YOU. DRAWN. LET'S BE RPG AS FUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type: Party Member
Class: Ranger
Description: About 5'0 in height but looks heavier but not overweight. I don't know if you'd be able to draw this but can't tell if they are male or female just kind of androgynous. Wears regular ranger clothes, wild look to them and carries around a sketchbook everywhere they go. Has a full face and brown hair with blonde tips to it, blue eyes and tends to tie back their hair (which is long with bangs that cover the sides of their head and forehead).

If you can't get to mine that is fine, as I noticed how many people signed up and art supplies are expensive. But I'll draw something for you in return if you want (though I am still learning how to draw humanoids correctly, I got the face down)

Hmm... I'm not sure what I'd be. That'd be up to you.

Here's a reference photo of me

image.jpeg

Can I join in? :D

Stopping right before my picture...

That's never happened before....

And what about mine? :(

NEVERMIND

Last edited:
Hope putting a request won't be too much to ask for? I appreciate you're busy, just can't find a single picture of anything remotely close to my character anywhere.
She's a sort of druid/herbalist expert, 26, and currently stuck to either wheelchair or wooden krutches, depending on time period.

Thanks a bunch, and I understand if another request is too much to handle.

Draw my icon as the unholiest creature you can imagine, like Medusa, the Grim Reaper and a harpy all in one?

If not my icon, you can find my picture in the picture/selfies thread. I'd prolly have huge af teeth and eyes, haha.

I'd like to be a clumsy thief, plz use my avatar as a refence (including the kitty ears) :]

Status
Not open for further replies.