You are the Vampire's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelcblinked as she watched him. She sighed and shrugged. She frowned and slowly kinda stopped as she finished dressing herself. She then looked into the mirror and smiles. She was happy her hair was pretty. She rolled her eyes. She needed to get a pair of gloves maybe that will stop her from freezing everything.

"do you know anybody with the same kind of powers" he asked her and crossed his arms. "I can't have you working like this you're practically useless now"

Angel raised an eyebrow " useless?" She repeated? " if maybe I have some gloves I'll help you around the house so I don't do whatever I did" she sighed " I'm sorry I'm as confused as you are " she sighed softly " if I can't have gloves is there a job that I don't have to use my hands?" " the gloves will prevent me from doing what I do "

He narrowed his eyes. "it's not frozen darling, you will just freeze stuff trough the fabric" he said sharply "come on"

Angel sighed. She didn't know what to do. " my mom.. She used to have this problem... But.. After putting on gloves. The power wouldn't be a problem" She gulped and went towards him, careful to not touch anything. She went to him and stopped in front of him.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I have to cut down on the roleplays, and this is gonna be one of those. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.