1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Your Art!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Summer Rain, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't see any posts about the artists of Iwaku, so I thought I would make one myself! If one exists, please point me in the direction!

Anyways, I am an amateur artist just learning. I've been painting for about three years now but have come a long way! Still lots of learning to go, though! I just recently made a Facebook page for my art and was really proud of myself for that. Here's a few recent things I've done (the black markings are just my signature, which contains my last name so I blanked it out). Post your artwork below, I love looking at others!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 5
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Just saw the Showcase area for art... opps...

3. I'M AN ARTIST TOO!!

TOTALLY NSFW FOR REALZ (open)
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 3
  4. The fact that the top of the dick is bent downwards slightly disturbs me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You have very nice linework and I think the idea is brilliant. It's seriously my favorite, but I think you need to work on your contrast a bit. There are certain places on the canvas where I feel the subject matter and background don't distinguish themselves clearly enough. Also, I feel that your anatomy could use some improvement. I would recommend books by Valarie Winselt or Putin Clooney, they are very great tools to help you improve your drawing quality. I went ahead and made a redline and some edits of the areas I felt were off.

NSFW (open)

[​IMG]

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  6. Nice stuff, Summer. I imagine you'd do decently on a site like Etsy.

7. yes yes!
    素晴らしいです !

Wunderbar !

your arts and crafts are of the most liking :3

lil advice, dont let the more progressed artists slow ya down... you will SUCCEED! :D

ohalso a artist ou o

[​IMG]

8. The art that took me the longest.
    Wrath (open)
    [​IMG]

I love your moose!

9. *Points at his avatar and signature*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.