meat though. He tossed it back in, "Still not real meat." He said grabbing grahm crackers for himself.

She lightly took her crackers and nibbled on them, forcing herself to be controlled and moderate in her eating habits as she now looked out of a window at the dark woods they passed through with a smile, remembering how she and her brothers used to play in the trees around here, always defying their parent's rules not to jump in the trees, instead, using the trees as their own secret pathways, jumping and running along their twined branches. Just thinking of the bra cows brought thoughts of peace and unity to mind.

He didnt nibble unlike her he simply took big bites. He didnt really care for grahm crackers, but it was better then nothing. Once he finished he looked at her, "I'm going to check the lower part of the boat. Dont even think about jumping out because that would be a horrible idea." He turns his back to her, "Just saying." He still didnt believe that she wouldnt try to run away again. He went to the outside of the boat the went down the stairs. He knew she wouldnt be dumb enough to try to swim away. The current was too strong for her. When he went downstairs he turned on the light and and noticed it was like a bedroom. Two beds, a T.V and a mini fridge. He walked over to the fridge and opened it. Beverages were in there. Sodas, pops and juices. He grabbed a pepsi and opened it and started to drink it. The woman would probably want something too. Not sure what she wanted he grabbed a pepsi and a bottle of water and carried them up the stairs, "Hey woman, pepsi or water?"

Jumping?
"Heh, y-yeah, horrible idea..!" She replied, nervously rubbing the back of her neck and giving a slightly guilty chuckle. She was actually thinking either that, or taking control of the boat with Dean still on it. But either way, both ideas were stupid. She sighed, looking down and setting her crackers beside her, only then noticing the paper that had fallen out of her book and scrambling over to grab it, clutching it close to her heart.
"I won't leave you, Monty, I promise...." She whispered before lightly putting the paper in her pocket.

He figured Grace did hear him and rolled his eye, "Woman! Pepsi or Water he asks as he comes inti view. He sets down his pepsi. Suddenly he had the oddest feeling he was interrupting something. He arched an eyebrow at her, "Am I interrupting something?" He ask. He did notice the piece of paper he held close to her heart.

A growl rose up from Grace's throat as she got up abruptly, turning on her heel and grabbing Dean by the shirt and hissing her words at him.
"My name. Is grace." With that, she let go and stormed off downstairs, just to be away from him.

He just arched an eyebrow at her not having any reaction what so ever. He watched her storm downstairs and rolled his eyes. There is a reason he doesnt call her by her name. Doesnt want to get attatched. He has gine so far with not getting attatched to someone and he wasnt starting now. He had know intention on becoming attatched to a woman he was suppose to kill. He tossed the water bottle and pepsi to the side, "Tch... I'll leave her be for now. Wait for her to stop complaining." He said to himself.
After a little bit he did go downstairs to check on her, "Are you done moping around?" He said in his usual harsh voice and crosses his arms narrowing his eyes at her.

Grace sat on one of the beds, lightly running her hand over the soft fabric, a far off look in her eyes. She didnt want to be angry at him, but it couldn't be helped. Not when this was how she was treated... Maybe taking the risk on that jump wasnt all that bad..? She could manage surviving on her own for a while... Slowly start back up under a new name... Be... Happy... But now it was all ruined. She couldn't manage it now. Not with his watching her. Not with all of the tension. She angrily picked up a pillow and threw it at the wall, laying face down on the bed with her eyes closed until Dean walked in, inquiring about her state as unsympathetically as possible from a human being.
"I don't really know, am I? man?" She retorted, venom in her voice.

He gave her a look that instantly told her that he didnt care being called that. He also thought it was a pretty lame come back, "Wow nice one," he said sarcastically leaning his shoulder against the doorway. "Look there is a reason why I dont call you by your name. And I dont plan on changing what I call you anytime soon. I call every woman that. So just stop whining! Its just a god damn word!" His words shot back right at her like venom.

"Then you obviously just don't know how to treat all of those ladies you 'kill'!! Take a lesson in manners and edict! It could do you some good." She put the other pillow on the bed over her head as she lowered herself again and just laid there motionlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.