Your Art!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Summer Rain, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't see any posts about the artists of Iwaku, so I thought I would make one myself! If one exists, please point me in the direction!

Anyways, I am an amateur artist just learning. I've been painting for about three years now but have come a long way! Still lots of learning to go, though! I just recently made a Facebook page for my art and was really proud of myself for that. Here's a few recent things I've done (the black markings are just my signature, which contains my last name so I blanked it out). Post your artwork below, I love looking at others!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 5
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Just saw the Showcase area for art... opps...

3. I'M AN ARTIST TOO!!

TOTALLY NSFW FOR REALZ (open)
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 3
  4. The fact that the top of the dick is bent downwards slightly disturbs me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You have very nice linework and I think the idea is brilliant. It's seriously my favorite, but I think you need to work on your contrast a bit. There are certain places on the canvas where I feel the subject matter and background don't distinguish themselves clearly enough. Also, I feel that your anatomy could use some improvement. I would recommend books by Valarie Winselt or Putin Clooney, they are very great tools to help you improve your drawing quality. I went ahead and made a redline and some edits of the areas I felt were off.

NSFW (open)

[​IMG]

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  6. Nice stuff, Summer. I imagine you'd do decently on a site like Etsy.

7. yes yes!
    素晴らしいです !

Wunderbar !

your arts and crafts are of the most liking :3

lil advice, dont let the more progressed artists slow ya down... you will SUCCEED! :D

ohalso a artist ou o

[​IMG]

8. The art that took me the longest.
    Wrath (open)
    [​IMG]

I love your moose!

9. *Points at his avatar and signature*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.