You, Me and RP, What do you think? (RP with RafaDark)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm interested in either Human x Monster (I'm thinking werewolf?) or Angel x Demon! :)

I'll try to update my RP pairings this weekend... but I don't know if I'll be capable of... well with school things and life stuff it isn't easy to deal with RP sometimes... but i'll try to.

Hello! I'd love to do the brother x sister one if you're Okay with it :)

Wow, this was posted a long time ago, but I'm interested in masterxslave and/or brother/sister if you're still looking!

Sorry for the delay but I'm back everybody!!! ^^ @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ @Grace @derelict_lilyflower @Sandra @DustBunny (Where are you Dust?) @Toasty (Where are you Toasty?) @FragileHuman @Soul (Where are you Soul?) @Jeff_the_Killer @-SagittariusKnight- (O.O Did we start our RP? Or better, did we never had one?)

Also MusicalT, I'm always up for RPlaying ^^ So PM me and we can discuss about it ^^
I'm sorry I haven't replied. I'll try to post during the day.

Reactions: RafaDark
Sorry for the delay but I'm back everybody!!! ^^ @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ @Grace @derelict_lilyflower @Sandra @DustBunny (Where are you Dust?) @Toasty (Where are you Toasty?) @FragileHuman @Soul (Where are you Soul?) @Jeff_the_Killer @-SagittariusKnight- (O.O Did we start our RP? Or better, did we never had one?)

Also MusicalT, I'm always up for RPlaying ^^ So PM me and we can discuss about it ^^
Oh crap. Sorry! I kept forgettig to reply and then it dissappeared form my recent conversation thing... And I just kinda forgot... I'll reply as soon as I can! Dx

Reactions: RafaDark
Status
Not open for further replies.