You only love me when I lie...

• Thread starter Mako Torriblaidd
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't I know that... Bust my ass selling car parts.

Cleaning and maintaining schools with an angry sassy black woman and a overweight jovial one. Story of my life.
Anyways, character sheets, thread, convo, coffee or tea?

Well we already have one convo running... Energy drink, I hate hot beverages.

Sweet iced tea you fool! Energy drinks murder you. Gently. With a buzz of energy.

Smeh, all the pain meds from the fibromyalgia are killing me faster.

So! Character sheet as you already have a picture of her!

Name: Kyrie Devri
Brief history: The daughter of a priest and a rather illicit encounter with the daughter of an eastern merchant, she was given to the church to keep. The shame on a semi noble house wouldn't allow her mother to keep her. As such she grew up sheltered, more so than she could have ever wished. As such she decided to run away from home.
Personality: Curious, a bit petulant at times, otherwise kind enough as would be expected of a girl who had been told she was an orphan most of her life.

Name: Duskhowl
Brief History: Son of a lone mother and a passing sire, often alone, rarely travels with other loners of the same species unless loneliness strikes or the desire for a mate crosses him.
Personality: Aloof and lazy, quiet and contemplative, prefers to spend long hours doing nothing rather than roaming. Somewhat lazy.
Appearance:
heartlessfang_clean.jpg

Works for me! Shall we start a second pm then?

Sure, go ahead and begin. Still at work and gotta finish my stuff.

I was actually about to ask if you would this time >.> picking up her scent in the woods or something... Since I started our other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.