Young Avengers Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! Go ahead and take him! The GM would just have taken two characters. We are accepting up to... I think twelve people! and we only have five.

Yeah I already sent out a private message to whale wings about the two lovebirds...

Name: Yuri Sin
Alias: Unknown
Appearance: Unknown
Personality: Unknown
Powers: Unknown
History: Unknown

Have fun finding out what he is all about.

Name: Yuri Sin
Alias: Unknown
Appearance: Unknown
Personality: Unknown
Powers: Unknown
History: Unknown

Have fun finding out what he is all about.

Well uh... This is a first... I think. Is it good guy bad guy what exactly?

I plan to be the villain. I also plan on filling it is as he is played.

Now! No more information until the IC is up! *le swoosh of the cape*

Well so long as you know what your doin with him...

I do. Sort of. Kinda.

I have his full CS copy pasted in a place holder conversation with the GM, so she can look it over whenever. And I can just add on what I please and when. So it is all set. I am not going into this with no idea.

That is actually a bit of the delay. Getting me all set up and ready. I told her that *insert name of the poll dancing deadpool person here* is going to be away from internet until Friday. So we should have IC either tomorrow or latest of Friday.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I do. Sort of. Kinda.

I have his full CS copy pasted in a place holder conversation with the GM, so she can look it over whenever. And I can just add on what I please and when. So it is all set. I am not going into this with no idea.

That is actually a bit of the delay. Getting me all set up and ready. I told her that *insert name of the poll dancing deadpool person here* is going to be away from internet until Friday. So we should have IC either tomorrow or latest of Friday.

UGHHH CRYSO! Stop giving me deadlines!

Stop being so busy and just make the dang thing!

Name: Noh-Varr
Alias: Marvel Boy, Protector
Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance:
3003858-noh+varr+%281%29.png

Abilities: Possesses Kree physiology enhanced with insect DNA. This translates to speed, strength, endurance, stamina and agility several times greater than the average human.

Noh-Varr has also been conditioned to enter a state known as the 'White Run' in which his brain and nervous system block out all stimuli in order to allow him to quickly and efficiently maneuver through combat situations. His mind functions in an auto-conscious state once the White Run is initiated and his full range of awareness will only return once he has completed his current objective or else been seriously injured enough to prevent him from fighting.

History: In his native reality, Noh-Varr served in the 18th Diplomatic Kree Gestalt, traveling throughout the universe and maintaining peace. After an accident occurred during a mission involving interdimensional travel, he was left stranded alone on our Earth following the deaths of the rest of his ship's crew upon crashing in New York City. Captured and experimented on, Noh-Varr eventually escaped and began waging a one-man-war of revenge aimed at conquering the entire planet. A few chance encounters with this Earth's community of heroes began to change his mind, however, and he went on to accept the role of protecting his adoptive home in the name of the Kree Empire.

Currently he is on the outs with both Earth's heroes and the Kree of this reality, forcing him to reside in a satellite base located in near-Earth orbit much of the time.

Dislikes: Being manipulated, confinement

Last edited:
Name:
Elijah Bradley
Alias:
Patriot
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
250px-Patriot_002.gif
medium.jpg

Abilities:
Even though Elijah has no superhero abilities, he uses the Mutant Growth Hormones to gain his abilities of super strength, stamina and durability, he has his grandfathers shield which he uses when at battle. Nobody knows he uses MGH but himself.
History:
Patriot came from a line of heroes, his grandfather who he looked up to, Isiah Bradley, who was the first Captain America, the black captain America. He had to keep the line going so Elijah became a hero, he used MGH to gain superhero abilities, for a limit of time.
Dislikes:
Having to use MGH, annoying people and not loyal friends.

(Pull dancing deadpools back lol!)

Eyy! Welcome back! NOW. GM. PUT UP THE IC. EVERYONE IS HERE.

Edit: Forgot she is at her family house for the weekend. So, IC will most likely not be up this weekend. Should be up by Monday. Late Sunday if we are lucky! ^-^

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Eyy! Welcome back! NOW. GM. PUT UP THE IC. EVERYONE IS HERE.

Edit: Forgot she is at her family house for the weekend. So, IC will most likely not be up this weekend. Should be up by Monday. Late Sunday if we are lucky! ^-^
Hey hey hold up, where's my Wiccan?

Yea, I was just doing a ploy for me kinda just covering for my character CS.

Had to still iron out some ideas. GM is covering it.

So....... how bout them people on the TV box and the moving pictures eh? They sure are wacky....

Yep. I love tom and Jerry!

And how do i know that this is a question to ask when is the Ic going to be up. Well, Pulchritudinous sadly, at her collage. Had Iwaku blocked. For a while now, she has been saving up for a hotspot so she can watch youtube, and other things. As far as I know, there is no way for her to get onto iwaku on the weekdays. And it will be rare on the weekends because the only other place ( that i know of) that has internet connection and iwaku not blocked is her parents house. Hopefully that she will get her hotspot up and running soon!

TL;DR Pulchritudinous will not be online during weekdays and rare on weekends.

Well not to play high jacker but throw out to her the idea I take over? I wouldn't picking up with whatever you guys have planned, and she can come in when she's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.