Y U No English? Writing very poorly, and learning to do it proficiently.

• Thread starter ยcɧɨɧą sąsųkҽ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ยcɧɨɧą sąsųkҽ

Original poster
I guess I'll start.

hlo mii naem iz korbii i liek 2 rp nd m lukinq 4 frendz 2 du iht wit

Next.~

Which part of this is learning to do things proficiently? There's plenty of exercises and workshops on learning to improve your writing skills in the Roleplay Institute, if that's what you're after, but I'm not sure what this post is.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I think this is supposed to make fun of people who refuse to write in legible English. Could be wrong but that's my guess. And like the whole "Hey hit me with your worst English" kinda thing.

Reactions: 2 people
For a minute there I thought that was a new Language !~ lol

I still believe that..

For better English please watch this show on YouTube. In the UK with foreigners trying to learn English. It's funny! I promise you that.~

It's called Mind Your Language and has around four seasons.:)

Well if you read the title it says "Writing very poorly, and learning to do it proficiently". Seems pretty clear to me.

Reactions: Ashi
Well if you read the title it says "Writing very poorly, and learning to do it proficiently". Seems pretty clear to me.

I could see how someone could interpret it as "I write very poorly and want to learn how to write proficiently." That's what I thought it said at first, actually!

Reactions: 2 people
I could see how someone could interpret it as "I write very poorly and want to learn how to write proficiently." That's what I thought it said at first, actually!

Thank you!
Finally someone else saw my point here .. I thought I was stupid for a second ._. ~

T|-|15 15 1/\/ L3375p34|< t0 p155 j00z 0ff

|-|@ |-|@ |-|@

L0L

Translation:
"This is in leetspeak to piss you off.

Ha Ha Ha

LOL"

Razlin gets it. I wanted to do this out of boredom. I can actually teach you guys, but I want you all to attempt it first.

tr0ll0l0l0l0l0l0l

\/\/3 @r3 @/\/0/\/

\/\/3 @r3 /\/\@/\/y

j00 [@/\//\/0t 5|_|r\/1/\/3

/\/\@|<3 j00r t1/\/\3

translation:
"Troll ol ol ol ol ol

We are Anon

We are Many

You cannot survive

Make your time"

Reactions: Fluffy
The irony is that it takes a lot longer to type like that than, well, this.

This is like a Trolls Language lol

Totally inefficient. >:(

It's very easy, once you get the hang of it.

This seems like it belongs in Board Games rather than in General.

• Love
@ fatal: games you say? oh! OH!

@ 5tr@/\/g3 g@/\/\3. t3h 0/\/ly \/\/1/\//\/1g /\/\0\/3 15 /\/0t 2 pl@y. |-|0\/\/ @b0|_|t @ /\/1[3 g@/\/\3 0f [|-|355?

Translation:
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"

• Thank You
I wonder... If I actually roleplayed in forums, would it be this popular? Yep, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.