Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all fine. :)

Sorry, I've been juggling another RP as well as my other interests alongside this so I haven't gotten much time to post. Expect an Arlon post today.

Also, I noticed that the pictures for Lucia on the character listing are rather small. The pics I put in my app are thumbnail links to the larger pictures, so I would appreciate it if you could update the list with those :3

I'd also like to put in a reserve spot for a future character that I will reveal in due time (spoilers~)

Last edited:
One, it's alright that you've been busy. Feel free to post when you can.

Two, I can update the characters though I don't know who is still here and who I should delete. Also, the picture are suppose to be full image, that's what I put there. They end up coming out like that, then you click on them and they become larger.

Three, okay. Always up for my characters.

Two, I can update the characters though I don't know who is still here and who I should delete. Also, the picture are suppose to be full image, that's what I put there. They end up coming out like that, then you click on them and they become larger.
I tend to click-drag links to new tabs so I guess that just wasn't picking up on the attachment overlay. My bad on that.

No worries. :)

Does that combine post mean Sora's out now too?

Yeah, I know. I've been trying to go through the beginning post and update the characters. But some I just don't know about.

EDIT: Also, solReaper, would you mind giving me the links to Lucia's pictures the ones seem to not be working anymore, they're way too small.

Last edited:
I completely forgot after being buried alive by finals .u.
But I'd need a way to introduce myself

Well, I knew WhiteBane was still here.

Other ones are attachments too, though they worked but I'll just take those links and use them instead.

Hmm, you can come in and offer your help with fighting the omens.

Well, Mr. Fluffy should be posting some time soon, hopefully, I sent a PM.

Also, I will be having an announcement in the next couple days and when I tell you I would like your opinion of the idea concerning this RP.

Name: Brittney Claymore
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Abilities:
-Can control fire and uses it to engulf her sword in flames when in battle

-Her and Rika both attack using their elements, repeatedly slashing at a distance, she creates cresants of flames that merge with Rika's cresants of wind to attack their enemy. Both become extremely exauhsted afterwards though, so they rarely use this combo.

Weapon(s): A sword and a knife
Social Class: Noble
Job: Knight

Personality: She is quiet and keeps to herself most of the time and works hard when she's interested in something. To most, she seems almost cold, but once you really get to know her she's nice and very loyal.
Extra info: She has a younger sister named Rika.
Looks: http://www.zerochan.net/362137

Last edited:
Accepted, but your picture doesn't show up.

That's better. :) Okay, so you can jump into the rp now. Everyone is in Loican.

The story summary:
We are dealing with Omens from Ophyca's brother (Apocallama). However do to a fight and Fang (WhiteBane) gaining some of his demon king power everyone separated. That left Elie (My characer), Arlon (solReaper), and Ophyca (Apocallama) to fight alone. Currently Sylphia ran away and Evan is walking around in town (RayChel's characters)

You can see all the characters on the first post of this thread.

EDIT: There is a lot that happened but I don't think some other things are too important for you to know.

*Pokes head out from behind his seat* Hello Lizzy, it's a pleasure to have you join.

Status
Not open for further replies.