Young Avengers

Personally I like the idea of allowing an OC only if they make their first character an actual character. That way no one can really overdo OCs.

Perfect! Okay, so we have KL, Stature and Patriot for sure, either Wiccan or Hulkling, whichever @DrewVonAwesome decides on... one OC... and a villain! Is that right? Am I forgetting anyone?

I think I should probably make an OOC for this at some point.

Less me deciding, more me hoping someone takes the other one and I get the one left over. I want me some Wiccan and Hulkling lovin'.

Also Phaz is looking at Noh-Varr...

So it's less deciding and more that you're okay with either, but want one of them. Gotcha.

That's great!

Patriot is in my top 5 favorite Marvel Characters :)
I also love Hawkeye II shes just badass!!!

Patriot is in my top 5 favorite Marvel Characters :)
I also love Hawkeye II shes just badass!!!
tumblr_ng4xrn6nMq1t90jhco1_400.png

yeah i can't wait for this

She is working on it. AKA she is overloaded with work and school and the such so yea.

It should be up by monday.

won't be able to post then, won't have internet till friday

Awh that sucks. Good luck without internet.

We will find a way to get you in whenever.

So were you joining too or is this just relaying info Crysodic?

I am joining also. But I am good friends with her also.

Sure figured as much, who you thinking of playing?

Gah, I'm so sorry guys! Like Cryso said, I'm really busy. It WILL be up soon! Maybe even to night, if I can find time, I have some stuff to do first.

I dunno. Ill have to think about it. Ill have someone by the time the CS goes up!

I dunno. Ill have to think about it. Ill have someone by the time the CS goes up!
Well if you take Wiccan or Hulkling I'll be more than happy to put in the other half.