Yokai Academy - Rebooted OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pff your no better @Zero :P

@neobullseye: Sorry I'll post soon, been a busy last few days.

And this is why Sarah doesn't like the cold. Fingers are very fragile things when frozen D: .

Been stuck with no internet all day cuz the cable company is incompetent. Won't be able to post tommorow because I'm busy.

Is Sarah just that sensitive? O.o

I had his hand only be slightly cooler to the touch compared to an ordinary human ._.

Is Sarah just that sensitive? O.o

I had his hand only be slightly cooler to the touch compared to an ordinary human ._.

Pretty much, yeah. I've even pointed it out in her CS that she really doesn't like extreme temperatures on either end of the scale. Also, extremities like fingers and toes are the first things to go when exposed to the cold for longer periods of time.

...It has nothing to do with me misreading a thingie. Nope, none whatsoever >_> ...<_< ...Stop looking at me like that! >_<

Lol jeeze poor Sarah...

@neobullseye

We can easily write it off as her being hyper-sensitive to magical-based cold?

@Detective Zero

Is Erika using any of her charm type abilities currently? I figured it'd be best to ask.

Anyways, I'll post once I get home.

EDIT: @Liam van Alkema

I'll try to get Mura interacting with Tess once he escapes the succubi temptress

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, she isn't, just her natural appearance :P

@Relish That works for me ^_^;

EDIT: And then another kind of drama happened.

Last edited:
Double post for topic shifting: You know that writing contest I've entered? Linkie: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/topics/21641/posts/ooc

Please tell me which entry you've liked the best and why. I will not reveal which one was mine until after the contest is over -- and not just because of the rules saying I shouldn't do so :P

I'll read em once I get home, catch up on my characters on the two RPs I am in and then build a gold-and-dragon themed fantasy tropical island tourist trap resort for another RP.

... And monster hunter. So much to do with only a one week break.

UPDATE:
My next post will be Sherin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the RP, hope you enjoy your stay :>

I... think I may have said that Sarah can recover from non-fatal injuries in her CS? Assuming she has the 'resources' for it, of course, which most of the time won't be the case. Think of it as an Elementa growing/recovering when allowed to absorb the thing it's made of. In fact, that's pretty much exactly what's happening.

Oh, and for the record; When the detached body parts will eventually melt, they'll completely dissolve into water. The same will happen with other injuries; Sarah effectively bleeds water instead of, well, blood.

Uhm... Hello? Everyone? Where are you guys?

Living the life of a computer-less rper. I think I have decided that Hiroki is chillin' in Murasame's shadow. When I am not computer-less there will be a long reaction post for his observations, along with some quiet whispers of Popsicles.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Hope UPS halps you soon Xylime.

They kind of lost the mouse I ordered last week >_> I sorta know the feels.

THey better not lose my power supply I just ordered yesterday then. I want my computer back, not this rinky-dink laptop I've been using for MONTHS. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.