Yeah it's another request thread! Always looking!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigglesbear

Discord: Twigglesbear#4780
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Anime, Yaoi, Fantasy, Modern,Anime, Smut, Romance, Futuristic

I'm looking for more roleplay :D mostly MxF, M x M pairings. I'm willing to play F x F with a Futa x3
I would like to do these in pms or a thread it's up to you.

I post multiple times a day if I post too little make sure to talk in OOC so I can add more i cant really tell on my phone haha. I'll be updating this lots if I have more ideas. If you're dropping the rp please tell me beforehand just don't poof.

Things I don't like
⇢ Toilet Play; Feces, bodily fluids (such as pee), are not welcomed.
⇢ Furries; I'm cool with them just not in rp x3
⇢ Age Difference (Major); If the age difference is over twenty or twenty years older.
⇢ Canons; I dislike canons. I can't bring myself to role-play as one.

Role-play plot candies.
⇢ Obsession; Whenever a character is obsessed with another character.
⇢ Accents; Unffff ~

Roles I want are in bold

Royal x Royal
Mafia member x bodyguard
Bodyguard x Crime boss
Childhood friends
Pirate x Pirate
Sibling x sibling
Royal x Knight
Ninja x ninja
Vampire x Human
Princess x servant
Prince x servant
Kidnapper x Kidnappee
Best friend x Best friend
Friends with Benefits
Band member x band member
Angel x demon
Boss x Employee
Jock x cheerleader
Human x Pet (Neko, Kitsune... Etc)
MagexMage
Demon x Human
Farmhand x Farmer's daughter/son
God x Priestess/priest
Assassin x Gypsy
Servant x Servant/Android
Rich Female x manservant
Rich Male x manservant / female
Old god x human
Succubus (Futa or not) x priest
Incubus x priestess
Scientist x Experiment
Dancer x dancer
Model x artist

My characters just in case you guys want to choose a specific one

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/users/azumari.11672/

Plots!
Meet Me by the Window (F x M)

MC undresses habitually in front of their bedroom window, one day discovering that YC is watching them from the building across the street. Rather than shrink away from the attention, MC embraces it and makes a little show of undressing the rest of the way for YC before pulling the curtains closed. Over the course of the following few days, MC and YC meet at the window for some shared exhibitionism. MC and YC both shed their clothes with the express purpose of teasing the other into a state of sexual frenzy.

This little game is thrilling for MC because they know absolutely nothing about each other and anyone could catch them if they look up to their windows at the right time. One day, after a particularly steamy session, YC presses a note to the inside of their window asking if they can meet muse A face-to-face.

What will MC say? Will meeting up with YC destroy the fun of their flirtation from-afar? Or will it only raise the stakes?

-------

Brave in your arms

MC lives in an abusive environment. For years, MC has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there's an opportunity, MC escapes with no plan of returning. MC runs straight to YC (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that's been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. YC promises to keep MC safe no matter what, and that they'll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for YC's comforting, MC spontaneously kisses YC Though surprised, YC doesn't pull away.
-------
In a World where male dominance is normal there is a Kingdom where it is ruled by a Queen. Beside her side is a knight. A knight different than the rest, a woman. The Queen is usually ridiculed and hated on by other Kings. Each day a King would come to her Kingdom asking for her hand in marriage, but they would be turned down kindly. The Queen will not stand for being dominated by a man. Her knight, a woman, is quite special to her. They share a bond not known by others.

-----
Mmmm chocolate ~

MC is obsessed with the new chocolatier café in town.They're there almost every day. They can't help it. The chocolates are just soperfect and mouthwatering and sweet and beautiful and kind. Oh wait…they're talking about the owner YC now aren't they?

----

Dirty Laundry

MC and YC are college students. MC is a freshman who's just getting into the swing of living in a dorm and having to do things independently. Adjusting to having a roommate and getting to classes on time is a snap, but MC has never had to do their own laundry before and it's a little bit daunting to visit the campus laundry room alone. MC does their best to look confident, however, and loads everything into one machine. Before, they can ruin their clothes, YC, an upperclassman, who's entered the cozy laundry room to get their own laundry done, steps forward and offers some guidance, advising MC to separate their darks and lights, even offering spare change for extra machines MC will need. After a bit of mutual awkwardness, they begin to loosen up. While the machines work on their clothes, the students talk about their majors and their passions in life. They make each other laugh and flirt a little bit. Before the rinse cycle ends, YC asks MC out.

-----
Between the Sheets

MC and YC are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in YC's bed together. MC snuggles into YC's chest, YC slides their hand beneath MC 's shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other's arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.
What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren't intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

---
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Lillian is a just a normal highschool girl with a special talent: Photography. She is never found without her camera either in her bag or around her neck and almost always has it out, taking pictures of random things, scenes, and people. One day while she is taking pictures at the park, one of her classmates who is an artist spots her and walks up to her. They begin to chat, and soon they have become a team. Lilly takes the pictures and YC draws them. During this partnership, feelings begin to form and grow. Will these two talented teens ever confess to each other or live the rest of their lives as just friends?
-----
A young bride-to-be of the King gets lost on riding through the woods, and not wanting to be the King's bride at all, she does not really try to hard to get back. She stumbles upon, after a few days, a little cabin in a secluded clearing that belongs to a lonely warrior. The warrior agrees to let her stay there in return for housekeeping duties. Slowly the warrior grows accustomed to having her there and falls for her. So he decides to keep her as his own. Will the bride-to-be agree or will she return to the King?
-----
Broken Chains.

A stubborn princess of the demon lord wants to break the chains bound to her by forced marriage. Deciding to run from hr world she comes ac cross the human land, becoming infatuated with humans in general. That is until her pet crow that she's had from birth decides to step in and bring her back, showing his true form - A young man whom was cursed by her father as a child to watch over his daughter.

Last edited:
I would wish to do:

Royal x Royal
Friends with Benefits

and

(Though I'll be on hiatus from tmrw onwards, till late of Feb/early of Mar. Is that fine with you?)

Reactions: Twigglesbear
i do m x m and be happy to do one of your pairings pm me if you'd like to rp :)

I would wish to do:

Royal x Royal
Friends with Benefits

and

(Though I'll be on hiatus from tmrw onwards, till late of Feb/early of Mar. Is that fine with you?)
Yeah sure for now we can just discuss it :3! Pm me

Here's a plot I would want to do x3

Meet Me by the Window (F x M)

MC undresses habitually in front of their bedroom window, one day discovering that YC is watching them from the building across the street. Rather than shrink away from the attention, MC embraces it and makes a little show of undressing the rest of the way for YC before pulling the curtains closed. Over the course of the following few days, MC and YC meet at the window for some shared exhibitionism. MC and YC both shed their clothes with the express purpose of teasing the other into a state of sexual frenzy.

This little game is thrilling for MC because they know absolutely nothing about each other and anyone could catch them if they look up to their windows at the right time. One day, after a particularly steamy session, YC presses a note to the inside of their window asking if they can meet muse A face-to-face.

What will MC say? Will meeting up with YC destroy the fun of their flirtation from-afar? Or will it only raise the stakes?

I'd be interested in RoyalxRoyal/PrincexPrince, RoyalxKnight, or the latest idea you posted :) Although I do have a possible twist for the PrincexPrince plot if you'd like to discuss things over PM ^_^

I'm good for M x M ones but it's up to you for the pairing

Brave in your arms

MC lives in an abusive environment. For years, MC has kept what goes on behind closed doors a secret, for fear of what their abuser might do if anyone found out. One night, the chaos and the fear become too much to bear alone any more. When there's an opportunity, MC escapes with no plan of returning. MC runs straight to YC (their best friend or former flame) and confesses everything that's been taking place, begging to stay with them until they can figure out what to do next. YC promises to keep MC safe no matter what, and that they'll figure out what to do in the morning. Relieved and grateful for YC's comforting, MC spontaneously kisses YC Though surprised, YC doesn't pull away.

Status
Not open for further replies.