Yomi (Fully designed world and plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this looks interesting. Any other place to look up info on this?

This is the only place I've posted any info on this RP world. I haven't placed my other RP world anywhere yet but depending on how much of my time is used up on one RP I may post a partner request for my other world.

The two worlds I have were actually being developed as games but the dev team fell apart and I've just been holding onto my designs

Full Name: Ayasha Kamali

Background on Name: Given to her by the Gaian people of Nala as a child, Ayasha Kamali means Little Spirit.

Birth date: unknown

Birth place: Odessian Badlands

Religious values: taught to her by the Nalan tribe from a young age Ayasha dedicates her life to kachina (guider of spirit). Kachina is believed to reside in the core of the earth, a huge collection of the worlds souls manifested into a power so great it would nourish the soil and allow 'life' to flourish and bloom. It is said that the great Ordina tree roots burry down so far they fall into the pure depths of the spirit lake below and so on a new moon, under the aurora, the Nalan are known to bleed the trees and dab open wounds with the sap which would send them into a 'spiritual awakening' at which time they are beleived to be able to harness the powers of nature and begin to study its works. This form of meditation is called Namida.

Race/species: Human x Ryne

Eye colour: White/silver

Hair: tangled dark brown hair with a flash of white

Tattoos: Ayasha is covered in tribal tattoos, each made up of hundreds of tiny dots made from sharpened bamboo, Ordina sap and ink. Each marking is aimed to bring luck/wisdom/strength and to show her level of practice.

Piercing(s): highly decorated in gold.

Strengths: is able to harness the different properties of plants and use them to her advantage, she has learnt to work with the world and her environment and so has mastered a beautiful control over her body also.

Weaknesses: unable to manipulate mist like the Ryne yet she is still physically weaker and treated with hostility

Magical Ability: the ability to tap into the energy of kachina and manipulate plants.

Background:
Ayashas mother held residence in one of the last tribes to be overthrown in the Badlands, at the time Ayasha was new born, a week at most and the evident threat of the Taine was becoming all the more pressuring on the people of what is now known as Amiri and so Ayashas mother fled, she traveled for weeks until reaching the outskirts of Nala and her she began her new, short life.

For a time the two where surviving, when Ayashas mother had become too dehydrated to feed her new born she had chewed up nuts found from the ground below the heaving canopys and fed them to the tiny girl in boiled water to keep her somewhat nourished but It wasn't much longer that starvation began to take its prey.

Ayasha was found by a Gaian Tribesman of Nala. She was peacefully asleep in a pile of soft leaves next to the half decomposed body of her mother and so was taken in and taught the ways of the Gaia.

Last edited:
Loving the love on the thread :bsmile:
But is anyone actually interested in making a character to experience the world?

Hey, I'll be making a character for this so heads up I might have some questions. I'll be holding off until a little more interest comes though.

Last edited:
Ok no problem, take your time. I'm usually available around the clock so feel free to shoot me any questions and i'll answer them as soon as I get on

Looks fun. Still up for more characters?

OK. I will thing of a character soon.

Name: Doc
Looks:
Italian_-_Sallet_-_Walters_51580.jpg

Race: Human
Class: Solder
Primary Weapon: Claymore
Secondary Weapon: Bow
Special: Melee Finesse

Still need to choose a zone, time, and write a background for your character

A last name is also needed unless you want me to just make one up for you

OK. I get them before I go to work. or try to.

Time- Past
Zone- The Shoan Dynasty
Full name- Doc Hunter
Background- Doc's parents did not what a child so, when he could walk they left him to fend for himself. He had to teach himself have to fight and surivive out in the world alone. Years have gone by as he become a person that can not true anyone.

Well need me to do anything else?

No it's fine I will make an intro and PM you with it unless you prefer for me to create a thread for the RP? Sorry for the slow reply but im getting ready for my baby shower tomorrow

That is OK. PM will work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.