Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I have to get to bed now. I have a dentist appointment I have to wake up for, so I'll post more tomorrow. Bye my pikachu army.

Same here, I have to get up in about six hours thanks to my lizard's light. Well, good night/morning everyone!

nin nin nin I sneaked on a train
good night Scarlet
(edit?) good night as well Bane

My thief will be arrively shortly at the train, ^_^!

ps. can I be an Altaria instead? :P
250px-334Altaria.png

*Hugs all of you*
It's so FLUFFY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can be a Altaria. I'll have a pikachu army with one Altaria for variety. :)

You don't have too if you don't want too. I was trying to come up with something for my character to do at the time. You can go wherever you want.

Unless you get motion sickness....GOOD THING I DON'T!!! :D

There's also movies. :D

lol I made a decision to follow someone but I don't know who I am following. Who do you think I should follow?

I'd say that's up to which character/s you think would work well or seem preferable to your character.

My character is pretty much the opposite to yours xD. Your choice though.
If you're REALLY stuck, you could always do a flip of the coin. There's probably an online generator for that.

Whew. That was a fair bit of reading.

Hello all. Name's Ray, the girl is Chel. Just finished catching up on the IC and OOC, so we'll be getting a pair of half-siblings up shortly.
Pacific Time, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.