You better work! (a thread about jobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My work history is an odd assortment, so I'll just stick to current positions:

Currently full-time employed with the Department of Defense, Defense Policy Review Initiative as an engineer, working as a master planner, out of the Republic of Korea.

Part time: Captain, US Air Force Reserve

The job I had started when I was 14. Of course, at that time, I was being paid under the table and a few dollars under minimum wage. Child labor laws kind of got a "Fuck you" in that situation. It was all good and well. I worked from about three, when I got out of school, to about six every weekday then 8am to 5pm on the weekends. It sure kept me busy but I still had plenty of time to nerd out with my brother. Then, when I was 16, I moved to my new home and started with a new construction company. Similar hours as when I was fourteen but I got paid a little better. After I graduated, I got hired on full time, working about 70 hours a week. I loved it. It was an amazing workout. Especially doing roofing. I didn't much care for it in the winter though. I still had time to lift weights and stuff after I got home which made me even happier. It wasn't the most illustrious job in the world, but for a twenty year old guy, it was damn sure good enough for me.

Unfortunately, I was laid off back in November. The company wasn't making enough money and I was the least experienced of the crew. I'm currently looking for a new job but still make enough money doing odd jobs for people!

i have "kinda" a job *more like work experience at Waitrose
waitrose-1355425.jpg

more information can on waitrose can be found at this link --->: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waitrose

Money is top notch. All that working stuff, though, man. That stuff sucks.

Oh, I had small jobs before I ended up with this glorious one at the moment ^^

I have had worked at Dominos, Pizza Hut, small fish and chips.
Then my best friend encouraged me to get into Translations- Interpreting!@.@

And I did ! I love it <3. It's not a complicated job at all since I translate papers and interpreter for people from my country into English ha ha xD
Funny things half of my Clients it happens to be Gypsy >.> Romanian gypsy and I don't understand their dialect !@.@.

For the love of God I did said to my booking team colleagues to make sure before they send me for an assignment if they are 100% Romanians or gypsy ..>.>

It's funny how they try to explain their problems in Romanian :)) most of them speak Romanian as well, but gypsy is their dialect.

Gypsy language is not even an official Language lol xD.

Oh, I had small jobs before I ended up with this glorious one at the moment ^^

I have had worked at Dominos, Pizza Hut, small fish and chips.
Then my best friend encouraged me to get into Translations- Interpreting!@.@

And I did ! I love it <3. It's not a complicated job at all since I translate papers and interpreter for people from my country into English ha ha xD
Funny things half of my Clients it happens to be Gypsy >.> Romanian gypsy and I don't understand their dialect !@.@.

For the love of God I did said to my booking team colleagues to make sure before they send me for an assignment if they are 100% Romanians or gypsy ..>.>

It's funny how they try to explain their problems in Romanian :)) most of them speak Romanian as well, but gypsy is their dialect.

Gypsy language is not even an official Language lol xD.
I think maybe you're referring to romani chib?

I think maybe you're referring to romani chib?

No darling.
Proper Gypsy people from my country :). I know what I am talking about trust me >.>

They made a bad name for my people to here in the UK recently .

No darling.
Proper Gypsy people from my country :). I know what I am talking about trust me >.>

They made a bad name for my people to here in the UK recently .
Romani chib is "proper gypsy people" language, no?

Romani chib is "proper gypsy people" language, no?

I don't know the exact words used for their language name to be honest xD.

In English I think it would be translated as Rrom - language as they are Gypsy - Rrom ( not being racists but that's it says on their ID) :))

I've worked that the same job for over 5 years, it's easy and boring as hell, my DM is a cunt. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.