Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rika Claymore
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Abilities:
-She can send small cresants of wind to injure her opponents, this attack isn't too strong though.
- She can send a tornado of wind at her enemies.
-In her combo with Brittney, her cresants of wind are 2x larger than in her other attack.
Weapon(s): Sword
Social Class: Noble
Job: mercenary
Reputation: So far, she's known for keeping her right eye covered in bandages from a "terrible accident" she had as a child. In actuality, her eye is just blue like Brittney's instead of the red/brown her left eye is. No one knows about the different coloration but a select few.

Personality: She is eager to travel and see new things. She wants to meet new people, make friends, and at least something a little different now and then.
Extra info: She has a love for sweets
Looks: http://www.zerochan.net/1606515

Hello, WhiteBane. :)

Great, she's accepted too. I'll put her up on the first post.

Some friendly advice, stay away from Raychel's character; Sylphia, she's a bit...clingy.

Now if you need me I'm going to hide before she sees this. XD

You had 2 minutes, so you better have gone far. Warning other players in advance; that's just being mean. :frown:

Uh......crap, I was too distracted by the cookies. Hey, look over there it's Mr. Fluffy with his shirt off! *Runs*

This just means we have two more to add to the ship list. :D

Oh, right, I actually was curious enough at one point to look up what all the words mean. Sylphia is "Biromantic Heterosexual." At least, as far as I understood what I was reading.

Uh...what exactly is "Biromantic Heterosexual?" because I've never heard of it.

I'm also curious to see the pairings of our ship list. :D

Biromantic, meaning willing to do flirty things with both genders, and heterosexual, meaning only choosing the opposite gender as a spouse/significant other.

I would actually suggest we skip ahead to tomorrow at this point.

If you would like, we are kind of stuck at the moment.

I am interested in this but I wanna ask if I can be my orc character. I am a bit shy when it comes to new communities but Vanra tends to make unfamiliar things less scary.

Sure, you can.

Alrighty then.

Name: Vanra Moonlight
Sexual Orientation: "Orcs don't care."
Abilities: Fey Touched Abilities
  • Laughing Touch: Vanra can cause one creature to just burst out laughing for a minute. Usually, the laughter is so great that they can defend themselves but cannot attack. Once they are finished with this laughter, they are immune to its effect for twenty-four hours. This is a mind-affecting ability and all Vanra has to do is touch you physically, armor does not protect against it.
  • Woodland Stride: Vanra can walk through any natural undergrowth with ease and does not take damage from any thorns or suffering any impairment. Thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been treated magically weigh Vanra down just like everyone else.
  • Fleeting Glance: Once per day, Vanra can become invisible for about one minute, exactly fifty-four seconds. This time does not need to be consecutive. Unlike most forms of invisibility, it does not end from attacking a creature or object.
Weapon(s): She carries around a very large greataxe which she can swing effectively and comes enchanted with a beastbane magical ability. (Adventurers tend to fight beasts). She also carries around a mundane dagger for various utility purposes.
Social Class: Commoner
Job: Adventurer
Reputation: Vanra is said to be a hero, but many people have their doubts.
Personality: If there is three words to describe Vanra, it would be "big damn hero." Although she can be very patient at times, she tends to be very flashy went it comes to entrances and combat itself. Her fighting style shows that she can hold pretty well in a fight, swinging a great axe as fast as a sword. Although she tends to be very oblivious went it comes to more mature things as she has just gotten used to the new world. Vanra only has one fear, which is to be alone. If she is ever left alone, she wants to surround herself with as many friends as she can make in a single area, which can turn into a annoying orc woman peskering you to go adventuring with her. However, any doubt you have about Vanra will disappear. Unlike most orcs, she is loyal to the friends she can make and would rather die before seeing them hurt.
Extra info: None (as of yet)
Looks: Vanra wears loose-fitting robes which, when paired with her short hair, seem to make look like boyish. Under her robes is a toned body which has seen many battles from scars and bite marks on it. Her face is very human-like but with elven ears that have gold hoop earrings and a three-inch tusk.

Reactions: 2 people
Accepted, I like the laughing touch.

If you need a summary of what is going on, it's on the previous page (57).

Thanks, Vanra's actually a Pathfinder orc. I tend to switch between her spells as a sorcerer and the abilities she gets since both could be OP.

If you guys could, I'm going to try and go to the next day. We've technically been on the same day for a while now.

Last edited:
Very sorry for the long delay! Thursday got so busy, I didn't find time to reply that morning, and then I closed it so I completely forgot. > < Really, really sorry, Vanra.

Status
Not open for further replies.