Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sylphia
Sexual Orientation: "I treat both genders equally, love."
Abilities: Body Control and Modification - "Morphing, shape-shifting, I don't know what you want to call it. No, I don't turn into a wolf. But if you'd like a little fur, I could manage that. Or I could adjust my measurements to something more to your taste. What would you like?"
Telepathy - speaking directly to another's mind and hearing them in return. Or just listening in to people, unless they've set appropriate mental blocks. Under the right circumstances, this translates into dream-walking.
Weapon(s): Her body.
Social Class: "Commoner, I guess?"
Job: "Hmm... I'm a Wanderer. And right now I'm a mentor for my big brother. I avoid money wherever possible; it's just too cold to work with."
Reputation: Nothing as of yet. A few people may remember her passing through their villages, a certain few young men especially, but she's unknown at large.
Personality: Flirty, aggressive, flirty, outgoing, and flirty. And a very touchy person--meaning she touches everyone. Seeing a cute little demon with a horn on its head, she would *GLOMPH* him immediately and squeeze him until stuffing came out.
Extra info: Sylphia never knew her father; she was raised by her mother. Her mother is a Succubus, so as you might imagine she wasn't raised conventionally. Sylphia is adept at using her powers, having been trained since childhood. Lust is ever present in her mind, but she embraces and uses it. She doesn't see it as wrong in the slightest, and is rather confused by certain individuals who aren't willing to share a kiss despite how close they are.
Looks:
rise-of-the-phoenix.jpg

Name: Evan
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Abilities: more-than-human strength and endurance; beginning to grasp the basics of his demonic... mind magic, for want of a better description. Unable to read minds, but able to sense them and read emotions. Unable to control a mind, but able to apply mild pressure for persuasion.
Weapon(s): Needles
Social Class: Commoner
Job: Ex-farmboy
Reputation: No reputation. Typical first impression: "She's a cute gi- OUCH!"
Personality: A) A shy farmboy who does what he thinks is right. He was raised by a good couple with good values. His feminine features irritate him to no end, but he's given up trying to change it.
B) The child of a Succubus who will aggressively pursue a woman.
Extra info: Evan tried to live a normal life. He worked on the farm alongside his father as a youth, ate his mother's homecooked meals, and had a crush on Jill Winters but was too timid to confess to her. But he isn't really normal. He's the prettiest girl in town, a fact that neither gender will let him forget. Then his second personality appeared, taking over at times and almost driving him to do terrible things like... like... forcefully kissing... Ahem. Then his half-sister arrived, he got the truth of his birth from his parents--neither of whom were his parents by blood, but a couple that took him in--and the siblings left together. Evan has regretted agreeing to travel with Sylphia many times; her moral code is far different from his own, and she's very pushy about it no matter how often he fends her off.
Looks:
black_cat-14291.jpg

Welcome aboard, I can't wait to role-play with you. I also see I'm going to feel bad for Mr. Fluffy when Sylphia finds him, though I'm going to need hide Fang because he'll most likely be scared of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! =D
But it's really bedtime right now. Be back in eight hours. ;)

RayChel you're accepted. Feel free to come in how you want.

I don't mind being bugged.

Mr. Fluffy's mine to cuddle!!!!

That depends. :P

right now (IC) I am in a different town (I THINK) and am gonna bug fang Duran and Elie but we must definataly travel together later

Raychel, are you a person or two people sharing an account?
As simple as that question may have seemed, it's one I have difficulty answering. As far as reality goes, we're only one person. But we enjoy the chance to be two people while online.
Is there going to be a fight over me? lol
No fight; I believe in sharing. ^^

Haha, yup. :)

Wheee! Crowding! Tempers! Hair bludgeon! Now we just need a monster attack! =D

Elie has a crazy side by the way, you're going to see a little bit of it. Kay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.