Yeah it's another request thread! Always looking!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sounds like a good merge to me. they can become friends with benefits later or something.

Yup So shall you send me a message and we can start our Cs's and what not? :)

Why do I always have to make the message with you geez lol

Mmmm chocolate ~

MC is obsessed with the new chocolatier café in town.They’re there almost every day. They can’t help it. The chocolates are just soperfect and mouthwatering and sweet and beautiful and kind. Oh wait…they're talking about the owner YC now aren’t they?

Dirty Laundry

Muse A and Muse B are college students. Muse A is a freshman who’s just getting into the swing of living in a dorm and having to do things independently. Adjusting to having a roommate and getting to classes on time is a snap, but Muse A has never had to do their own laundry before and it’s a little bit daunting to visit the campus laundry room alone. Muse A does their best to look confident, however, and loads everything into one machine. Before, they can ruin their clothes, Muse B, an upperclassman, who’s entered the cozy laundry room to get their own laundry done, steps forward and offers some guidance, advising Muse A to separate their darks and lights, even offering spare change for extra machines Muse A will need. After a bit of mutual awkwardness, they begin to loosen up. While the machines work on their clothes, the students talk about their majors and their passions in life. They make each other laugh and flirt a little bit. Before the rinse cycle ends, Muse B asks Muse A out.

Between the Sheets

MC and YC are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in YC’s bed together. MC snuggles into YC’s chest, YC slides their hand beneath MC ’s shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.
What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren’t intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

Pairings updated

am5cm-cat-box.jpg

Still looking

If love to do scientist x experiment or Demond's x priest

Either fxm or mxm either ones fine with me

Sure. Can you send me a pm? My phones glotching and won't let me send you one

Status
Not open for further replies.