You are Banned because ____________

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for Bulbasauring...its like Charizarding...only NASTIER

^Banned, because Magic Mike isn't on and they keep teasing me with the trailer on USA....

^Banned because the girl in that picture is clearly allergic to pollen, yet you forced her out onto a field of flowers, which is basically torture.

The person above me is banned because I can AND I like banning ladies.

^Banned, for appearing to be kind of pervie. o.o

Banned for constantly changing her avatar

Who the hell ARE these chicks in your avatar, anyway?

Banned for not recognizing pantless ladies when you see them. [Insert something about racks]

Reactions: Razilin
Banned for obstructing justice. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be horribly misinterpreted and turned against you.

^Banned because I just felt like it.

@Razilin It's the same chick. She's a model, and I think she's cute. :P

Banned for blowing my mind. I thought they were different women.

^Banned, for being from Florida. You should be killing babies and doing meth, not roleplaying!

• Love
Reactions: GhostJoker
Banned because your message count is the exact number of nipples Hitler would have had, if he had 2317 more nipples.

Banned for not taking the Joker out of the hold em deck

Banned because your message count is the exact number of nipples Hitler would have had, if he had 2317 more nipples.

What...Just wat.

I don't even.

WAT.

0_________o

Banned for having carnal knowledge of Hitler's nipples. HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DIDN'T HAVE THREE?!

^Banned for knowing she was wrong about how many nipples Hitler had.

Status
Not open for further replies.