1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
I didn't see any posts about the artists of Iwaku, so I thought I would make one myself! If one exists, please point me in the direction!

Anyways, I am an amateur artist just learning. I've been painting for about three years now but have come a long way! Still lots of learning to go, though! I just recently made a Facebook page for my art and was really proud of myself for that. Here's a few recent things I've done (the black markings are just my signature, which contains my last name so I blanked it out). Post your artwork below, I love looking at others!!

153s8p2.jpg

2z6t8x1.jpg

f4fx4.jpg

289e81c.jpg

ezj0br.jpg

Just saw the Showcase area for art... opps...

I'M AN ARTIST TOO!!

11220132_10207316139126836_6713959770427535991_n.jpg

I'M AN ARTIST TOO!!

11220132_10207316139126836_6713959770427535991_n.jpg
You have very nice linework and I think the idea is brilliant. It's seriously my favorite, but I think you need to work on your contrast a bit. There are certain places on the canvas where I feel the subject matter and background don't distinguish themselves clearly enough. Also, I feel that your anatomy could use some improvement. I would recommend books by Valarie Winselt or Putin Clooney, they are very great tools to help you improve your drawing quality. I went ahead and made a redline and some edits of the areas I felt were off.

KGBHJ3T.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Adelaide
Nice stuff, Summer. I imagine you'd do decently on a site like Etsy.

yes yes!
素晴らしいです !

Wunderbar !

your arts and crafts are of the most liking :3

lil advice, dont let the more progressed artists slow ya down... you will SUCCEED! :D

ohalso a artist ou o

XhWsII_300x300.png

The art that took me the longest.
wrath_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-d46t9ei.jpg

I love your moose!

*Points at his avatar and signature*

Status
Not open for further replies.